Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I FINALLY BROKE MY SCROLL HAHA @James Ironwood I TOLD YOU I WOULD DO IT EVENTUALLY.... please fix it for me
Noticed that Cilan is currently in focus. Almost as ecstatic as he looks!!!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miri Fern
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Falling in Reverse || Max's Organizer

Max

Player
Alignment
Chaotic Evil

Max at your service

Lets get weird and wild!

About MeMy name is Max, I'm a 20-year-old trans male and I'm kinda goin' with the flow, y'know? I live in South Carolina unfortunately. I'm currently working as a server, host, and salad bar attendant at Ruby Tuesday, so my hours are a little bit sporadic.

I've been writing for a long time now, but I do have dyslexia which makes reading large blocks of text (and spelling) a little bit harder for me! I hope you'll be understanding if I make some mistakes. I usually have a friend proof-read what I write before I post it because of this.

I originally started roleplaying back in late 2011- early 2012 on a facebook page. Honestly, it feels like ages since I've properly roleplayed at all! I also did some more informal roleplaying on a website called tinierme in 2014ish.

My main interests at the moment are Osomatsu-san, Moominvalley (2019), BNHA, Stardew Valley, FNaF, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Kirby -honestly Nintendo as a whole- and a few others! I'm always down to talk about any of my interests, but be forewarned I do tend to ramble! Especially when it comes to FNaF! I'm an avid theorizer and tend to end up a bit like this

Memes aside, I'll happily talk to anyone who wants to talk to me! You can hit me up on discord at mxxxxj#1273, I'm almost always active there. I'm also in Pandora's discord server under the name Max!

My post output should be moderate, I'm pretty busy at my job! I do have days off every once in a while which I'll probably use to get caught up on whatever I've missed. I hope you'll be patient with me! (And again, you could dm me on discord to see what's up!)

Roleplay PreferencesI'm not super picky, to be honest! I'm down for almost anything and tend to prefer to just go with the flow. I like exploring romantic relationships when possible - I'm kinda a big sap - but I don't want to force anything on anyone! I'm also into casual, friendly roleplay!

My writing style is somewhat flowery and poetic- my favorite form of writing is poetry and that tends to seep into my fanfics and roleplaying style. If you need me to tone it down, I will! Just ask!

LimitsI have a few triggers that I refuse to have present in threads I'm involved with.
  • Abuse, mental or physical
  • Discussion of box cutters
  • Images with teeth outside of the mouth (pulled medically, or punched out, etc.) Descriptions of it are fine!
These next triggers are alright with a warning so I can prepare myself.
  • Drowning
  • Choking
  • Images with multiple mouths/ mouths in irregular places
I know that some of these are pretty strange! Sorry about that!
I'm fine with 18+ threads but definitely would prefer a reason behind the smut (kinda like pwp) instead of just smut for the sake of smut.

Check out my characters below!

Top Bottom