Brainstorm Elysian Super Serum! Come One, Come All!

Toss ideas back and forth to come up with a storyline/event/plot/major plot.

Hal Jordan

DC Universe
Alias
The Problematic King
Pronouns
Dude/Bro
Species
Human
Height
6'2
Occupation
Just Killin'....time
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
2Sad2Mingle
So I kind of wanted to try and see if others were willing to be involved in what I'll be dubbing Operation Light Switch. One of the many reasons I'm asking to see if I can involve others is the simple fact that what this requires is above Hal's mental pay grade. The project is going to involve a few steps but it'll basically be Elysium's attempt at their own version of a Super Soldier Serum but instead of becoming a peak human, the subject will either find their own powers to be amplified or gain a whole new one thanks to the key component of the project, G.E.M! it'll be adapted and altered to fit the endgoal of the project But while gaining powers might seem like the most important part...its not!

The Department/Ministry/Directorate of Intelligence will be attempting to figure out ways how to grant its elite units heightened regeneration in efforts to birth soldiers or key figures that are less prone to dying, everything else that comes from the initial serums will literally be a happy accident that they are basically throwing into bodies in an effort to learn more about their serum through human test and observations as people go on with their normal lives in hopes of not suddenly exploding the hearts of well trained soldiers when this eventually gets far enough to actually do what it's meant to do. Basically what I need are smart people who are willing to work on serum. People who might be willing to take it. Perhaps people who are given info on the project and work in other regions, perhaps even work in Elysium and might not agree with some of the methods being taken? Such as what will happen to our boy Hal....

Which in his case will be having it slipped into his system after he's placed in command of the Starfleet Task Force that will be guarding the development of the serum. I have little clue about what it'll actually do to him but it should be fun. The long term goal is to eventually have the shadier part of Elysium start using the initial superpower serum and a mixture of brainwashing/volunteering to start placing agents across Pandora because Big Brother wants to keep tabs on places that it can't actually see with its tech.

so good, bad, morally grey people come on over. get powers, try to stop it, anything really, we welcome everyone!

Timeline
  • April 11th - Hal gets orders to fetch some data from a secret Elysian research facility on Naerys I
  • April 12th - Hal comes into contact with Luke Skywalker
  • April 12th - Researchers send a transmission that's noticed by various hackers

Last edited:

Allunara

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Depending on when exactly you wanna do this Ahsoka could catch wind of it. She had/has a little spy group and they installed some backdoors into the EIE / Elysian military. And if she catches wind of this she would be opposed to it ´cause u know. Can´t let the empire lite get their hands on super soldiers / human experimentation is pretty unethical / seems a pretty sus thing to do seeing as the moon is shaking apart.

• Excited
Reactions: Hal Jordan

Moh Kohn

The Star Fraction
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
5ft 11in
Occupation
Reluctant Leader
Relationship Status
Single
Speaking of ways this can be handled, while Moh himself won't really know about it, the AI that hides in his gun may find out - and if so, we could potentially run a kind of hacking plot, where yer Alliance scientists find themselves trying to fend off multiple incursions to try and snap up data from a mysterious source. How does that sound?

• Love

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Though Skye isn't in Elysium, or space, she is very active in internet spaces, and monitors governments, news, anything she can, really, for anything sketchy or evil. So, I can offer her as a meddling hacker, who might just leak what Elysium is doing to the world, or ARMOUR, if she thinks it's necessary. This is also going to remind her uncomfortably of Centipede, another attempt to recreate super soldier serum that was backed by HYDRA, so she will be watching it very closely.

• Love

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power
Pls pls pls take Kylo's midichlorians to power up the serums for the hilarity of the situation!! Or even, better, if @Siri lets me, we can get Baby Yodas (I JOKE A LOT BUT NO HARM WILL ACTUALLY FALL UPON THE BABY) and Kylo can bring him for a check up, then get confused bc Baby Yoda midichlorians gives you superpowered Snokes apparently and return him to Mando while head scratching

• Popcorn
  • Excited
Reactions: Hal Jordan and Siri

Siri

je suis loser
Application Division
Pls pls pls take Kylo's midichlorians to power up the serums for the hilarity of the situation!! Or even, better, if @Siri lets me, we can get Baby Yodas (I JOKE A LOT BUT NO HARM WILL ACTUALLY FALL UPON THE BABY) and Kylo can bring him for a check up, then get confused bc Baby Yoda midichlorians gives you superpowered Snokes apparently and return him to Mando while head scratching
LMAO apparently mando is still letting kylo have grogu babysitting duty after the bee incident (lbr: baby yoda had the time of his life so as far as mando is concerned he's doing a good job???????) SO GO FOR IT

Hal Jordan

DC Universe
Alias
The Problematic King
Pronouns
Dude/Bro
Species
Human
Height
6'2
Occupation
Just Killin'....time
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
2Sad2Mingle
Depending on when exactly you wanna do this Ahsoka could catch wind of it. She had/has a little spy group and they installed some backdoors into the EIE / Elysian military. And if she catches wind of this she would be opposed to it ´cause u know. Can´t let the empire lite get their hands on super soldiers / human experimentation is pretty unethical / seems a pretty sus thing to do seeing as the moon is shaking apart.
The exact scope of the operation is going to be kept quiet from most besides EIE and even then they'd only be told about the serum and not really like the end goal or who they pump it into. And yeah I was sort of thinking that certain figures in Starfleet and the Peacekeepers thought that given the undercity is shaking, it was the perfect time to attempt to push out this program in hopes of placing a sleeper agent or two under there if it ended up going well.

That and the sheer disregard for the rights of people they'll pump the serum into, such as Hal who won't know till its too late should be a fun thing to play off.

Speaking of ways this can be handled, while Moh himself won't really know about it, the AI that hides in his gun may find out - and if so, we could potentially run a kind of hacking plot, where yer Alliance scientists find themselves trying to fend off multiple incursions to try and snap up data from a mysterious source. How does that sound?
Yes plz! They'll be doing their best to keep this secure and away from Elysium proper but with how the world works attempts at hacking and trying to combat that honestly should be something Elysium expects to combat so having Moh snipe some data on test subjects and etc is v dope!

Though Skye isn't in Elysium, or space, she is very active in internet spaces, and monitors governments, news, anything she can, really, for anything sketchy or evil. So, I can offer her as a meddling hacker, who might just leak what Elysium is doing to the world, or ARMOUR, if she thinks it's necessary. This is also going to remind her uncomfortably of Centipede, another attempt to recreate super soldier serum that was backed by HYDRA, so she will be watching it very closely.
It's very unethical and the section of Starfleet tasked with protecting the scientists and co who are working on this themselves won't even really know whats going on so having someone look into this and spill the beans would be a great addition.

Come and shatter Hals view of Starfleet by telling him that hes personally protecting a vile operation that's also testing on him.

Pls pls pls take Kylo's midichlorians to power up the serums for the hilarity of the situation!! Or even, better, if Siri lets me, we can get Baby Yodas (I JOKE A LOT BUT NO HARM WILL ACTUALLY FALL UPON THE BABY) and Kylo can bring him for a check up, then get confused bc Baby Yoda midichlorians gives you superpowered Snokes apparently and return him to Mando while head scratching
Ok so we use the G.E.Ms that I made as Magneto to bestow powers and then mix in the Midichlorians to fuel and perhaps guide them towards being more powerful? idk Midichlorians become fuel or smth smart....i dont know what im talking about but I'm down.

If baby yodas Midichlorians end up being used in Hals serum the dude is literally gonna go and have a mental breakdown because his body now has BABY YODA DNA OR WHATEVER. Literally would be the only part of this that Hal would be hyped about lol

LMAO apparently mando is still letting kylo have grogu babysitting duty after the bee incident (lbr: baby yoda had the time of his life so as far as mando is concerned he's doing a good job???????) SO GO FOR IT

Kylo takes bb for a check up in Elysium, they take some mids and he goes home with a big stuffed animal, some gummy toads and an action figure.

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power
I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT THE IMAGE OF HAL GOING LIKE

'I got Baby Yoda DNA in me'

THANK YOU

THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU

I guess techically Hal can now claim to be a Jedi

Allunara

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
The exact scope of the operation is going to be kept quiet from most besides EIE and even then they'd only be told about the serum and not really like the end goal or who they pump it into. And yeah I was sort of thinking that certain figures in Starfleet and the Peacekeepers thought that given the undercity is shaking, it was the perfect time to attempt to push out this program in hopes of placing a sleeper agent or two under there if it ended up going well.

That and the sheer disregard for the rights of people they'll pump the serum into, such as Hal who won't know till its too late should be a fun thing to play off.

ooh lol i figured it would be an EIE thing since they are at the very top of all things shady and secret XD, and everything they do is to preserve Elysium

but yeah yeah totally, the disregard for human life, the potential for sleeper agents, the moon is still shaking, all v bad things

Hal Jordan

DC Universe
Alias
The Problematic King
Pronouns
Dude/Bro
Species
Human
Height
6'2
Occupation
Just Killin'....time
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
2Sad2Mingle
I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT THE IMAGE OF HAL GOING LIKE

'I got Baby Yoda DNA in me'

THANK YOU

THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU

I guess technically Hal can now claim to be a Jedi
Jedi can't wifey people. Hal will claim the title of Pandora's Sole Grey Jedi.

ooh lol i figured it would be an EIE thing since they are at the very top of all things shady and secret XD, and everything they do is to preserve Elysium

but yeah yeah totally, the disregard for human life, the potential for sleeper agents, the moon is still shaking, all v bad things
The skin and bones fellas running this don't exactly want to have the super computer AI be too involved.

Tho yea, bad guys, bad plans and I'm v glad everyone decided to chip in on this. I'll be getting to work on the first steps of the plot soon. Gonna try to catch up on a handful of threads and then go from there.

Hal Jordan

DC Universe
Alias
The Problematic King
Pronouns
Dude/Bro
Species
Human
Height
6'2
Occupation
Just Killin'....time
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
2Sad2Mingle
okay. current gameplan is set up at timeline. Hal is going to get the order to fetch some secret data on the 11th of April and will meet Luke Skywalker to do it on the 12th hopefully.

I'm aiming for roughly Late April-Early March for when Elysium systems start to flare up with mentions of the initial work on the serums. So any point around them yall can start trying to get into the systems to figure out the heck is causing all these systems to go a buzz with this 'serum' talk all of a sudden.

Villanelle

Killing Eve
emotional support russian assassin
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Metahuman (Siren)
Height
5'7"
Occupation
Assassin
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
sea-ing someone (eve)

soooo if you're still looking for people to test the serum on, i'm thinking i could maybe possibly offer up villanelle! namely because... after pandora's second killing game, she's been toying with the idea of getting her hands on some kind of power, and could probably be convinced to take the risk. she's also one of those characters who's been trained to think of herself as a human weapon, so she, uh... perhaps has fewer concerns about being experimented on than most, at this point in her life! as long as nothing too horrible would happen to her as a result (poor gal needs a break eventually), i think her being involved here could be interesting!

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Pronouns
She/Her
Alignment
True Neutral
I've only skimmed this at the moment so I may be flaky on details, but I'd love to offer up Ivan Turbell to be tested on! He's narcoleptic so I'm thinking a dream-related power would work for him. Maybe he signs up for the serum because he hopes it can cure him somehow, but he ends up getting a power instead! As long getting involved won't kill him, I'm all up for a superpowered Ivan even if temporarily (though if we can find a way to make his powers permanent I would be all for that!)

Last edited:

Hal Jordan

DC Universe
Alias
The Problematic King
Pronouns
Dude/Bro
Species
Human
Height
6'2
Occupation
Just Killin'....time
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
2Sad2Mingle

soooo if you're still looking for people to test the serum on, i'm thinking i could maybe possibly offer up villanelle! namely because... after pandora's second killing game, she's been toying with the idea of getting her hands on some kind of power, and could probably be convinced to take the risk. she's also one of those characters who's been trained to think of herself as a human weapon, so she, uh... perhaps has fewer concerns about being experimented on than most, at this point in her life! as long as nothing too horrible would happen to her as a result (poor gal needs a break eventually), i think her being involved here could be interesting!

The serum isn't made to kill a person so nothing too horrible will happen. Just a period of sickness and then suddenly new powers(you get to pick ofc). The backers involved would be very willing to give her some $$ to be a test run before the big show.

Any certain way you'd like to have her contacted

I've only skimmed this at the moment so I may be flaky on details, but I'd love to offer up Ivan Turbell to be tested on! He's narcoleptic so I'm thinking a dream-related power would work for him. Maybe he signs up for the serum because he hopes it can cure him somehow, but he ends up getting a power instead! As long getting involved won't kill him, I'm all up for a superpowered Ivan even if temporarily (though if we can find a way to make his powers permanent I would be all for that!)
Same goes for Ivan. Tho they'd very much so be willing to claim that they'll help him but in reality it'll just juice him up and give him powers. lol

Any certain way you'd like to have him contacted

• Eyes
Reactions: Villanelle

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Pronouns
She/Her
Alignment
True Neutral
This sounds good!

I think it might be best if Hal starts off by emailing Ivan with the information and the address as a one shot. Then if you'd like, we can thread out Ivan visiting wherever he's supposed to go to get injected with the serum (unless they do it at home of course!) It could be a really short thread or even headcanoned if need be.

In what time frame is this all supposed to happen? For me, later during this season (real time, Ivan is open to all dates on site) or next would be best but I can work with whatever fits for you!

Also, would it be possible for him to gain two powers? Like one that helps him and the other being more of an unfortunate side effect? I was thinking of having him predict things through his dreams as his helpful power and then him having vivid hallucinations that come into actual, physical existence as the side effect.

I'd also love for him to permanently keep the power, but would that be possible? Like maybe the serum never completely leaves his system due to being super compatible with his genes or something weird like that?

Last edited:

Villanelle

Killing Eve
emotional support russian assassin
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Metahuman (Siren)
Height
5'7"
Occupation
Assassin
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
sea-ing someone (eve)

sweeeet, yeah, all sounds good on my end!! villanelle does a lot of private contract freelance work -- d'you think, "freelance" being deliberately vague as she markets it (though in reality it's usually mercenary work and whatnot), that might be a good line of contact?? her contact info is essentially out there and available to the people who are actually looking for it. if that'd work, doing a comms thread or an in person meet up would both work for me!

(i also had a similar question about the timeframe but nyami's already got that covered, looks like!)

Hal Jordan

DC Universe
Alias
The Problematic King
Pronouns
Dude/Bro
Species
Human
Height
6'2
Occupation
Just Killin'....time
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
2Sad2Mingle
The people trying to create the serum want it to be permanent. It's chemical solution will alter your dna and grant you powers, no matter what form of dna you have, human, alien, etc.

As for the time frame, they'll start creation around early-mid April at which point they'll pop out the first human tests in may. Things will be getting spicy and people will start to look into the shady dealings of this and I expect if people start to act out against them or publicly speak on it they'll rush it which is why I am aiming for May.

There will also certainly be human test experiments that go bad but you guys will be amongst the first few lucky ones! You get the power you OOC want, if you want to give them two, thats fine, I don't really plan on trying to restrict what you can do once you are given the serum.

And as for contact, I'm fine with having Starfleet have Hal hit up Ivan as a PR move and for Vill, a member of the research team could do it since I wager shes getting paid to partake and isn't gonna really care about who hits her up.

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Pronouns
She/Her
Alignment
True Neutral
Excellent! Looks like Ivan's powers will be permanent then! May is a good time for me, so this works perfectly! So just to make sure I understand all of this clearly, Hal is going to email Ivan first, right? And then he'll be getting the injection at home (or some place else?) Or will Hal simply pop over and that can be our thread? If need be it can all be headcanoned, too! I'm good with any of these options!

Hal Jordan

DC Universe
Alias
The Problematic King
Pronouns
Dude/Bro
Species
Human
Height
6'2
Occupation
Just Killin'....time
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
2Sad2Mingle
I can have Hal hit up Ivan with an email and then we can headcannon Hal taking him to Elysium where scientists will take over and then proceed to inject him prior to sending him back home. I'll get the comms for both Vill and Ivan up tonight.

They'll get hit up around April 26th and then the injecting date will be some point after that in early may. Around then will also be prob when internally its released that most of first batch of prisoners and volunteers who had the prototype variant of the serum died a week or so prior maybe. But they are very hopeful about the new variant that they make which will be the one they give yall and that works!

I'm gonna have to hit up @Ophelia and maybe say it was stablized after some Elysian doc was able to take some Mids from either the baby or Kylo and used that to soothe some of the problems the serum had.

but ye ill get to posting some more and will pester yall in dms further at some point.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cruella de Vil
Top Bottom