By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article Enoshima Exiled!

Article:
April 8th onwards
https://pandorarp.com/threads/raise-hell-and-turn-it-up-monokuma-hunter.60904/

In a trial some are calling the trial of the decade, Junko Enoshima, known for trapping innocents in twisted games, and streaming it to the wider Pandora's Box, has been sentenced to indefinite exile in the Dread Wastes. The merry murderess was completely unrepentant when it came to her many crimes, the most recent being trapping 16 people, one as young as 10, in the Catacombs of the Congregation of Disgruntled Resignation, and forcing them to kill each other or die. These people have requested that their identities be kept secret, but Enoshima's evil was indiscriminate, with neither children or adults left untouched.

The trial was held in Pandopolis City, presided over by Chief Justice Ardyn Izunia, and prosecuted by Elysium lawyers, in deference to the boxwide reach of Enoshima's crimes. The defence lawyer, hailing from the Crystal Vales, appeared to be actively campaigning for the guilt of his client, while the jury was attended by eight people, two delegates from each region, and paper standees of the Undertaker, and, strangely enough, Riordan Gamsey, supposedly due to a lack of stock in the nearest stationary store.

The trial was closed to the public, but no less than three people broke through security to attempt murder of Enoshima, something that Justice Izunia watched and allowed, until security caught the interlopers. No charges were laid against them, and they were provided with bags of popcorn with which to watch the proceedings. Though the prosecutors rallied for the death penalty, it was shot down by Justice Izunia, in part due to the gleeful laughter emitted by Enoshima at the idea. Instead, Enoshima will be held in PDF custody for a week, before being Tagged and transferred into the Dread Wastes.

For a more in-depth look at Enoshima's psychology, please follow this link.

Relevant Threads
Trial thread - will be updated when Monokuma Hunter ends
Brainstorm
Monokuma Hunter thread

Current Season

Status Updates

I could really use more stuff to do with Palmer, if anyone's interested in plotting?
//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom