By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Closed Dragons are man's best friend (Re-done)

Which Dragon Ball Character would you like to see in Pandora?

• The Kindhearted Gine?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Spirited Future Mai?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Wild Tomboy Videl?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Amity

Player
Hi guys, I have decided to drop two characters to apply for two Dragon Ball characters. However there are three characters to choose from, so I need your help guys!

Future Mai, Videl and Gine
https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Future_Mai
https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Videl
https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Gine

Firstly we have the combination of Future Mai and Videl. In the Dragon Ball franchise, I respect these two girls as not only do they never give up, but they will fight against anyone, no matter how powerful they are. Videl was a normal human tomboy, who fought against thugs and criminals, she is stubborn and has a short fuse. Thanks to Gohan, she has unlocked her latent abilities of flight and energy control, which makes her the strongest normal human in her world. I choose Videl because she had a heart that wouldn't quit. I also choose Videl due to having a super hero identity as the Great Saiyawoman. Thus she and Juliet the Red Whirlwind would get along very well!

Then there is Future Mai, the warrior from the future, she fought against a god and survived the ordeal. The girl even survived an energy blast, which makes her incredibly tough. Wielding a sniper rifle. and shotgun she is an incredible soldier and thus I respect her. Again a stubborn one but has a heart of a lion. I picked Future Mai for she could be a great member to the sisterhood as she would get on well with the others. Finally we Gine, the gentle soul of the great warrior race and mother to the legendary Saiyan himself, I picked Gine because she is not only friendly, but she deeply cared for her family, and she reminds me of my mother who passed away over ten years ago, so I thought if I applied for her, then I would be honouring her.

Now the choices are for different combinations. Thank you all for your time, please do vote!

Edit: The choices are now individual so please vote away!

Last edited:
Reactions: milk

milk

local cryptid
Plots & Lore Division
Species
some sort of elf
Occupation
graphic designer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken
i think with a mix of canon-content to work off of + plotting potential, videl would have the most for you <3

Amity

Player
Thank you very much for your reply and vote Milk. After much thought, Videl will be my next character. This poll is now closed.

Reactions: milk

Current Season

Status Updates

O-o; I swear I posted something but it ain't showing. Anywhoo.... I'm finally back in the saddle and would love to get some plots going with Jack again. I'm unfortunately dropping down to 1 character because current events have spiked work too much for me to be confident beyond that... But if y'all want to plot with my grumpy old soldier, lemme know!
shout out to all the kids running for Gen Sec. don't ruin my democracy please and thank you.
I am apologizing for this past month with posting guys. Bunch of stuff happened and the month went away from me.
Grand opening at Cave of Wonders today. Come by, play some games, have some coffee. It's fun. :3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Illyasviel von Einzbern
Top Bottom