By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private dreams are made of cowpoke

D
D

Dave Strider

[box=#F0D8D8, none, #E00707 2px solid]

??:?? PM / 12 . 2 . 109 / otherworld

One might refer to Dave as an expert of weird, strange things pulling him every which way. He'd call himself an expert, honestly, and it was a well earned title after everything he'd seen in recent history. This was getting up there on the strange scale, even he would admit. Vines or, worse case scenario, tentacles had pulled him into the ground. He hoped they were vines, even now as he floated around in a limitless space.

Things blended at times, glimpses into worlds that seemed like something. The endless black void was filled with objects at times, yet there wasn't a single sound. It left him slightly on edge, eventually wandering into one of the pockets to escape the silence. He landed on solid ground, glancing around at what appeared to be a... desert? In a black, inky void pocket. Alright, cool. Might as well accept things now rather than later, as it was only bound to get weirder from here.

As a matter of fact, it did get weirder. Lying against one of the sand dunes was a... cowboy? Cowgirl, sure. He glanced around once more, scanning for anything that may give him more clues as to why the hell there was a desert pocket world thingy but found nothing. So, he stepped closer to the woman. "Hey, are you alright?"

[/box]
@Ashe

Reactions: Ashe
A
A

Ashe

[box=#F5F6F6, none, #bb1f0d 1px solid]

She was dead.

Admittedly, the afterlife hadn't really been what she was expecting, but it wasn't bad. She was stuck, but she was… okay with it. She accepted it, and time seemed to pass at an incredibly quick speed yet not at all at the same time, and it was fine. She could rest; she didn't feel happy, or sad, or anything at all - and that was alright. It was easier than feeling anything else, and she lacked the full consciousness to really think anything else different.

Yet suddenly, the feeling of absolute nothingness made way for a voice of another with hair as light as her own - a boy who appeared to be young, maybe a teenager, but she couldn't tell.

"What?" Her gaze widened as the question escaped her lips, voice raw, and for the first time in a damn long time, she felt fully conscious. "Who're - you some sort of demon, or somethin'?" She slowly rose to her feet, glancing at the dunes beneath her feet. While she didn't believe in heaven or hell, maybe this was some odd being meant to take her to… whatever was next, and she was pretty damn sure that wasn't any place for the good.

"I… No," she eventually answered, realizing he had asked her a question to start. "Hell no, I died, and now I'm here, and I know someone still livin' isn't happy 'bout that. I gotta get back."

[/box]

Reactions: Dave Strider
D
D

Dave Strider

Some sort of demon or something. Given the whole dying thing she'd mentioned, that was a reasonable assumption. Not true, but it'd be a lot cooler if that was the case huh. He was a god, but if Dave had to guess it'd be more of the Heroes of Doom area of expertise to guide the living elsewhere. Or maybe that was his job, all things considered. This woman had run out of time, hadn't she?

Man, he had to stop thinking about death so much. "I'm not the Grim Reaper or anything, nah. This is a pocket dimension if what's outside is anything to go by."

She had someone to get back to, which... this place couldn't be that complicated. If anyone had a chance of finding the way out, he'd place his bets on himself easily enough. And now with someone who knew the area, it could only get easier right? "I literally just got here, but I can probably help you get back."

He'd have to find his way back here after, of course, but he had all the time in the world for exploration later. "I'm Dave, by the way. Guess I'll be your pocket dimensional guide for today so you can get back to that person." The teen squinted at the sky before pointing towards where he'd come from, "Just gotta head that way."

[/box]

A
A

Ashe

A pocket dimension. She didn't know what the hell that meant, but it sounded like some sort of science fiction thing - how was any of this shit real? At this point, it likely wasn't even worth trying to put any of it into sense.

"Then what are you? Did you die?" She was so, so confused, and while she normally would have been content to ignore her weird surroundings and go on with her life, it wasn't like she was even alive.

Of course, someone who seemed as strange as the kid before her roaming whatever this afterlife was had a name as normal as Dave - not that it even mattered. "Ashe," she offered in return, then glanced up to the sky, which didn't even look like a sky.

A small chuckle more of disbelief than amusement escaped her lips at the kid pointing at something that looked like... nothing? Damn, this shit was weird.

"And how are we gonna do that?" Hand moving to rest on her hip, she stared at her newly found pocket-dimension-guide expectantly.

[/box]

D
D

Dave Strider

"I'm probably human still. I did die, but not... here. I died a while back in my own... world. I'm not dead anymore as you can see but- that's a really long story and only going to be more confusing than this already is." This was his job and he absolutely understood everything that was going on, yes. Totally. He'd keep pretending to with the same even tone as always, at least until he could actually take the time to understand what this was. For now, he'd help Ashe get out of this place and see the rest of this world before coming back to whatever the hell this was. For exploration's sake.

He sighed, squinting up at the sky. "We walk a lil' ways away in that direction and it eventually turns into void. We'll float and hopefully find the exit before your person misses you too much." Dave was pretty sure that was how it worked, at least. The desert landscape before them was limited in how far it could go, the space it could take up. He wasn't the expert on that entirely, but he had been close enough with someone who knew much better. Time and space worked together, it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out the exit. "Do you know how long you've been here for?"

[/box]

A
A

Ashe

Shit, if this whole thing wasn't confusing by itself, then the kid's story about dying in his own world yet somehow being alive certainly made it... weird. She had heard of resurrection being possible by some crazy technology, yet somehow, it seemed too difficult to believe it existed despite the claims of some Overwatch medic being capable of it.

Still, she had seen so much weird shit in the past months that we was beginning to doubt the impossibility of anything, and at this point, if she was to return to Earth, she would believe nearly anything - for better or for worse.

She took it back - she couldn't float, and she sure as hell didn't believe she could. "What, are ya gonna make me capable of floatin'?" Her brows raised, eyes following Dave to the strange sky, then shifting back towards him. "No clue. couple hours, few days, couple weeks, maybe a month..." Time passed by oddly here - quickly and slowly and not at all at once. "Last time I checked, it was mid-November." Not that she expected the kid to even know the date. "Can we just get goin'?"

[/box]

Current Season

Status Updates

Pisces: Your constant near death experiences may be putting you under some stress. Time for some light reading, or maybe some breathing exercises. Honestly the stars say you’re handling constantly being faced with your own mortality pretty well.
//Hail, warriors! Do ye hear the call to ~*adventure?*~

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Raine
    don't let me burn up and fade away

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Gardner
Top Bottom