By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Dream A Little Nightmare

H
H

Heather Chandler

@Sabrina Spellman
October 22nd

[box=#2122b, none, 9px solid #333443]

“ Oh god damn bullshit phone!” Heather cried in exasperation. She hauled up her designer-label purse and slid open the zipper. She fished around inside until she found the source of her irritation: a tiny, red, cellular phone. She glared at it. It rang again, three dulcet tones: ding-dong-ding. It had been doing that regularly since she bought it. Even now, late in the night just as Heather was about to slip her face mask over her eyes and catch her beauty rest in her queen size bed, the fucking thing would not stop ringing. It was annoying her so much that she was making a special trip to return it. She had every intention of giving that weird sales guy a piece of her mind too. She should have known the deal was too good to be true.

At first, Heather thought the new phone was awesome, even though that wasn’t saying much. Heather came from the time where a wireless phone was a novel concept, even if it was blocky and gave people cancer (allegedly) but this was really tiny, weighed like nothing, so she could wear it on her wrist, and came in this zingy cherry red colour (Her favourite) It had all the latest features: downloadable ring-tones, texting, built-in camera, and other elements that went over Heather’s head but sounded cool!

They were practically giving them away, too — some sort of promo for a new phone company. The last time Heather had been in the mall, there was this new kiosk in the middle of the corridor, down near the megastore, and a weird-looking girl in there pushing these totally rad cells.

“The phone is free, yours to keep,” the salesgirl said. She was a young yob with glasses and quite frankly horrid fashion sense. “Try it out. Local calls are free for the first two weeks. Unlimited air-time! Then you can decide if you want to sign on for any of our cell plans. But I know you’re going to love it, Heather.”

“...is it some kind of magic flying phone?”

“...What?”

“You just said I have unlimited time in the air.”

“Yeah, sure! This is a magi-”

“How did you know my name?”

“What?

“You called me Heather.”

“Well, of course, I know who you are! You’re Heather Chandler, the most glamorous person in Pandora.”

Heather didn’t like the sales girl much. She was looking her over in a way that made her eyes narrowed. But she liked the phone. And it was free! How very!

But pretty soon; the tiny phone in her hands rang: three soft notes like church bells in the distance. Heather glared at it. Why did it do that? She flipped open the phone. The touchpad lit up automatically. She put it to her ear. “Hello. Hello?”

There was no answer. Hello? Hello already? Anyone there?”

Silence. Heather stood there for a few moments, listening. There was no sound from the telephone but a faint hiss. After this has happened a few times over, she snapped the phone closed in annoyance. Why did it keep doing that!?. She was really going to give that kiosk girl a blast. She pushed away from the phone with a scowl, but sure enough, the moment she did, it rang once more

What the shit?!

With a grunt of annoyance, Heather picked up the phone once more and answered.

“Look dick face whoever this is-”

Heather stopped suddenly dimly aware of strange words she couldn’t make out being muttered from the other line. She went to argue, but a sudden fit of dizziness hit over her, and she swayed slightly. Blinking, the queen bee attempted to focus her gaze on, but her head had become much too foggy. "Uhm What?" She trailed off, her eyes narrowing, as if she was trying to focus on what she was going to say, but found herself unable to think straight.

Man did sleeping sound nice right about now. It felt as if the room was spinning, and she was so tired. So very, very tired.

It was a strange sensation. It sort of felt like her body and mind disconnected and that her mind was lagging behind from everything else. She hadn't ever felt anything quite like it before, and it wasn't at all like being drunk. Hadn't it been for her foggy mind, the blond would have realised that something was clearly very, very wrong, but in the state, she was in right now, she felt more like dropping to the floor and falling asleep.

She was dimly aware she was beginning to fall. Her eyes fluttered closed as she did; She couldn't remember where she was. What had she been doing? Why was she so tired? Had she been drinking? She had, hadn't she? But that didn't make her this tired... Maybe she'd fallen asleep

She just wanted to sleep. She was so damn tired. Her mind was swimming, steadily growing more and more hazy as she fell deeper and deeper into the warm embrace of the sleep that kept calling for her. Soon enough, the blond did indeed fall asleep, falling limp on her bed The spell cast its last effects on her as she finally fell unconscious, welcoming the darkness with open arms. It wasn't like the blond could fight against it. It had come so quickly and so abruptly. She had answered the phone she had heard someone chant a phrase over and over and then...sleep...and following that...dreams.
------------

As is typical for dreams, Heather Chandler's were typically fragmented, a haze of images, feelings, desires, fears, all logic-free and without narrative, very loosely tied to events of the recent past. But not now, Under the influence of the spell, Heather’s subconscious had rearranged itself into a long winding hallway with hundreds upon hundreds of doors dotted either side.

...Or at least that how it would look to anyone making the trip into Heather’s mind
[/box]

Reactions: Sabrina Spellman
S
S

Sabrina Spellman

Sabrina knew full well that she shouldn’t be doing this.

There was no legitimate excuse for her behavior. The prank she concocted was very much premeditated and fairly malicious in nature. It wasn’t like her, nor was it something she would approve of if it had been carried out by someone else. But the idea had come into her head some time ago, prompted by the terrible, awful, evil ‘prank’ that Heather carried out against her back in June. Heather had lashed out first. She was the aggressor, and the harm she inflicted lingered despite the passage of time. Sabrina’s heart called for vengeance, and after months of ignoring the desire, she finally gave in to the dark impulse.

The glamour at the mall was easy enough to pull off. Her magic seemed to be growing all the time, and honestly, Heather wasn’t that easy to fool. She scarcely seemed to be paying attention during the entire interaction, more distracted by the shiny, free new gadget that had fallen into her possession. Sabrina had to give her some credit for being suspicious, but in the end it had all been too easy. Heather walked away with the enchanted phone apparently none the wiser that she had been fooled. All that was left was for Heather to answer a call when the time was right, and for Sabrina to then put herself to sleep for a little while. This next bit would take place in the realm of dreams.

After inducing sleep, Sabrina walked into the dream space with practiced ease. All those long months of practicing the art had paid off, and now nothing about the space felt unfamiliar. What did feel a bit unfamiliar was Heather’s particular dream space. Sabrina entered a long, winding hallway with doors lining the walls, and lingered for a while at the start to take it all in.

A dream space could never be predicted. Often, it was a fairly accurate reflection of the dreamer’s home, but not always. It could be much more…symbolic, and that seemed to be the case here, as Sabrina very much doubted that Heather actually lived in a house like this one. The fact that she did not immediately see Heather felt a little strange, too, and she almost called out to her to hasten the task of tracking her down, but there was no reason to rush. So, instead, she began to wander the hallway, wondering how far it might extend. She couldn’t see the end, so, curiosity getting the better of her, she finally chose a door and opened it, taking a single step inside to have a look.

The room was dark and hazy. If Heather was here, she was going to need a little help in finding her. “Heather?” she called, a frown overtaking her features. “Are you here?”

Reactions: Heather Chandler
H
H

Heather Chandler

For someone that seemed on the surface as shallow as a kiddy pool’s Heather’s subconscious seemed to be far more complex and mapped out then it had any right to be, The mind was a complicated thing, no two minds were alike, and there was no way to prepare for what you were walking into….like a never-ending enteral hallway that seemed to stress on for days, which seemed...oddly normal, for a physical manifestation of the subconscious, beyond the fact the hall didn’t seem to end or have a point, -not to mention an abundance of ruby red. The walls, the carpet, the doors. Which considering the source is hardly a surprise, It was hard to tell the difference between Heather’s subconscious and a cheap motel.

In fact, the only clue that, anything might be unusual about the hallway is the insistent muttering buzzing away like a swarm of bees that only grew louder and louder once Sabrina picked a door to enter;

….until they abruptly grew silent once Sabrina turned the knob.

At first, the room was pitch black, totally devoid of any distinguishing features, but as if responding to the young witch’s call, the chamber abruptly began to brighten illustrating the chamber in low red light that seemed to brighten the more she moves

When Sabrina’s eyes adjusted to her surroundings and the strange lights, she would find herself standing in what best can be described as a museum dedicated to human misery.

Either side of Sabrina stood rows upon rows of glass display cases lovingly preserved and maintained like they were exhibits of fine arts and inside of these cases are what seemed to be visions; or to be more accurate; memories, Heather’s memories playing over and over again on a constant loop as if they were playing from several hundred film projectors. The room was full of them, and everywhere Sabrina looked, she seemed to be greeted with the sight of another memory from Heather’s mind.

If she was to turn to her immediate left she would find herself looking into a scene that Sabrina would be able to recognize as somewhat familiar, a highschool girl’s bathroom, where an image of Heather stood, a version of Heather that seemed a lot less uptight and relaxed then Sabrina had ever known her to be, dressed in one of her typical red blazers as she looked in the mirror effortlessly applied lipgloss and tilting her head examining her face from every possible angle looking for any minor flaw and imperfection she could stamp out. While she did so; A smaller girl stood beside her, a shy, awkward mouse of a girl, about a year younger, dressed almost exactly the same as Heather from the scrunchy right down to the blazer, the only difference being where Heather was clad head to toe in red,

This girl wore almost exclusively dressed in yellow, meanwhile a darker looking girl with short curly black hair dressed the entire same way as the other two, except this time in green seemed to be hunched over the toilet making wretching sounds which caused Heather to roll her eyes

“Grow up, Heather, bulimia is so ninety eighty-seven.”

“Maybe she should see a doctor, Heather.”

“Yeah Heather, maybe I should”

“Waa! Waa! Waa! You’re such a cry baby Heather, no one said being beautiful would be easy, you can’t go to the doctor every time you vom up whatever you had for breakfast. It’s science.”

“I mean-I guess.”

“God, did you see what Lucy Jones was wearing? Barf! How very banana republic.”

“That’s ironic, Heather…”

“Yeah, we don’t do Irony anymore, keep up.”

“Yeah, Heather keep up.”

“Shut up Heather”

“Yeah, Heather shut up.”

“Heather, only I tell Heather to shut up.”

“Oh, Right, Sorry Heather”

And so on and so forth,

Needless to say if Sabrina lingers on this scene she’d only get more inane chatter from Heather towards her minions, but just a few displays away another “memory” would most likely catch the young witch’s attention, it seemed to be a lot more recent and definitely in Pandora but that’s not what would most likely catch Sabrina’s attention instead what was most likely to catch her by surprise would be; a familiar and very distinctive voice

“Loo, I didna mean anythang by it! I just wanted ta know-”

“I could care less what the hell you wanted, you litle turd”

“....Couldn’t”

“What?”

“Ya couldn’t care less, like if ya could care less, dat just means ya do care a little but if ya coul-OW! OW! OW!

“YOU LITTLE SHIT! FIRST OFF YOU COME OVER HERE ASKING IF I WANTED TO HANG OUT...AS IF SOMEONE WOULD EVER WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH A FAT LITTLE TROLL, WHO BARELY CAN SPEAK ENGLISH, AND NOW YOU’RE TRYING TO SHIT TALK ME? HEATHER CHANDLER? I SHOULD SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU RIGHT NOW!”£

“Ya hurting me!”

So let’s try this again, Say what I told you to say and I’ll let you go.”

I-I-I don’t eva know wut dat means!”

Say it, bitch!”

Ok, ok, I’ll say it; Da-”

Like you mean it Lepra-turd;”

But I-”

SAY IT, OR I PUT YOUR HEAD THROUGH THE WALL!”

Dare after me lucky charms! Pink ‘earts! Yellow moons, Orange stars and green clovers! Dare magically delicious.”

Hahahahhahahha Oh my God, that’s hysterical; classic!”

“Can I go now?”

“DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY GLUE!?”

The rest of the visions seemed to follow the same theme, namely images and memories of Heather tormenting and bullying other girls. Swirlies, physical, mental, it was like Sabrina was watching through a living direction of bullying, nothing seemed to be off the table and beyond the natural revolting behaviour, there didn’t seem too much to these memories….

The only mildly interesting display stood in the back of the room, and at first, it seemed like every other memory, Heather herself strutting down a school hallway with both “Heather” and “Heather” trailing behind her as the other girls tried to avoid eye contact and spoke about her in hushed tones. This seemed to be something that Heather was used to, and stuck her nose up as if she was above it all.

That was until she stopped abruptly, her snobby expression freezing on her face as she did, even both “Heathers” seemed confused by her actions as she back up’ ed a few paces and rounded on a smaller girl anger building on her face.

“...What did you say?”

Huh?”

“What you just said, say it again.”

“I didn’t say any-”

“Say. It. Again. Exactly the way you said it.”

The girl shuffled her feet nervously clearly caught out and shy as she looked to the ground as she muttered something under her breath

“ What was that?!

“I said her mom must have been a real piece of work…”

Heather stayed silence for a moment, her face unreadable, blinking rapidly as if frozen absorbing what was just said, until;

“Heather. Heather. Take her to the bathroom.”

“Um, Heather? Are you s-”

“Heather you’re doing that really annoying thing.”

“What’s that?”

“QUESTIONING WHAT I SAY! NOW SHUT YOUR WHORE FACES AND DO IT!”

Like an electric shock ran through them, both “Heathers” grabbed the girl by the arms and forced her to walk with her towards the bathroom, while Heather suddenly made a beeline towards her locker with a face full of thunder looking far more enraged than Sabrina had ever seen, muttering something quietly under her breath as she pulled out her trusty croquet mallet and marched towards the bathroom…

Before the vision could continue a pair of footsteps echoed right behind Sabrina
[/box]

S
S

Sabrina Spellman

With Sabrina’s current vengeful mindset, it hadn’t really crossed her mind that she might enter Heather’s dreamscape and discover something that would prompt her to pity the girl, or at least empathize with her. She should have considered this outcome, and normally she would have, but not today. It didn’t matter. That was decidedly not the conclusion Sabrina came to as she explored the first room.

It was a museum of bullying, apparently. A place where Heather’s collection of nasty, cruel memories dwelled, and Sabrina was thoroughly unimpressed as she ventured along the rows of memories. This was about what she might have expected to see for Heather, she supposed. With the way Heather acted, it only made sense that she’d behaved that way for years; perhaps her entire life. Sabrina didn’t care to watch much of it play out, already finding herself feeling disgusted by what she witnessed, but she paused here and there despite herself to get a picture of what was happening.

She found it strange that Heather’s entire friend group appeared to be comprised of other Heathers. Was that a coincidence, or did she force them to go by her name as some kind of power move? Well, right now, she couldn’t exactly ask, and it was hardly the main point of what she was seeing. Heather’s treatment of her friends was sad to see and Sabrina reflected that apparently nobody was immune to her bullying.

Sabrina felt a surge of anger building when she arrived at a particular memory. The image of Clare swam to the surface, and it quickly became apparent that this was the day Sabrina met the girl – the day that she’d had her face glued to the wall by bullies. Well, now she knew exactly who was responsible for that misdeed. She shouldn’t have been surprised, but seeing Clare, the harmless, well-meaning girl being tormented renewed her rage. “What is wrong with you,” she muttered, before moving on.

She saw more of the same as she continued along, nothing too surprising jumping out at her – at least until she reached the end of the rows. The memory playing out at the back of the room drew Sabrina’s attention first because of its special placement in the room, and then because of what was transpiring. It was clear that a nerve had been struck in Heather through the offhand comment about her mother, and honestly, Sabrina could relate. She herself didn’t tolerate snide comments about her parents, but…Heather’s reaction gave her pause.

The subject of her ire was dragged off to a bathroom while Heather retrieved a croquet mallet. The purposeful march off to the bathroom had Sabrina frowning, uncertain of just what she was seeing. There was an indication of violence here, and she couldn’t help but wonder how far Heather might have gone. Before she could give it much more thought, however, she heard footsteps – real ones this time, or so she thought, and they were right behind her. She spun on the spot and looked around for the source.

“Wallowing in your memories, Heather?” she called out. “Well, knowing you, you’re probably reveling in all of this. Come out. It’s time for us to have a chat.”

H
H

Heather Chandler

Say what you will about Heather Chandler; but she was a proud woman, self-assured and held herself to a certain standard, she had spent a grand total of six months here in Pandora, and like everyone else had been exposed to all manner of weirdness, but through it all, she had held her ground and looked insanity in the face with a typical sneer, because she was Heather fucking Chandler, and it didn’t matter if it was Westbrooke or the asshole of the multiverse, one thing was consistent, and that was she was god damn untouchable and she lived her life secure in that knowledge, every fucking day, thank you very much.

But right now, pinned down and trapped by a monstrous being that looked like the boogyman’s boogyman, she didn’t feel untouchable.

If anyone was standing outside the room she was currently in, they’d think that the monster was attacking a little girl, that was how high pitched and shrill her shrieks of pure unadulterated fear were. As she continued to trash uselessly as floundering fish kicking her feet so fast they were practically a blur, but she was held tight as easily as if she was made of paper.

….She could feel the heat from its breath….

...and just like that she was let go, collapsing to the ground in a heap, gasping in pain and fear, taking deep panicked breaths clutching her chest as she did, staring out at the scene in front of her, with big doe eyes frozen in fright, it was only after Sabrina called out to her, did she remember that those things at the end of her torso were purpose-built for exactly this situation. Like an electric shock flooded through her system, Heather shot to her feet and stumbled as fast as she could to the door, looking as coordinated as Bambi on ice as she did, running in a manner that made her look like she was going to trip over her own feet at any moment; Graceful? Not even a little, but it got her to the door which she clinged on for dear life, before flinging it open and practically jumping out the door into an exhausted heap, scooting backwards as she did desperate to put distance between herself and….That thing.

That was the state Sabrina found her in, on her back lying on the floor panting staring at the door as if making absolutely sure, that that thing wasn’t going to crash through the door. She didn’t even seem to notice Sabrina standing in front of her, she seemed to be in some kind of shell shocked state, the effect was oddly humanizing on her, with a fearful expression on her face, her hair in tatters and no sign whatsoever of the make up she normally caked her face in this was a rare occasion where Heather looked every inch of her sixteen years

“...Is my hair ok?” She asked almost to herself somewhat dazed, shock evident on her face

[/box]

Last edited by a moderator:
S
S

Sabrina Spellman

Heather’s voice finally reached her. Sabrina followed the sound to the source, and was shocked by what she saw. Heather looked an absolute mess, her hair and clothes disheveled, and she even appeared to be suffering some physical trauma, as though she’d been in a terrible accident. She looked…scared, and that was perhaps the most surprising part of any of it, because it was so unlike Heather. Sabrina supposed she shouldn’t have been too shocked; the last time she purposely dream-walked into someone else’s dreams, she had discovered each of her family members suffering from their own personal nightmares. But that was because of Batibat, and there was no sleep demon here –

Suddenly there was movement, and a beast emerged from out of sight. Sabrina was so shocked by what she was seeing that she did not immediately react, merely watching with widening eyes as it violently pursued Heather. It was only when the creature bodily grabbed the girl that she knew she had to do something, though just what, she didn’t know. Without a solid plan, she seized the nearest item, which happened to be a lamp, and rushed forward to slam it against the beast’s back, screaming, “HEY!”

She knew better than to think that this would damage the creature. What she hoped it would do was to distract it enough that it would drop Heather, and in that she was successful. Heather would be released while the creature rounded on Sabrina, and for the first time, she was treated to a proper view of the beast.

To say that it was terrifying would be an understatement, but this wasn’t Sabrina’s first time dealing with nightmare creatures, and that experience at least gave her the slightest edge here. She didn’t flinch in the face of the monster, even when it bared its horrible teeth, because at least some part of her knew she couldn’t die here. She could suffer, sure, but her physical body was safely elsewhere. If this was just a nightmare, that would be the end of it. But if this was something else…something akin to Batibat, then that muddied the waters a bit more. And to her great dismay, she thought that she did recognize this thing.

“Heather, run,” she commanded. Not that the girl probably needed much encouragement, but if she was scared enough, she might need the prompting to move.

Sabrina lifted her makeshift weapon threateningly – or at least, as threateningly as one could while merely holding a lamp. She was trying to think fast, to figure out what to do before this thing could pounce. Her magic was only so useful here, but she did have the advantage of knowing that this was a dream realm, that the world around her could be shaped, to a certain extent. Of course this was Heather’s dream and not hers, but even so, she had options.

With that in mind, she forced the ceiling to begin collapsing in over the creature’s head. Rubble rained down between her and the monster and she took the opportunity to immediately race after Heather.

H
H

Heather Chandler

Say what you will about Heather Chandler; but she was a proud woman, self-assured and held herself to a certain standard, she had spent a grand total of six months here in Pandora, and like everyone else had been exposed to all manner of weirdness, but through it all, she had held her ground and looked insanity in the face with a typical sneer, because she was Heather fucking Chandler, and it didn’t matter if it was Westbrooke or the asshole of the multiverse, one thing was consistent, and that was she was god damn untouchable and she lived her life secure in that knowledge, every fucking day, thank you very much.

But right now, pinned down and trapped by a monstrous being that looked like the boogyman’s boogyman, she didn’t feel untouchable.

If anyone was standing outside the room she was currently in, they’d think that the monster was attacking a little girl, that was how high pitched and shrill her shrieks of pure unadulterated fear were. As she continued to trash uselessly as floundering fish kicking her feet so fast they were practically a blur, but she was held tight as easily as if she was made of paper.

….She could feel the heat from its breath….

...and just like that she was let go, collapsing to the ground in a heap, gasping in pain and fear, taking deep panicked breaths clutching her chest as she did, staring out at the scene in front of her, with big doe eyes frozen in fright, it was only after Sabrina called out to her, did she remember that those things at the end of her torso were purpose-built for exactly this situation. Like an electric shock flooded through her system, Heather shot to her feet and stumbled as fast as she could to the door, looking as coordinated as Bambi on ice as she did, running in a manner that made her look like she was going to trip over her own feet at any moment; Graceful? Not even a little, but it got her to the door which she clinged on for dear life, before flinging it open and practically jumping out the door into an exhausted heap, scooting backwards as she did desperate to put distance between herself and….That thing.

That was the state Sabrina found her in, on her back lying on the floor panting staring at the door as if making absolutely sure, that that thing wasn’t going to crash through the door. She didn’t even seem to notice Sabrina standing in front of her, she seemed to be in some kind of shell shocked state, the effect was oddly humanizing on her, with a fearful expression on her face, her hair in tatters and no sign whatsoever of the make up she normally caked her face in this was a rare occasion where Heather looked every inch of her sixteen years

“...Is my hair ok?” She asked almost to herself somewhat dazed, shock evident on her face

[/box]

S
S

Sabrina Spellman

It didn’t take long for Sabrina to catch up to Heather. The girl hadn’t run far, maybe too scared and too exhausted with that same fear to keep going just yet. That was fine by her; she couldn’t protect her if she couldn’t find her. But what Sabrina found when she came through the door was startling.

Discovering Heather lying on the floor and in a state of pure terror was an odd sight indeed. She could almost be mistaken for someone else, some other girl who resembled Heather but wasn’t actually her. Someone a bit more human, with a kinder disposition. But the moment she spoke, the illusion was shattered, and Sabrina immediately recognized the girl for who she was.

“Your hair? Really? At a moment like this?” Sabrina asked, exasperated. But this really wasn’t the time to get too caught up in a lecture. She approached Heather with an outstretched hand to help her up. Her expression was a bit stern, but behind all of that, there was the slightest bit of sympathy in her eyes. “Let’s get you up, okay? You and I need to talk, and I think we’re better off doing that while we’re on the move. There’s no telling when that thing might catch up to us.”

In truth, Sabrina wasn’t sure what to do. She’d come that day with the intent to get revenge, but now that she was actually there, the situation had become complicated. That was all because of the creature, the probable sleep demon that by all rights shouldn’t have existed here. Even if Sabrina still wanted revenge, she didn’t want it bad enough to let Heather be consumed by the thing. That was simply too extreme; her feelings were petty when it came right down to it, not murderous. Ultimately, that meant that Sabrina was going to have to help. Her conscience simply wouldn’t allow for anything else.

So, speaking very seriously, she said, “The first thing I need you to know is that you’re asleep. Dreaming. You are not awake right now, Heather, do you understand?” It was crucial that she did, but Sabrina knew that it might be difficult to get the message across. Her dreaming mind would probably want to maintain the illusion and it was easy to fall into denial, but Sabrina had to try.

H
H

Heather Chandler

If Heather wasn’t in shock, she seemed to be in some kind of daze brought on by her near-death experience, unable to rationalize or come to terms with what the hell she had just been exposed to, or even fully absorb where she was, with her brain currently still processing all she could do was as instructed, she seemed to barely register what Sabrina was saying to her, or her instructions, but the sight of her hand in front of her, seemed to rouse her somewhat, at least enough to recognize the gesture, and grab hold of it, with a somewhat limp hand as she staggered to her feet, stumbling back a few paces as if trying to put as much distance between herself and that monster, no matter how small that distance might be.

She was still staring into the distance once Sabrina started talking to her, in the direction of where she had just run from as if believing that if she dropped her guard for a fraction of a second and looked away, it’ll be on her again.

“The first thing I need you to know is that you’re asleep. Dreaming. You are not awake right now, Heather, do you understand?

“It tried to eat me….”

Heather seemed to mumble to herself still clearly stunned, but slowly, the information seemed to sink into her head and gradually a frown starts to form on her face as the information starts to gently seep through her dazed state, “Wait...what?” Eventually, her head twisted in the direction of Sabrina, a mixture of anger and confusion hitting her face the absurdity of what Sabrina just said seemingly breaking her trance at least “What the hell are you talking about, you idiot?!” she snapped “Did-Did you see what just happened?! I was almost just eaten. It tore my good jacket. It RUINED my clothes, and you wanna say this isn’t even happening, because it felt pretty fucking real to me” She screamed out despite her minimalistic attire her typical personality beginning to shine back through to the surface “Look, I don’t know what kind of freak show this is. But I was just about to be declared president of the United States of America, AND marry Bono, before that….that...whatever, burst into the room and chased me here, so give me your phone, so I can call the secret service an-”

Heather’s words died in her throat as a thoughtful expression lit up her face. It was an undisputed fact of life that a dream always made sense to the dreamer, even if the dream was ridiculous but now that she was out of her dream and in her subconscious Heather’s mind automatically began to pick apart the reality her brain created for her. As she did; the walls of the hallway seemed to shake ever so slightly as Heather began to put two and two together, her face scrunching up as growing horror began to creep in

“Oh god damn it, I’m still in fucking Pandora aren’t I?”

A groan escaped her voice as she stomped her foot over and over again having a mini temper tantrum muttering under her voice “Shit, shit shit” over and over again enraged, not only she seemed to lost her position of ultimate power but also she was still stuck in a plane of existence that she hated with all of her might. Eventually, Heather’s foot stopped stomping and her shoulders slumped as she took a few deep breaths trying to calm herself down muttering to herself “Ok...Ok” over and over again, in a forced relaxed manner as she turned to Sabrina “Ok, Fine. I’m asleep. Whatever. All you have to do is wake me up an-” Heather stopped suddenly her eyes narrowing a little suspiciously “Wait, if this is a dream..are you part of it? I’m I dreaming you?! What are you doing here? Where even are we? Some crappy motel, that really needs some carpeting?”
[/box]

Last edited by a moderator:
S
S

Sabrina Spellman

Heather was back on her feet, and she at least seemed to register what Sabrina was saying…even if she didn’t appreciate it. Sabrina waited with as much patience as she could muster while the other girl raged at her and called her an idiot. The situation seemed too real to her to be a dream, apparently, and Sabrina could sympathize with her there, even if she didn’t really want to. Yes, it all felt very real. That didn’t mean it was, and the quicker she could get that message across, the better.

Thankfully, understanding dawned before long. Sabrina could almost see the pieces clicking into place for Heather as she realized that she was speaking the truth, and the absurdities of what she’d experienced leading up to that moment finally began to seem like just that: absurd. “Yeah. This is still Pandora,” she agreed, nodding.

But they still had some ground to cover. Sabrina’s presence in the dream, to be specific. Sabrina sighed, glancing back over her shoulder once to check that they were still alone. They were, but how long that might last, she didn’t know, so she gestured for Heather to walk with her. Without waiting, Sabrina began to lead the way. She didn’t care where they were going, only that they get moving. It seemed safer.

“I’m not ‘part of it.’ Not in the way you’re thinking, anyway. Heather, you know I can do magic, right? We haven’t talked about it, but you’ve seen it, so you know.” She glanced over at the girl to check that she was following before she went on, “I used my magic to walk into your dream. So, I’m really here. But where ‘here’ is…that is something you can answer better than I can. This is your dream world. It’s got to be something from your imagination, or maybe your memory, so you tell me. Where are we?”

H
H

Heather Chandler

...And Duran Duran was going to sing at her wedding too. That was a bummer doing cocaine with Simon Le Bom was a once in a lifetime experience;

God, she missed the eighties.

This was a damn confusing situation and Heather had no idea how she’d even begin to approach dealing it, hell she didn’t even know what she was dealing with, the worst she’s ever had to deal with was a bitch of a best friend planting a blade between her shoulders trying to deal with monsters in a dreamscape was not her forte.

So naturally, Heather hurriedly followed about Sabrina clearly still startled and out of her element, throwing cautious glances behind her towards the room they just came out of, recognizing that she seemed to be more in control of the situation then she was, and hey if it helped her not to end up, the chew toy of...whatever that thing was, then yes Heather would follow. "I mean...Duh,” Heather shrugged like it was the most obvious thing in the world following after Sabrina’s wake still looking slightly nervous “What you think that’s shocking? Is that meant to be a big reveal;? We met at a dance party at that weird magical school, which by the way sucked big hairy balls, and oh yeah; let’s not forget the fact you burned my good blazer, and you still owe me money for that by the way” She said confident beginning to grow steadily “Oh look at me, I can do magic” She thrilled in an annoying high pitched mocking voice “What you think that makes you special? Everyone here can fly, or set fire to themselves or whatever. Whoop.De.Doo. She said even here doing her best to put down Sabrina even here.

“I used my magic to walk into your dream.”

You did what?!” Heather shouted out abruptly, her voice sharply turned into a shrill yell of disgust that echoed off the wall, her face wrinkling in abject horror

. So, I’m really her-”

“No, no no”
Heather cut across Sabrina waving her hand dismissively, her index finger wagging back and forward “We’re not glossing over that? You crept into my head?! You broke into my dreams?! What the hell is wrong with you!? You-You, You pervert Heather spat out not going into detail why exactly Sabrina was a pervert, feeling so violated and angered by Sabrina’s actions, her nose wrinkling in mild disgust “This is probably your fault then your magical bullshit bringing in demons, and monsters or whatever into my god damn head. I should be back home figuring out what I should wear for prom and making sure; people don’t step outside their limitations; instead, I’m in some freaky alternate universe travelling through my own head with a witch running from a monster! She noted with a scowl lamenting the days where life was simple “God, You’re lucky I don’t have my mallet right now” Heather muttered, mentally visualizing swinging for the fences, her trusty weapon of choice catching the witch right below the chin and sending Sabrina’s head spinning off her shoulders and flying down this hallway.

Ok, that did make her feel better slightly.

At Sabrina’s words, a sense of curiosity did come over Heather; she was kind of hoping Sabrina would tell her where she was because Heather had no earthly idea. She had never seen this place before, or even anywhere remotely like it…

...So it was disquieting how familiar it was.

“Look I have no idea whats-”

The words died in Heather’s throat, as she stopped suddenly after turning a corner overlooking yet another endless procession of doors large and small, black and white, wood and steel..… but this one felt somehow longer than the the rest, it just kept going and going until the darkness deepened like this was a blacker and distant corner of Heather’s mind at the very end, Wails came from behind some of the doors now. Others were being hammered on from within, dull thuds threatening to knock them from their hinges. Like they had disturbed the balance, but at the very end, there was a door larger and loomed more then the rest, made of black wood that seemed to be rotting away, and covered in chains as if Heather’s mind had buried whatever lay behind that door far, far, far down where no one could ever find it.

Heather froze in front of this corridor almost forgetting Sabrina was even there, as she tunnels visioned in the door taking a noticeable step back.

She had no idea what was behind the door, but she knew one thing;

She didn’t want to go anywhere near that door.

“You know what I think I saw an exit in the other direction, come on, let’s go.”
[/box]

S
S

Sabrina Spellman

Satan, but Heather could be annoying. It wasn’t as though Sabrina needed the reminder – she had come into this dream with the sole purpose of messing with Heather because she was sick of her behavior. But there it was, and Sabrina did her best to be patient while Heather made fun of her and went on about Sabrina owing her money. “Great,” she said sarcastically. “Then we’re on the same page. I can do magic, and magic is the reason I’m able to be here.”

Which…didn’t do her many favors in Heather’s estimation. She hadn’t anticipated her being quite so upset about her walking into the dream at all. She probably should have, but now she had Heather getting in her face in indignation and calling her a pervert. Sabrina felt a tiny bit of guilt at that – not the pervert thing, but at the reminder that she had done wrong. She should have known better to stoop to this kind of behavior. It might be satisfying, but she was above it, wasn’t she? To have Heather calling her out, and for her to even have a little bit of the high ground…it didn’t feel great.

Still, Sabrina wasn’t about to just stoically take the lecture. She snapped back, “Hey! You can be as angry as you want about this, I don’t care, but I had nothing to do with the demon thing you have roaming around in here. In fact, you’re lucky I showed up when I did, because it looked like you had about a minute before becoming lunch.”

Heather made some threatening comment about wishing she had her mallet and Sabrina sent her a harsh glare. Then inspiration struck, and the glare faded away almost instantly. “Oh, your mallet! No, I didn’t appreciate the threat,” she clarified, scowling briefly at the girl before going on, “But that thing could come in handy, especially if that demon comes back.” For better or worse, Heather seemed like a bolder and more confident person with that mallet in hand. She was sure to handle this situation better if she had it now. “This is your mind, Heather. Imagine that your mallet is waiting in the next closet we pass, and it will be.”

Sabrina had asked Heather to tell them where they were. It was a question only she could answer, but Heather seemed strangely unsure. Sabrina didn’t expect that. Slowly, however, realization seemed to dawn on the girl’s face, as well as a sense of…dread, perhaps? She could understand why. The dreamscape had taken on an ominous tone, sounds of wails coming from behind some of the doors while others had people hammering from inside. It didn’t make sense to Sabrina, and given the demonic presence nearby, she was inclined to play it safe and nodded in firm agreement to Heather. “Yeah. We’ll give that a pass for now.” And turning on her heel, she started off in the other direction.

H
H

Heather Chandler

A long drawn out dramatic gasp escaped Heather’s throat appalled that Sabrina had snapped back at her, pressing her hand against her collarbone in a dainty fashion as if trying to milk just how truly insulted she was by Sabrina’s words “You think I’m an idiot?! Some witch....demon…..Magic...weirdo just HAPPENS to show up in my head a Goddamn monster shows up?!” Heather said, folding over her arms and offering up a snort of derision “You honestly expect me to believe that?! That this is the kind of place that, that would happ-” Heather trailed off into silence as a thoughtful frown crossed her features “Actually Pandora is exactly the kind of place this would happen wouldn’t it?... Shit She realized in a rare moment of rational thought on the rich girl’s part.

It was evident what was going on; Heather was slowly coming to the conclusion, that the witch had a point, despite the circumstances, there was no real way to blame Sabrina for any of this. If anything, she should be thanking Sabrina for saving her life.

But acknowledging that sobering fact required Heather to admit being wrong, so naturally Heather kept mum, biting her lips in mild frustration, as she just shrugged her shoulders dismissively as if to say “It doesn’t matter anyway” as if she wouldn't have carried on the argument if she thought for a second she had a good point.

Heather followed along behind Sabrina oddly quiet, not as mouthy as she was before throwing looks behind her towards that door as if expecting the door to creep up behind her stalking her like they were in the jungle. Her guard clearly up, if this was a dream then it was running god damn long…

“ Oh, your mallet! No, I didn’t appreciate the threat,”

“And I don’t appreciate your face that makes it look like the doctors didn’t know which end to slap, but here we are aren’t we?” Heather snapped back glad she had some kind of negativity to feed off before she raises a lone eyebrow at Sabrina for the suggestion, that sounded quite frankly insane, but there was nothing about this that was remotely sane, she sighed deeply before dragging herself over to one of the doors, her face the picture of scepticism as she opened up the door, and her face instantly lit up as she did

“Oh thank you, Madonna, How very!”

She cried up to the heavens before reaching into the room and pulled out, a long slender Croquet mallet with red accents; she held it tight in her hands taking comfort in the familiar weight, almost caressing it lovingly before planting the head on the ground lightly kicking it and with one smooth flourish used the momentum to swing the mallet like a baton before landing under her arm, in one well-practised motion. Taking comfort in the familiar feeling, before reaching into the door again, but this time pulling out, a blood-red blazer with shoulder pads and gleaming gold buttons. The same outfit she seemed to wear all the time; it wasn’t long before she tossed it over her shoulders and adjusted it, standing a little taller as she did. She still looked pale as can be...but now being reunited with her traditional outfit, she looked more like herself.

...More like Heather Chandler.

She was about to take a step forward, but froze, a thought coming to her. “I can think of anything, and it just appears?” She seems to chew this over for a moment before she reached into her blazer pocket, and lo and behold in her hand is a packet of Marlboro cigarettes and a lighter “They keep telling me to quit, but; it’s not like I can fuck up my lungs in a dream right? She laughed bitterly before making a motion to take a cigarette out but hesitates and makes eye contact with Sabrina. And silently offers her the pack.

“You’re seriously not going to let me smoke alone, are you? Come on; this is your one chance to hang out with the cool kids
” She coldly encouraged, regardless of if Sabrina took a cigarette or not, Heather popped one in her mouth, and lit it up, Inhale. Slowly exhale.

“I know why you’re here,” She said abruptly the cigarette dangling from her two index fingers “You’re not the first person to try and pull one over on me and “Giving me what I deserve” She smirked bitterly at the phrase You’re a bully, Heather, I’m standing up to you Heather, One day you’re going to get yours, Heather, Everyone hates you Heather” It just becomes white noise after a while...I’ve got to the point where I pretty much assume everyone does hate me” She added like an afterthought as if it made no difference to her

“I know you do anyway, Let me guess; It was the prank call right? That's what set you off? What, was the plan here anyway Spellman? Get in my head poke around until you find something good?”

S
S

Sabrina Spellman

Sabrina didn’t think that she could manage to bite back many more of the remarks that kept springing to mind after each and every one of Heather Chandler’s insults. The girl didn’t deserve to be spared from them, and under different circumstances, this could have devolved into a screaming match or an all out fight. But, she had to remind herself, Heather was in the middle of a crisis. There was a demon messing with her head, and right now, Sabrina had to be the bigger person and rise above. So she bit her tongue, hard enough that she ought to have drawn blood, and waited for Heather to get through her rage.

She was at least pleased by the revelation that she could access her mallet. Sabrina folded her arms impatiently and watched as Heather retrieved the weapon. She seemed to light up with happiness, and sure enough, with the mallet in hand she immediately looked much more like her usual self. Sabrina had mixed feelings about that. On the one hand, it was important that Heather would not be defenseless (or at least wouldn’t feel defenseless) in this predicament. But on the other hand, she thought she’d glimpsed a truer version of the girl, more vulnerable, more honest, and now that could slip away almost as quickly as it appeared.

“Happy now?” she asked, but Heather wasn’t done. A moment later she had retrieved her blazer and donned it, and the image was complete. Well, Heather was a quick learner, it seemed.

“You can influence the dream,” Sabrina confirmed, nodding. “You can’t just make things appear out of thin air, though, which is why I suggested pulling the mallet out of the closet. And if you change too much, too quickly, you could make the dream unstable. But little things like that, that can’t hurt anything.”

Heather retrieved a packet of cigarettes after that. Sabrina was mildly surprised; she hadn’t realized she smoked. Not that it changed her opinion much. What surprised her more was the actual friendly gesture that followed this – Heather offered out the packet to share. Sabrina accepted, eyebrows raised, and sniffed it experimentally. Not quite like Auntie Zee’s brand. She lit the end of it with a touch of her finger.

It was an odd moment. Heather seemed to want to share, honestly giving some insight into her history of bullying. Sabrina considered her for a moment. She was calmer now than she had been only moments before, and glad for the chance to speak like civilized people, though she knew this opportunity could vanish at any moment. “What do you expect?” she asked. “When you do something to hurt someone, do you expect them to just take it and not retaliate? Not everyone hates you, Heather, but a lot of people will if you keep treating them like garbage. You know that, right?”

She sighed and looked away, still feeling the sting of shame for her actions today. She came here to mess with Heather. She didn’t expect to have to explain herself, and now…well, she had to. “Yeah, it was the prank. That was cruel, Heather. I know you know that. That’s why you did it. I didn’t know what I was going to do when I got here, just…I was angry.”

H
H

Heather Chandler

Heather savoured the brief moment of quiet, after all, the last few minutes have been some of the worst of Heather’s life, almost eaten alive by a horrible monster born out of her nightmares, chased down...and of course THAT door. She hadn’t even had time to register full and complete shock yet, which was clearly in, so she relished in the feeling of mild safety, however vague and weak it might have been. She still wasn’t sure exactly what was going on, but she was certain of one thing.

Christ, she needed a smoke break.

She squared her shoulders and pretended she was anywhere, but here; she pretended she was back in Westbrook high school, where things made sense away from Pandora’s bullshit. She was hanging out at her lockers with her fellow Heathers, laughing at the people that walked by.

She sucked in the smoke, held it in her mouth and then slowly let it exit her body tilting up her head she closed her eyes and tried to expel the tension out of her body.

God, she was sick of this bullshit.

She had to admit, she didn’t expect Sabrina to take the offer, she didn’t seem like the type, with the way she carried herself, Heather had her down as a total girl scout, whiter than white always on her high horse...but she guessed, what was smoking compared to witchcraft?

She did do a double-take once Sabrina lit up her finger.

She wasn’t exactly Sabrina’s biggest fan, but she had to admit; That was a neat party trick.

“My dad had a really cool trick he did with his lighter” Heather sighed lightly her eying her lighter bouncing it slightly in the palm of her hand “He could spark the lighter as soon as he opened it, he’d flick it open, and it was already lit, in one motion, I’ve spent years at it but I never-” Heather frowned noticeably as she flipped open the lid of her lighter over and over again “I could never get it down. He always said he’ll show me one day but-” Heather trailed off a bitter smirk on her face as she took another drag shoving the lighter in her pocket “..I’m never going to see him again anyway, so that bastard can suck a fat one,” She said almost casually like she wasn’t bothered by the idea of never leaving pandora one thing was clear; Heather was in shock and it was just settling in, to the point where she seemed less talking to Sabrina and more trying to soothe herself with the sound of her own voice.

Her head turned towards the witch once she started to explain her reasoning, tilting her head at Sabrina, surprisingly not upset, or mad, she well passed that. Instead, a smirk hit her face almost amused, a soft chuckle escaping her.

“You know Spellman, I never thought I’d say this, and you probably don’t want to hear this; but..you would have made a good Heather.”

Heather eyes narrowed as she idly took her free hand and made a motion like she was framing her.

“A little rough around the edges, sure, we’d have to do something with that hair, get you some decent clothes, invest in a blazer” Heather muttered gesturing to her own colourful blazer. “But overall, there's potential. I could have done GREAT things with you. She nodded leaning back, knowing full well that Sabrina wouldn’t take that as a compliment, not that she cared. She wasn’t interested in Sabrina’s feelings. If nothing else, she was talking to focus on anything other than the situation she was in.

Taking a moment to consider Sabrina’s words almost chewing on them thoughtfully, snuffing out her cigarette and flicking it to the side, calmly staring at the ground “Yeah, I know” she agreed breathing out slowly through her nose twirling the mallet in her hands as she did lose in thought before suddenly shaking her head "I think it’s too late for me to change” she finally admitted.

After a moment, she raised her head and hit Sabrina with a look that was quite frankly surreal to see on Heather’s face; vulnerability.

“If I’m not this, what I’m I?”

The question lingered heavy in the air for what felt like a hour...until abruptly a single tendril slammed out through one of the doors, wrapped a tendril around Heather’s waist and tried to drag her through the door.

• Love
S
S

Sabrina Spellman

Heather might not have wanted to say it, but Sabrina was pretty sure she’d impressed her with the small display of magic used in lighting the cigarette. The moment was a peaceful one and Sabrina wasn’t going to be the one to ruin it if she could help it, so she made no mention of it, nor did she give any indication that she’d noticed Heather’s reaction. She just stayed quiet, and when Heather began to speak, she was surprised when the girl began to talk about her father.

Sabrina would have expected her home life to be an unhappy one, but she spoke with a kind of fondness toward the man that certainly indicated otherwise. Sabrina smiled faintly, though it faded when Heather made a lightheartedly mean comment toward him, and the idea of never leaving Pandora. She might not admit to it, but there were hard feelings there, clearly. “I guess there’s plenty of time to practice the trick, at least,” she said. If it had been anyone else, Sabrina would have said something more comforting, maybe tried to delve deeper into how she was feeling…but she knew better than to go that way with Heather.

To her surprise, Heather did respond positively to Sabrina’s explanation for her actions that day. She smiled, even laughed, as though she almost approved of her reasoning. Probably understood it, more likely. Her words confirmed Sabrina’s suspicions. Would have made a good Heather? What a thought that was. She described the changes Sabrina would have had to undergo to fit the profile and Sabrina realized that this, while a little insulting, was…probably the highest compliment she had ever received from the girl. It confused her, and for that reason if nothing else, she didn’t immediately shrug it off.

“I guess I should take that as a compliment,” she said, after a pause. “You know…in another world, Heather, I think we could’ve been friends. Maybe not best friends, and maybe we’d still fight, but I could see it.”

It might be the closest the pair could ever come to reconciliation. Sabrina liked to imagine more, but she could be satisfied with this, this fragile peace. She could even feel her heart breaking a little when Heather admitted, in perhaps the most vulnerable tone she’d ever heard from her, that she thought it was too late for her to change. That she didn’t even know what she was if she wasn’t playing the part of the bully.

“There’s always time,” Sabrina began. “And I know there’s more to you than – ”

But something unexpected occurred then. A tendril came through one of the doors, snagged Heather, and began to drag her out of the door. Sabrina was stunned, but fortunately her reaction time wasn’t too delayed. After gaping at the sudden danger for a few seconds, she grabbed for one of Heather’s arms, seizing it tightly with both hands. She immediately tried to pull the girl free, but the tendril was strong, and it felt as though she was more likely to hurt Heather than to free her.

“Hold on!” she shouted. She was going to have to let go with at least one hand if she wanted to perform some magic here, and she dreaded what the result of that be. “I’m going to try something, just – hold on – ”

Releasing her grip with her right hand, Sabrina raised it toward the extended tendril and shouted an incantation, fire erupting along the length of it and back toward the door. She could see it recoiling, and its hold on Heather loosened. Sabrina grabbed for her again, pulling her further away. “Run!”

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

//Setting Wednesday as my next posting day, see you all soon <3 //
Sorry for being so absent, my loves!! Life has been crazy, as usual :( I will hopefully be back soon, thank you for being so patient with me <333
posts coming this week! things have been h e c t i c so thank you for the patience with me <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Latebricole
Top Bottom