By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Eidolon Art Shop

Mikhail

Ghost Mage
Occupation
Deli boy
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link

Welcome!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

What's up, I'm taking art commissions/requests! I'll be offering free doodles or sketches but the big special deal I'm offering for Pandora is $6 avatar commissions! Reply with any questions or if you want to get on the list. Below this too I'll have examples and outgoing links to my art blog (with a more in depth chart of commission prices) and to my Ko-fi where I'll be taking payment at !
Slots:

Art Examples

Reactions: Oddie

Clayr

Player
As I talked to you about before, I'm looking for an avvie for my liche girl, Ellia (and happy to pay, etc). When alive, she looks like this, so I was hoping for a picture of her, where one half is alive, and the other half is dead, like this, except that her arms and legs are now made of metal. So one half normal and alive, and the other half rotting corpse/cyborg. If you can't, that's fine, but I thought I'd ask.

Thank you!

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I'm having a lot of trouble drumming up any motivation or interest in posting atm but if anyone wants to work on winter threads this weekend to close them up, I will do my best. Just toss me a PM or reply here!
I forgot how much I loved Tangled. Now I want to app them both! fshkgd <333

Like for a comm thread!
I'm atrociously slow right now and I can't express how sorry I am for that. The muse is coming back! Still, with the season change coming up, if anybody would rather let things go and try again next season, let me know!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Link
Top Bottom