By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Face Claim Help

Which FC?

• Helena Mckelvie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alexandra Porfirova

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Martine Wijman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eleanor Worthington-Cox

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Hannah

let our troubles fade out into the night
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
So, I'm planning on applying for a book character, Eilonwy, from the Chronicles of Prydain. However, I've decided to use a face claim as there's not much official artwork of her. She's supposed to have red-gold (I'm guessing strawberry blonde) hair, but it's so hard finding a young woman who fits both. Her age is going to be somewhere from 15-17 once I decide her canon point.

Images of the character from the books or fanart: Book cover 1, Book Cover 2, Fanart 1, Fanart 2

Helena Mckelvie: 1, 2
Alexandra Porfirova: 1, 2
Martine Wijman: 1, 2
Eleanor Worthington-Cox: 1, 2

If anyone else has suggestions lemme know please! It's been a while since I've looked for a face claim. xD

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel
Top Bottom