Rune

The Cheery Reaper
Species
Undead
Occupation
Collecting souls
Alignment
Neutral Good
The moon was split, and people were saved! Yay! The problem now? Well, a few people got arrested for trying to help, and are now being held by Elysium! Half went to Starfleet, the other half to the Peacekeeper barracks, and while Starfleet has released their detainees, the Peacekeepers are refusing to release theirs! With the injustice of it, and the rumor floating around that some prisoners either were or are going to be tagged, (entirely player choice), Tosh, having been released by Starfleet, decided she has had enough, and is looking to break out those unfairly held! (Details and dates to come with the release of a news article I was informed is happening soon).

Now, Toshiko Sato is no mastermind or revolutionary leader; she's just a tech genius who got kicked around a bit by Elysium in this whole moon dilemma and has seen a lot of what the Commune went through, so she's going to need quite a bit of help!

What we need:

Prisoners: So, obviously we need some people to break out! They could have been arrested at any point in the moon plot that you want! I'll be tagging everyone who was involved in the moon plot down below, so please don't hate me if you don't want to be involved!

Sympathizers/Resources: Anyone else tired of Elysium's BS? Tosh is looking for any help she can get, be it both good people or people not so reputable, but with reputations of getting the job done. We need fighters, pilots, inside people, techies, anyone who could be of any help at all!

Opposition: On the side of Elysium, step right up! What's a jail break without resistance? Peacekeepers, people who want to stop this before it gets going, moles, give them all to me! I'd be happy to NPC things if necessary, but it's always more fun the more people we can get involved!

Anything else: I have never run a plot in my LIFE, so I have undoubtedly missed things and golden plot opportunities within this, so please help me and throw any and all ideas my way! I want to make this a fun summer mini-plot thing for anyone who wants to be involved!

Last edited:

Duke L'Orange

Mighty Ducks
Pronouns
He/him
Species
Humanoid duck
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Prison break huh, sounds fun. Duke doesn't know much about the whole moon deal. But he maybe willing to help them fly the coop, if he can be convinced they were fighting for the greater good and wrongfully imprisoned.

He has some experience in this sort of thing. From his past days as a thief. But also from the Saurian invasion of his home world, after which he used his skills to help free innocent civilians from the Saurian slave camps. So could possibly get Duke involved with this, pending more details.

Allunara

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Ahsoka is one of the people imprisoned, and she will break out.

But i also wanna hold off on saying anything definitive until we get a prison update so to speak? i know Oph had some ideas about it but she is doing school stuffs right now

Leonard McCoy

Star Trek
Alias
Carma
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Occupation
Doctor
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Divorced
Okay so I have a disgruntled doctor who is disillusioned with Elysium and especially with the Peacekeepers. Bones pretty much lives under a rock in the sense that he pretty much lives out his days as a doctor patching up the people in the undercity that can't afford proper care and aren't looked after by the shittybad overcity so he probably doesn't know exactly how bad it got with the moon business going on (also I only joined like a week ago so this all is a huge What LOL)

Anyway there are plans for him to get involved with Lelouch which I think could probably tie in here? He may be a technical pacifist but he does know his way around heists and prison breaks and worst case he can just load his hypospray with a sedative and knock people out lmao

EDIT: Worth adding that the man lives in one of those converted warehouses with 8-10 rooms or whatever and while he's kinda transformed part of it into a sort of sickbay to operate out of he can most certainly house escapees if they need it.

Last edited:

Allunara

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Well Ahsoka is very much in prison and very much wants to get out.

Also at this point this is at least the 5th prison break she's been a part of with the other 4 events lke being actual star wars plot points. And i mean realistically the empire at least got her a few times in the early days. Let's just say this is not her first go around and she has experience with this sort of thing.

I am guessing that Elysium will be smart enough to at least use some Prometeus dust to keep the people with powers in check. But never the less she is down for breaking out and causing trouble.

Eclipse

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Wedge’s one of the prisoners breaking out with Ahsoka, and he’s gotten much better at improvising. Not his first time doing that or being rescued, either, so he can work with those inside to, I don’t know, help with distractions, aid those affected by Prometheus dust, or the like? Granted, he’s much better in the air, but he does have experience with this sort of stuff. He’s down for this.

Dharke

But I was going into Tosche Sta- KILL 'EM ALL!
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Due to werewolf problems, Luke more or less exiled himself to Ahch-To Saint Sacul for May and June, but if he finds out Wedge and Ahsoka are in prison, he will leap into action ala bright eyed "my friends need me!" Empire Strikes Back Luke, rather than grumpy "go away" Last Jedi Luke. He has lost his Force abilities (plus his lightsaber) from the 4th June until ???, but he is still handy to have around for his piloting, blaster shooting and problem solving skills. He's also got Artoo with him, who is arguably even more useful than him. >_>

If you're desperate for Opposition characters, I could tentatively offer to involve Hudson by putting him into a grunt following orders position.

Rune

The Cheery Reaper
Species
Undead
Occupation
Collecting souls
Alignment
Neutral Good

If you are seeing this and are confused, you were in the moon plot, ilu, and thought you might wanna see. I finally added in some details! If you aren't interested, no worries! Also, if I double tagged, I am sorry. I don't know if my first one worked.

Now to replies!

@Duke L'Orange I updated up top with what details I do have finally! Tosh is going to be looking for people who can help, so I mean, she might be able to be convincing? Is there any way she might hear about him, or perhaps run into him?

@Leonard McCoy Bones Bones Bones. Haha I know it's a lot to follow. Basically, Elysium the moon was having quakes, and well placed charges blew it up to split it in half. So now both Elysium and The Commune are separate asteroids. So things are changing! People got arrested because the Elysium government wanted to ignore the problem and basically tried to make getting involved illegal.

I know nothing about what's going on with Lelouch, but Tosh would whole heartedly love to have a medic on board with the plan, and honestly, I think she'd adore him. Cranky doctors are her thing xD That would also be awesome for them to have somewhere to go post escape!

@Allunara & @Eclipse No man left behind! Tosh is livid they're still being held! Inside men though! I have no idea if Tosh will be able to get and inconspicous message in to them so they'd be ready, but man she just might try.

@Dharke LUKE! We can finally thread with them! It probably won't be hard to find out Tosh is looking for people, unless he has strickly exiled himself without contact xD And I'm sure there's probably been some report on some of the people who have been arrested. Powers not necessary, just come and want to help! Tosh will also love r2d2.

If you feel like Hudson might be on the opposition, that could be fun! Especially if we decide the thread we had with them once upon a time actually happened and they recognize each other!

• Love
Reactions: Dharke

Duke L'Orange

Mighty Ducks
Pronouns
He/him
Species
Humanoid duck
Alignment
Chaotic Good
@Rune Well if she's good at computers/hacking could she come across some sort of file on him? Like some authorities having him listed as someone to keep an eye on (he did just recently break into the Pandopolis City ice rink by picking the locks). Being a human size talking duck it might not be hard for her to track him down, maybe find him hanging out in a bar or something. Open to ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: Rune

Leonard McCoy

Star Trek
Alias
Carma
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Occupation
Doctor
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Divorced
@Rune I'll talk the Lelouch stuff over with Vira, we hadn't had anything too much in stone yet but Lelouch is already in Elysium because of the moon stuff going on so I figured it might be one way to get him in the know XD But if that falls through I'm sure we can find a way to get Tosh to rope him in. If there were any injuries from people who took part in the event, it's likely that they're gonna be his patients anyway since he's a "ask no questions and don't report patients" type of back alley doc just out to help out. And if they talk about whatever's going on he'd definitely be on board to help out. Cranky doctor on the rescue team.

• Love

shan

coffee enthusiast and dubious decision-maker
Alignment
Chaotic Good
For Holden, we're about to do a thread about blowing up the moon, but I'm sure he would want to help anyone who is locked up for trying to help save people once like he's all caught up on what's going on!

• Excited

Allunara

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
@Dharke if you truly want it to be like Empire then Ahsoka and Wedge should be fine on their own and he gets another confrontation with vader @Ben Solo or something XD

i still need to write Ahsoka's arrest but i am guessing that because she isn't going to come quietly some "peacekeepers" will get hurt and that's why she's still in jail. but yeah no man left behind

• Haha
Reactions: Rune and Dharke

Moh Kohn

The Star Fraction
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
5ft 11in
Occupation
Reluctant Leader
Relationship Status
Single
All righty! Here's a few ideas for you!

As far as Moh is concerned, everyone who tried to help them is a big damn hero and deserves better than to rot in an Elysium jail. While getting directly involved is probably bad right now as the Commune doesn't really have anything resembling a navy (they were, after all, just the Undercity not too long ago!) they can probably supply some help to the jail-breakers covertly and offer those who want it shelter.

As for others - we never did decide what @Mega Man and @Son Goku were up to, so perhaps they can help by bringing the muscle to the breakout? I doubt they were captured (how *would* you capture someone like Goku?) so perhaps they simply got lost in all the quakes?

• Excited
  • Popcorn
Reactions: Rune and Son Goku

Eclipse

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
@Rune - Wedge’s still held for the same reason Ahsoka is (though he’d been stunning people, I imagine he’d taken care of the half Ahsoka hadn’t, so it’s still reason enough for holding him the same amount of time), so I’m going to consider @Allunara covered that. I am going to mention that both Wedge and Ahsoka have astromech droids, too, both of who’re probably unaccounted for and useful due that. Not certain about R7’s whereabouts, but Wedge’s Mynock can probably act as Tosh’s messenger, though he’s unlikely to be the discreet one. He’s nicknamed Mynock for a reason, for all that he’s as useful to have around as Luke’s Artoo unit is.

• Wow

Dharke

But I was going into Tosche Sta- KILL 'EM ALL!
Alignment
Lawful Evil
@Dharke LUKE! We can finally thread with them! It probably won't be hard to find out Tosh is looking for people, unless he has strickly exiled himself without contact xD And I'm sure there's probably been some report on some of the people who have been arrested. Powers not necessary, just come and want to help! Tosh will also love r2d2.
Luke has been risking short trips off his island to meet with people who might be able to rid him of his cursed amulet, so he could find out about his imprisoned friends and Tosh's plight that way!

Not certain about R7’s whereabouts, but Wedge’s Mynock can probably act as Tosh’s messenger, though he’s unlikely to be the discreet one. He’s nicknamed Mynock for a reason, for all that he’s as useful to have around as Luke’s Artoo unit is.
Although, yeah, Luke could find out about this stuff via Mynock. And steady on. Artoo says he's way more useful than Mynock. :P

@Dharke if you truly want it to be like Empire then Ahsoka and Wedge should be fine on their own and he gets another confrontation with vader @Ben Solo or something XD
LOL especially at Ahsoka and Wedge being fine on their own.

If you feel like Hudson might be on the opposition, that could be fun! Especially if we decide the thread we had with them once upon a time actually happened and they recognize each other!
Yeah, I could stick Hudson in that kind of position if you needed him and we can headcanon that he met Tosh. If it gets too dangerous, he could say fuck it, I ain't paid enough for this shit, man and run off.

Ben Solo

Star Wars
Swole but not Whole
Pronouns
he/him/bitch
Species
goffic disney prince
Height
real tol
Occupation
crying to mcr
Relationship Status
virgin power
Thank you for tagging me guys, this is so exciting, I'll read all ur plots!!! Also THANK YOU SO MUCH for valuing my input, I worked hard to make this Peacekeepers vs Starfleet thing over the prisoners during exams, I WAS INSPIRED BY YOU so I'm super stoked, ur all the bestest(there will be a current event about it soon, there was a delay bc of some trouble!)

Supes is trapped in the otherworld and can't get involved unfortunately

Nausika loves this

Kylo doesn't care because he has gotten what he wanted, HOWEVER, if any of the prisoners wants to be interrogated by him, do let me know (not you Ahsoka he likes you)! It will be a dark thread tho and we'll need to hash out details first. But I thought I'd offer! OTHER THAN THAT, HAVE FUN WITH PRISON BREAKING!!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Pronouns
he/him
Species
Human
Height
5'10"
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Thank you for tagging me in this!! My apologies for only getting to it now, my work/life schedule is an absolute dumpster fire atm

The Black Knights (the organization that Euphemia and Lelouch started as a way to organize efforts to combat the Weird Pandora Stuff that's been happening) were officially involved in Moon-blow-up Spring plot as Teams Galahad and Bedivere! They're an anonymous organization, but if they catch wind of Tosh's plans to organize a way to free the Peacekeeper prisoners, they will almost absolutely offer their support (money, various supernatural abilities, revolution-mongering expertise, etc). Some of their members were taken prisoner and while we have plans to break them out (hello @C.C and @Euphemia li Britannia ), they'd happily support other jailbreak efforts as well.

Ironically enough, Jester and I were actually cooking up a mission thread for a prison break involving the Black Knights + @Commander Shepard 's Arkangel Solutions :3c the basic gist was that we wanted our two orgs to make contact during separate missions with similar goals and we wanted it to be Moon-relevant. We settled on post-moon-jailbreak! I think we can loosely tie the plans we have for this thread with this brainstorm, so it can be adjacent or preceding whatever ends up happening here!

@Leonard McCoy If you want to involve this plot with Bones joining up with the BKs, we should totally make that happen! Lelouch could have recruited Bones before or after this particular incident, I'm totally flexible to your preferences and can make almost anything work <3 I'll DM you to hash out details!

So this is a bunch of stuff! Please let me know if anything I've written needs further clarification/explanation!

ScorpioRat

Player
I somehow just got around to reading this but as a "member" of Shepard's team and someone that likes the Commune way more than Elysium, @Ben Tennyson would wanna help the jail break efforts. These heroes don't deserve to be imprisoned by the Peacekeepers!

Ben can (with backup to cover for his timing weakness) hack into machines and rewire things manually, break through obstacles, and even play distraction by bothering the guards. He's not trying to seriously hurt anyone. but he can do all sorts of things with his aliens.

• Wow

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Mara Jade hasn't had any real issues with Elysium or anything for that matter save for the occasional space pirates or whatever trying to hijack her smuggling runs. BUT.. she is friends with Wedge and so that would really have her more than happy to lend a hand in any way that Tosh may need it. And god knows, she probably has to keep an eye out on Luke or something before he does something crazy. @Dharke

I'm getting into the groove of these events so forgive the not so beefy ideas for Mara to take part!

• Haha
Reactions: Dharke and Rune

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cruella de Vil
Top Bottom