By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Complete Exactly Where I'm Supposed To Be

Osamu Dazai

Bungo Stray Dogs
Pronouns
he/him
Species
Human
Height
5'11"
Occupation
Stray Dogs Mafia
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
It was cute that she needed to justify it wasn't the universe she wanted control over; just wanted more power to shift the justice system into something she judged as just. Which technically opened a whole bag of worms on what justice was and how one person was more qualified to dictate what it meant over another person. Yet he let it sit as their deal came to be a reality.

Her hand held out and everything.

Dazai offered her a smile, nod, and took it.

"And that's a deal. I'll get my hands on some information for you, and get it in your fancy cop hands by the end of the week. I look forward to our future in making this city a place worth living in."

fin​

Reactions: Makoto Niijima

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

//Setting Wednesday as my next posting day, see you all soon <3 //
Sorry for being so absent, my loves!! Life has been crazy, as usual :( I will hopefully be back soon, thank you for being so patient with me <333
posts coming this week! things have been h e c t i c so thank you for the patience with me <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iknik Blackstone Varrick
Top Bottom