By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Complete falling backwards

B
B

Ben Solo

[box=#f2f2f2, none, red 1px solid]

A smirk spread across his lips, as the lightsaber deactivated in his hand. He tossed it to his left hand, and then reached down to her with his right, offering help up. "I'd say we're pretty evenly matched," he replied, catching a breath as he pulled her to her feet. In his eyes was a glimmer of pride, and that same feeling across their new bond; for her, and how far she'd come in this area.

[/box]

Reactions: Rey Solo

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Married to Ben Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Rey nodded, agreeing the point as she took his hand and used it to pull herself to her feet. When she straightened up, she kept her hand in his and gave it a more affectionate squeeze, An even match for each other, Ben Solo. She grinned, holding out her other hand to pull the hilt of her saberstaff into it with ease.

"I think we've earned a little time to relax?" She suggested then, inclining her head towards the beach. They had come on this holiday to relax after all and they couldn't spend most of it training, mostly because then they would look like the worlds biggest hypocrites given what they had both in turn said to Jaesa about training whilst on holiday.

Reactions: Ben Solo
B
B

Ben Solo

Ben smiled fondly at her as he sensed her words through his mind, and kept her hand in his, using the forearm of his other to wipe at the sweat on his face. "Yes. Definitely." A jump in the ocean to get the sweat and dirt off of him, and then lounging in the sun with Rey sounded like an excellent day. He tugged her along to gather their things, and then headed in the direction of the beach.

Umbrella dotted the pale sand, though far enough apart for each to have its own little section, with beach chairs beneath them. He had a towel with him, that he laid out on top of one of the chairs. "I'm going in the water," he informed her, as he yanked the shirt over his head and tossed it into their pile of things. "Are you going to change?" He glanced up at Rey.

[/box]

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Married to Ben Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Rey was looking forwards to this. A whole afternoon spent in the sun and the sea with Ben. She wasn't sure she'd ever get bored of it. Her towel went down on the adjacent chair, glad to see this space afforded them some privacy.

Her eyes followed him as he took his shirt off, eyes slowly moving back to his when he asked his question, "I probably should." She smiled and picked up her bag, "Won't be long." There were cubicles to change on the edge of the beach in little huts and she just put on a thin sundress over her bikini to walk back over to where she had left Ben.

Rey had never really been self conscious of her body, given she'd had no comparison growing up, but she found herself a little nervous as she looked around, taking off her sundress before going towards the water. Her body held a few scars and she tried to brush off all concerns and focus on Ben instead as she walked over to him. He was all that really mattered to her anyway.

B
B

Ben Solo

"Probably," Ben agreed, grinning as she turned to go. He watched her a moment, hummed to himself, and then turned for the waves. If you need help, I'm available, he teased when he was halfway to the water and far from where Rey could swat at him.

And the water was perfect; warm enough to be comfortable, cool enough to be refreshing, crystal clear and calm that day. Ben could see down to his feet, not to mention the occasional school of colorful fish that swam around, only to swim off when he got anywhere close. He dunked his head under the waves, and stayed under a moment, letting the calm and quiet settle over him before he broke the surface. Then, wiping his face off and pushing his hair back, looked up to see Rey approaching.

He grinned widely and moved back towards the shore as she drew near, wearing her bikini. There were scars on her skin, yes, but the same was true of him– he couldn't help but stare anyways, and when she was near enough, got his arms around her and pulled her close while the water lapped at their knees. "Hey. You look beautiful," he told her, smiling down at her hazel eyes. He'd sensed the flicker of nerves as she'd left behind the sundress, and wanted her to know he found that ridiculous. He couldn't take his eyes from her.

[/box]

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Married to Ben Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Rey had used a bit of the Force to push a bit of sand his way after his earlier comment, but had proceeded without his help.

She now was stood in front of him, having waded into the sea to where he was and found herself swept up in his arms. Rey was beaming, her arms wrapping around his middle. When he said she was beautiful, her smile crept ever wider and she felt a knot forming deep within her, as instead of her nerves, all she could actually feel was her love for him. A peace swept over her where there had been the trail of nerves earlier and she took a moment to bask in it.

Squeezing his middle with her arms, she smiled widely and looked at him with something like wonder in her eyes. How do you do that? She wondered, just to him. How was he able, just with that look and the way he held her, as well as what he said, to just make her feel completely and utterly at ease with herself. He chased off the nerves, because she could feel the sincerity of his words and feelings and she did feel beautiful in his eyes.

"So are you." She said then, because she wanted to and, with her weight resting on the arms around his waist, let herself hang back a little, searching his eyes before looking around them. She only had eyes for Ben and she nudged her feelings across the bond, glad to feel it humming around them.

B
B

Ben Solo

I only call it like I see it, he replied, certain he had no inherent way of making her feel better. What he said was just... true. Plain and simple. Or so it was to him.

He snorted at the notion of being beautiful, not because he doubted her sincerity but because he felt rather certain that descriptor didn't quite suit him. Though he didn't mind the feeling of her eyes on him as she leaned back, and he kept his arms tight to hold her up.

"Are you having a good time?" he asked of her vacation, smirking slightly.

[/box]

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Married to Ben Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Rey flushed a little when he snorted, "What would you rather I called you? Or said to you?" She asked. She had never really been good at this; she had only had two partners and she had never really been that good with compliments or saying what she felt to them. With Ben it had been easier because she had the bond to fall back on, but now she wanted to articulate it as well.

I'm having a fantastic time. Especially moments like this. How much she was enjoying the holiday would have been felt by him through the bond as well as being shown on her face. How about you?

B
B

Ben Solo

Ben smiled at Rey but shook in head at her concern. “No, nothing,” he replied earnestly. Rey could call him whatever she wanted; he knew her heart.

It’s been alright, he replied as he watched her, tone lightly teasing. Then turned, keeping an arm around her, as he stepped out deeper into the water. It’s been... He didn’t really have a word for the emotions that had come over him this trip, as things fell into place he’d never expected to have again. Peace. Love. And the thing was, it had nothing to do with this place or the vacation itself. It was her. I don’t know. I’m just glad you’re here with me. That you never gave up on me. Thank you.

[/box]

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Married to Ben Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Rey stepped with Ben into the deeper water, it now coming up to above her thighs as she listened and felt what he was saying. She could feel the bond around them, like a bridge between their minds and emotions.

Rey caught his eye and there was almost a look of confusion there, like there was ever any chance of her ever giving up on him, when quite the opposite was true. Since touching his hand all that time ago in another universe, across their bond, she had been sure of the future she had seen for him. Beyond that, just by spending time with him, both this time and the last time he had been in Pandora, had strengthened her trust not just in him but in the future he was able to make for himself. She knew it wasn't as easy for him to see that, and she understood, but she felt like it was her duty to help him see how good a person he was and that he had the choice really to do what he wished. He was not defined by previous actions but could forge his own path now. "It was never something I had to consider, even for a moment." She assured him, bringing one hand up to go through the damp strands of his hair. "I won't ever give up on you Ben." Her voice had dropped into a whisper, like these words were said with a kind of need for him to believe it without a shadow of a doubt.

Try and describe it to me. What you feel about this all. She gestured around them, but he could take it as he wanted; them, the holiday; the whole situation. She wasn't specific, as they hadn't put any definitions on it, instead doing things at their own pace.

B
B

Ben Solo

Her words sobered him, his expression going more serious as his gaze swept out over the endless stretch of water before them. He swallowed, and after a moment looked again to Rey with a softness in his eyes.

If she were anyone else, he would be a fool to believe the words. Because she should have given up on him a million times. When he’d returned to Pandora and not known her, had denied the relationship they’d previously forged. When he’d spat on the idea of that relationship, on the idea of her, in pursuing Jaesa, her closest friend. When he’d gone after Luke. Any number of times before that, in the world they’d left behind. But he did believe her; because it was Rey, and somehow he knew that she was different. That, somehow, she would always be there. It spoke little to his, but all to her character. Her strength. Not to approve of his choices, but believe and know he could be better.

His head leaned into her touch, as he kept walking, the water touching his waist and then his middle. Then paused, turning to Rey, drawing her close again as he thought. He looked over her face, then out at the ocean again, a feather-light hum resonating in his throat, like a sigh.

“It feels like..,” he began gently, and his eyes found hers again. “Like I’ve been searching my whole life for this. For peace. Rest.” The Jedi. The Knights of Ren. Snoke. “And I know there are still things that are... wrong. Things I need to set straight.” His parents. Jaesa. Luke. “But you... you’ve been there through it all, and you still...” he words trailed off, and he chewed on the inside of his bottom lip, not wanting to put words in her mouth but also knowing he felt her emotions like his own.

He sighed lightly as though in disbelief. “You still love me.” He lifted a hand then, and smoothed his thumb over her cheek, peering at her almost in wonder. “It feels... like I shouldn’t believe it. But I do. And I love you.” Dark eyes met her hazel.

[/box]

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Married to Ben Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Rey continued to walk with him, until the water was around her middle with her arms still around him. The water was cool and gently moved alongside them, along with small fish who swam in and out of the waves.

She focused on everything which he said; not only listening but feeling whatever she could over the bond. There was still so much both of them had to sort through, but they had each other while the rest of the world fell into place around them.

Hearing her emotions spoken out loud was strange, especially given what he said. She looked up at him, hazel eyes moving over his with an acknowledgement that what he said was true. She wasn't going to deny what was true and she relished in that feeling and sensation for a moment; letting him feel it too. Gently, she tugged on her end of the bond and only felt the same love come back at her in waves.

There were times where she could have lost her faith, but it had burned through regardless and she felt her love for him in the same way she had a long time ago, when he'd been here the first time. She wondered if it had been lying dormant all this time, waiting for the catalyst to bring the feelings out to the surface. "I love you too Ben." Spoken aloud for the first time in over a year; it should have felt strange to say but instead it was just...comfortable. It was only a verbal confirmation of what they both already knew. She felt nothing but love when she looked at him, and how far he had come. She wanted to see him happy, that was the only thing she had ever wanted, even when they had been friends without the strength of these other feelings too. I feel it too; the peace. The words and the sensation would have been heard and felt across their bond.

B
B

Ben Solo

Ben reaches and pulled her to him, holding her there against his chest as the lazy waves rolled around them. Between them, around them, that peace likewise gently thrummed. Being with her felt like that.

I have since I remembered. Maybe before that. If not romantically, then still just for who you are. It was why this felt so easy, effortless, like a last piece falling into place.

[/box]

Rey Solo

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Married to Ben Solo
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Rey had her arms wrapped around Ben and leaned into his embrace. Her hazel eyes never left his and she felt like she never wanted this moment to end. When she considered where she had come from and where she was now... with anyone else it might have seemed rushed, but with Ben it was as natural to her to love him as it was for her to breathe. She had never been able to put her finger on the moment her feelings changed from loving him as a friend to something more, and this time was no exception. Perhaps there had been something there for a long time, waiting to be awoken. She certainly couldn't explain it, but she felt like that was part of the beauty of it. She loved him without needing to consider why; it was just natural that she should.

Despite the fact she knew there were people on the beach, she had lost all perspective of the and anything beyond this little corner of the universe, holding them both within it. She sighed softly, her features bright. She smiled at Ben and was content there a moment, just enjoying the fact it was the two of them wrapped up in each other once again. The bond hummed with their peace and unity in that time between them and she basked in it.

I am yours, Ben. The words were soft across their bond, showing how strongly she did feel about this. Whoever she was, whatever she was now, she was still his in her heart. It had been given to another for a time, but perhaps he had always been there somewhere and now he consumed it. With you I'm so happy; you make me feel so loved each and every moment we're together. It was nothing short of the truth and she leaned up to rest her forehead against his, closing the distance between them for a moment before drawing back to catch his dark eyes with her hazel ones..

B
B

Ben Solo

I am yours, Ben, she said across their bound spirits and it felt like a gift. Like a miracle, that he could make her feel that way when he knew he was so broken. If it was all he could do right, to make her feel loved, he willed that to be so.

I am yours. He returned her kiss, gentle and slow, not caring who could see them. If anything in his life, she was what he could be proud of. For then, and in that moment truly hoped, to love her as long as she would have him. Vows of a long time ago ran through his mind; he doubted she would hold him such words, as he was. But he remembered nonetheless, and was comforted that he might have the chance to uphold them one day, if she so allowed.

Until then, one day at a time, as he met her gaze and smiled. Not fully comprehending what he felt, what bound them, but far from wanting to fight it.

- the end !

[/box]

B
B

Ben Solo

I am yours, Ben, she said across their bound spirits and it felt like a gift. Like a miracle, that he could make her feel that way when he knew he was so broken. If it was all he could do right, to make her feel loved, he willed that to be so.

I am yours. He returned her kiss, gentle and slow, not caring who could see them. If anything in his life, she was what he could be proud of. For then, and in that moment truly hoped, to love her as long as she would have him. Vows of a long time ago ran through his mind; he doubted she would hold him such words, as he was. But he remembered nonetheless, and was comforted that he might have the chance to uphold them one day, if she so allowed.

Until then, one day at a time, as he met her gaze and smiled. Not fully comprehending what he felt, what bound them, but far from wanting to fight it.

- the end !

[/box]

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm such a great political figure. ;)
Writing an entire post on the phone in less than thirty minutes versus the two hours it takes on the computer.
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL OFF ANOTHER OF ZEKE'S ANIMALS!? :mad: #twd

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom