Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I FINALLY BROKE MY SCROLL HAHA @James Ironwood I TOLD YOU I WOULD DO IT EVENTUALLY.... please fix it for me
Noticed that Cilan is currently in focus. Almost as ecstatic as he looks!!!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miri Fern
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private fate

Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
september 20th || @Bill Denbrough

Ark City during the day was different compared to the night which wasn't all that strange really, but Beverly had enjoyed seeing the differences. At night, not many paid much attention to her whenever she was out, which was less these days considering her living situation, and so most of her time in the city was during the day.

It was autumn so it wasn't exactly blistering hot, yet that hadn't stopped her from buying an ice cream, a simple vanilla cone, almost remembering how Eddie and Richie had their ice cream way back in Derry. Man that felt like a lifetime ago now, and Beverly still missed each one of her boys like a permanent ache in her chest.

Eddie was in Pandora, but no-one else and she was grateful for one being here. That still bet being completely and utterly alone, as Eddie had been for over a year. It was still extremely mind boggling.

Ice cream cone half way to her lips when a flash caught her eye and she turned around. It was statistically impossible yet it was right there.

"Bill?"

B
B

Bill Denbrough

Bill had come to know a little bit more about Ark City, and this place called Pandora. The bit about being stuck in a box was still frankly mind boggling, and the concern that he was trapped here, worrying, but there wasn't anything he could do about it, so there was no point in fretting about it really. He did miss having a home to live in though.

Bill had found a couple places to hunker down for the nights. Being in an unfamiliar place, alone, meant that he lay awake, listening out for sounds in the dark. The bad memories of the summer played out in his racing mind, but they were comforted by other memories of his friends - and the reminder of the pact they shared. And then he would feel a pang of sadness, and then the cycle would repeat until he eventually fell asleep.

He had made a friend, if you could call the powered teenager that had kind of taken Bill under his wing, but he still wished for familiar faces. Today, that wish had suddenly come true.

After scrounging up some money, he headed to get ice cream, and as he headed towards the door to the shop, he heard a very familiar voice that shocked him. He turned quickly, a sense of urgency that could have been considered too eager. Eyes caught red hair and large, blue eyes that looked at him.

Immediately, he took his hands out of his pockets and unstuck his tongue from the roof of his mouth.

"B-b-beverly!"

Reactions: Beverly Marsh
Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
So it was him and not someone who looked like him. Beverly felt relief, and then she was running towards him, throwing her arms around to hug him tightly. "I never thought I'd see you again. When did you get here?" Beverly asked, hoping he hadn't been here for too long because knowing he was here without the rest of them make her heart ache.

Reactions: Bill Denbrough
B
B

Bill Denbrough

She came at him eagerly, which was understandable, but he braced himself for her impact. Bill was still in a kind of shock as she wrapped her arms tightly around him. He wanted to say something, but couldn't. All he could do was hug her back, although not quite as tightly.

Then she was asking him a question and he forced himself to talk. "Just like... a c-c-couple of d-days." he responded. His shock started to give way to a sense of relief, and for the first time since he got here, he felt grounded.

"Wh-what about you?" he asked as she let go. Bill didn't want to pull away until she did, even though they were in the middle of the sidewalk.

Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
"A few days? So not too long then. That's good." Beverly nodded and held onto him tightly without strangling him. "I've been here a while I think? It's hard to tell sometimes." There was a slight shake of her head.

"Are you staying anywhere?"

B
B

Bill Denbrough

At some point, Bill realized that maybe he had better pull away before it got awkward in the middle of the sidewalk. Bill frowned as she mentioned a vague time period, but a period that didn't line up with his, which left him in confusion. "N-no. I'm not. J-just... around. Bev, what do you mean you've been here f-f-for-for a while? I just s-saw you a couple days ago."

Race
human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
"That's what this place does. It can take from different points and life goes on for those left behind. So while I'm here, there is a version of me back home." Beverly frowned, wondering if she had managed to explain it without Bill getting too confused by it all.

"I live with this woman named Max. She is really nice. I could ask if you could stay with us?"

Reactions: Bill Denbrough
Top Bottom