By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article Drop in Gang Activity - Foul Play Suspected

Osamu Dazai

Bungo Stray Dogs
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
5'11"
Occupation
Stray Dogs Mafia
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
[ void ]
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Article:

October 8th

Since the beginning of October, there has been a dramatic drop in idle gang activity within Ark City. While general muggings and petty crimes had increased over the past few months, a record low has been recorded as of yesterday. While mass-disappearances aren't uncommon in Pandora, authorities suspect foul play as the source of the sudden decrease. Scattered reports throughout the week of screams, gunfire, and even reported bodies continue to end in dead-ends. We'll keep you updated on any further developments.

Relevant Threads
Dazai's Murder Spree

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

updated my organizer with suzaku! i'd love any and all plots with him, so please check it out if you're interested. <3 https://pandorarp.com/threads/sunshine-on-your-face-wists-organizer.54144/post-440237
An Ewok strolls into a cantina and says to the bartender, “I’ll have a whisky and........soda.”. The bartender says, “Sure thing - but why the little pause?”
“Dunno,” says the Ewok. “I’ve had them all my life.”
A majority of the essays my students handed in have the distinct smell of ham. Do I want to know, or is this one of those "don't question it" moments? :\

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toph Beifong
Top Bottom