By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Dreams turning into waterfalls

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.
Pronouns
he/him
Species
Human/Jinchuuriki
Height
5'10
Alignment
Lawful Good
Nothing scares me and that's what I'm afraid of
'Cause it started from a place in your hometown​

The swaying branches from the summer winds made Konoha feel the most alive and beautiful to Naruto it was some of his most fondest memories as well. The start of summer was when he entered into a group that later became everything he held dear. A sound of bells jostled as if the wind had carried the sound especially to him, Naruto turned to the noise. In front of him stood Kakashi holding out the bells that had tormented his youth and he had only been able to get his hands on once by pure luck. Naruto laughed, "What are you-"

"Get them and you can have your normal back."

"Wh-" He didn't get to finish either questioned before Kakashi was moving and Naruto found his own body reacting accordingly. He was off in familiar trees chasing as the feeling of dread nipped at the back of his heels and a piercing feeling at the back of his head. The feeling was so ingrained in him that he wasn't surprised to see Sasuke when he turned his head.

This Sasuke was young but still had a fierce gaze directed at him as he pursued Naruto in the trees, "Sasuke." The name like a prayer on his lips.

"If you get the bells," Kakashi called out, "Everything will be normal. You'll get him back."

Naruto snapped as he face forward again, landing on a tree and jumping out with fluid motion, "I already got him back!"

Kakashi looked back at him, the sharingan was activated it's bright red gaze seemingly looking into Naruto's soul, "Then why did he leave?"

A cold wash seemed to fall over Naruto both over his skin causing goosebumps but further into his bones that even his blood felt like ice as he struggled to find the words. Shaking his head with panic, "He didn'- He wouldn- He's right here." Naruto looked back with worry not believing the words himself.

This time he wasn't greeted with his young childhood friend but rather the cold, fierce avenger that he parade about as. The dark red swirl of his eyes choked the breath out of Naruto's throat and before he got a chance to speak he was punched in the gut and sent flying past the trees. His body landing roughly in hard, rough rocks that weren't near the Konoha village as he had originally been.

"Sasuke!" A plea. His arms coming up to protect his head preparing for another blow but as none came he looked out.

He wasn't there.

Naruto slowly stood and looked down at the mess that became of Valley of the End, an accurate name. An end of a time of his childhood and the end of a chase of his teenage years.
At the bottom of the valley it grows now
And you want it, but you never go home now
Tire of love will make it work right now
As the valley grows was it started from a dream​

• Love
Reactions: Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto
$a$uk€ u¢hiha, CPA
Species
reformed edgy bitch
Height
6'0
Occupation
CPA
link
He'd fallen back into the habit of shirking sleep, when each dream became a gamble of whether or not he'd stumble into the private mindscape of another stranger, with all their night terrors, manifestations of their hopes and aspirations. Compulsory invasions Sasuke wanted nothing to do with that he could not control, eventually taking their toll.

Tonight... it was different. There was the same surreal rush of voices and views, except he knew them.

His home wasn't with Konoha but with (less than) the handful of souls who happened to dwell within Konoha; still, the vantage point beginning from there, flowing into untamed Land of Fire terrain signalled familiarity. It indicated he was safely sequestered within his own mind, and that was enough for him to keep his peace instead of scramble again through the seams of the spectral world for another way out.

Even the unpleasantness was par for the course. There was that tightening noose of contrition in his chest from bearing witness to the inflicted pain, from being the cause of it, from a past of wrong decisions he was unable to change. These were all old and familiar friends. And despite all that, there was relief in being able to dream about Naruto again, instead of some other nonsense he could barely comprehend.

Comfort in familiarity despite the reminders it held. He'd take it.

It took him another moment to transition from viewer — through some disembodied screen, through the nebulous, inexplicable mechanics that were permissible in dreams — to participant, the soles of his feet finding purchase on ruins and the rush of cascading waters beneath them. He was clad in the same black traveling cloak that had become his staple when abroad, overlooking the back of the blond's head with mismatched eyes.

A short pause ensued before Sasuke mustered the will to call out in an exasperated, clipped tone, one he might use when concealing deeper emotion, "What were you crying about? I'm over here."

Pronouns
he/him
Species
Human/Jinchuuriki
Height
5'10
Alignment
Lawful Good
This type of dream wasn't unusual for Naruto, if anything he had come to expect them at times but for it to abruptly stop before he got his ass beat or the anxiety of it all woke him up was different. The tension in his shoulders and the pit in his stomach didn't lessen as he waited for the next blow. Suffice to say, he threw his arms up and screamed rather high pitched when he heard Sasuke's deep voice near him.

Naruto's head whipped around to find Sasuke just standing there in the clothing that he had left the village in last time. The reminder left an uncomfortable feeling in his throat and he felt the childish urge to rip the offending cloak off as if it was the sole reason Sasuke was able and wanted to leave. Instead, he got to his feet and crossed his arms, "I wasn't crying!"

Eyeing him warily, unsure if he'd be getting another attack or not, Naruto circled him for a moment on edge. "You aren't going to start attacking me again are you? I could take you."

As Naruto rounded back to Sasuke's front ready to boast some more, reminiscent of their younger years, his words fumbled on his tongue. Sasuke's face was painful and beautiful as always to look at, the overwhelming feelings that surged up when Naruto looked too closely. Naruto jutted out his bottom jaw into a harsh pout yet didn't stop his staring.

Current Season

Status Updates

Post hoarding this weekend as I’m not feeling too hot!
Thancred Waters wrote on Ruby Rose's profile.
Well, well, well. Look what the cat metaphorical and/or literal god dragged in.
Went to school for 14 years just to never use 80% of of what they taught me. Crazy.
Daniela Dimitrescu wrote on Bela Dimitrescu's profile.
Bela!!!!!!!!! i've missed you so much ;;

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maya Fey
Top Bottom