By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Down The Rabbit Hole

Mr. Bones

DC Universe
Species
Metahuman (African American)
Alignment
True Neutral
@Jesse Faden @Toshiko Sato
June 14th

Bones had been sitting on this one for a while, packages, coming in and out, couriers, a couple missing persons. He had started to notice multiple tech, bio research, and other companies all having shipments made to this same office building. Along with some odd construction contracts for renovations of full floors, and it didn't look like office spacing, what office needed lead reinforced walls? He suspected your average high tech arms dealing so he got a team together to start a raid, providing enough evidence that a criminal operation was going on inside that he got clearance to go in hard. Armed agents in gear with a planning center in the apartment building across the way. A small tactical map spread across a fold out table. Even with all A.R.M.O.U.R.'s money he couldn't have gotten some sort of mobile base of operations. The room was cramped, even without furniture in it. About ten agents with rifles and vests along with the three of them, he suspected there be no less then seventy inside, probably a stockpile of weapons and other high tech black market goods. Probably taken from random drops around Pandora, they find tech, swoop in, clean it and sell it on the market. Simple, at least Bone's thought so, he saw plenty of groups like this back home. Easy to take down, usually associated with Intergang. He had mapped out a couple entrances they could use, probably split the teams, three of them go with five, the other five moves around to flank and they meet in the middle. Bones took a puff of his cigar. "Alright so we enter, any armed hostiles are green to put down, try to take prisoners, we shake out any info we can from them later." He was dressed in a suit, with the jacket replaced with a bullet proof vest and a crisp tweety bird tie.

If anyone's got any questions, now's the time, once we start this, things are going to get hectic, no idea how the rooms have been remodeled. So don't go off these plans as a one to one layout." He turned to Toshiko. "You're a tech expert correct? Good, we could use your help in identifying everything, I'm just expecting some bio bombs and lasers but who knows." He looked to Jesse and racked back his pistol. "Any questions from you?" He wasn't really pulling any rank, they were all agents, he just had the intel on this one.

Jesse Faden

Control
Jesse had been looking into plenty of cases. She had had a partner at one point, but Roland had vanished and Jesse was now by herself. But she had been tapped for this team because of her skills. Jesse knew why she had been selected. She was a powerhouse of an agent when it came to raids. She hadn't neglected to put on protective gear either. A bullet proof vest and the like. She wasn't the one making the plan this time and she was just supposed to be taking orders. The other woman in the room that didn't have a rifle was someone named Toshiko Sato. But the skeleton... apparently his name was Mr. Bones. Jesse might have stared at him a little hard, but he wasn't the weirdest thing she had seen in Pandora and she doubted she had seen a large amount of things yet.

Bones turned a question in her direction and she quickly weighed what needed to be said. They didn't know what they were up against, at least not really in a place like Pandora, and Jesse knew that if she didn't play ball with the team, more lives could be at stake. The agent frowned for a second and then decided that she needed to speak up. The fingers of her right hand clenched around the edge of her jacket out of view off to the side of where she was sitting but she kept her words calm. "Let me take point." It was a simple request but Jesse knew that was where she'd do best. Everyone else had likely trained for situations like this but Jesse...

How to explain her powers? She still hadn't fully figured out how to bring up naturally in question but that was what needed to be done. Taking point and fighting all by herself (almost) was exactly the sort of thing that Jesse had done back home. Polaris would always be with her but Jesse knew how to handle herself in a fight. She had more skills than the average person. "Unless someone else... unless someone else can do something like.. like..." Her mind blanked on what to compare herself too. "Just extra powers." She shifted a little uncomfortably in her seat.

This felt more like the FBC than anything else about A.R.M.O.U.R. had before, that much was clear to her.

Mr. Bones

DC Universe
Species
Metahuman (African American)
Alignment
True Neutral
Bones watched Jesse, she seemed sure of herself, he had no idea what she could do but if she wanted to take front with whatever powers she had he would allow it. He sucked in a plume of smoke and slowly exhaled. Giving her a nod and pulling his pistol out of his drop holster. "We're going through the front entrance then, making this official, announce our presence and how they're under investigation, and no we don't need a warrant." He expected things to get dicey but nothing too bad, some armed mercs maybe. "Faden is taking point, she'll be coordinating you guys and you only do what she says, no winging this, we cut this thing down here and now. Get ready we move in two minutes." Bones let the others all prep while he moved to Faden.

"You ever do anything like this before? Leading a raid?" He wasn't about to back out of his orders but he wanted to make sure she knew what she was getting into.

• Love
Reactions: Jesse Faden

Current Season

Status Updates

O-o; I swear I posted something but it ain't showing. Anywhoo.... I'm finally back in the saddle and would love to get some plots going with Jack again. I'm unfortunately dropping down to 1 character because current events have spiked work too much for me to be confident beyond that... But if y'all want to plot with my grumpy old soldier, lemme know!
shout out to all the kids running for Gen Sec. don't ruin my democracy please and thank you.
I am apologizing for this past month with posting guys. Bunch of stuff happened and the month went away from me.
Grand opening at Cave of Wonders today. Come by, play some games, have some coffee. It's fun. :3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Illyasviel von Einzbern
Top Bottom