By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Community Featured Wanteds : Lottery CLOSED!

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link

Featured Wanteds !

FEATURED WANTED OPEN November 24 - 30 !

How This Works
  • Bi-Monthly lottery system where 10 wanted ads will be featured each month both in the sidebar as well as in a pinned in a pinned thread in the Wanted Ads forum here
  • Submitted ads may be for canonmates, characters you want to see for plots, or just characters you think would be fun to see on the board.
  • Pre-existing wanted ad not required.
  • Multiple submissions are welcome, but only one ad will be chosen per player.
  • Only requirement is to not submit a character that's CURRENTLY in the rotation!

Fandom:
Image:
the higher quality, the better <3
Short Blurb:
Wanted Ad Link:
totally optional !

Code:
[b]Character Name:
Fandom:
Image:
Short Blurb:
Wanted Ad Link:[/b] (optional)

Bremusa

Let's go, lesbians!
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
Character Name: Kokichi Ouma
Fandom: Danganronpa
Image: Here!
Short Blurb: A trickster through and through, Kokichi is a constant thorn in everyone's side. Because of his constant lying, nobody knows what his true intentions are or even what he's thinking. We've got plenty of V3 characters in Pandora already, so why not bring in Kokichi, too?

Character Name: Irisviel von Einzbern
Fandom: Fate
Image: Here!
Short Blurb: One of the famed Einzbern homunculi and Illya's mother. She participated in the fourth Holy Grail War in Fate/Zero, but as an assistant to her husband Kiritsugu rather than as a proper Master. She's a kind soul, albeit a naive one. Illya would love to see her mother again... despite all the angst that might ensue.

• Love
Reactions: Crystal and Octi

Dharke

But I was going into Tosche Station...
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Character Name: Han Solo.
Fandom: Star Wars.
Image: 1 and 2
Short Blurb: Please complete the original trio by apping Han! With Leia, Luke, Kylo Ren and other SW canons in Pandora, you've already got a strong starting off point when it comes to building relationships and plots. You've also got freedom where you take him from in his canon point, whether as a smarmy young man or scowling old fart. Hell, I'll happily take Alden Ehrenreich Han.
Wanted Ad Link: Here!

• Love
Reactions: Octi

Allunara

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Character Name: Bo-Katan Kryze
Fandom: Star Wars
Image:
link here
Short Blurb: Please please please consider apping Bo-Katan. Amazing Mandalorian and leader of her people. We have a thriving star wars community here that would love to see her brought to the site. Including old friends, another mandalorian and loads of new friends to be made.
Wanted Ad Link:
(optional)

Character Name: Thrawn
Fandom: Star Wars
Image:link here
Short Blurb:Star Wars wouldn't be star wars without it´s amazing villains. And weather canon or legends Thrawn is definitely one of those. Pandora has an active star wars community ready to welcome everyone´s favourite blue man so please consider apping him.
Wanted Ad Link:
(optional)

Character Name: Bernadetta Von Varley
Fandom:Fire Emblem 3 Houses
Image:link here
Short Blurb: Weather she is staying in her room and being peak 2020 mood or decimating people on the battlefield with her bow and arrows the Fire Emblems would love to see Bernadetta join their group. There are already a lot of her classmates here. And she would be an interesting person to join them all.
Wanted Ad Link:
(optional)

• Love
Reactions: Crystal and Octi

Epoch

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Character Name: Estellise Sidos Heurassein... Estelle for short.
Fandom: Tales of Vesperia
Image: Here
Short Blurb: Flynn's worries will lessen even so slightly with Her Highness on the board! Give Flynn another one of his besties by apping Estelle, who is literally Best Girl, at least in Vesperia. Also her name is all starry and cute! Be like the stars and shine bright!!
Wanted Ad Link: (optional)

edited, because i got Yuri lmao

Last edited:
  • Love

milk

chaos connoisseur
Pronouns
She/Them
Height
5'0"
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Character Name: Morgana
Fandom: Persona 5
Image: x
Short Blurb: The annoying mascot character we all love. Cool thing is that we do have a majority of the Persona 5 cast, so he has plenty of people who know and miss him, to hang out with. On a selfish note, I play Ren and very much want and need him to have his kitty. It's been literal years since Ren's seen Morgana, so he'd absolutely hand feed him sushi and how cAN YOU SAY NO TO THAT

Last edited:

Hannah

✧・゚: * we are magic ✧・゚:*
Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Name: The Doctor
Fandom: Doctor Who
Image: 1 2
Short Blurb: The Time Lord/Lady we all know and love! They are definitely missed around the board and I’d be stoked with any incarnation showing up.

(For IT, I tried using images that weren't too terrifying but tw just in case <3)

Character Name: IT
Fandom: IT (2017)
Short Blurb: Any incarnation of this absolute monstrosity would be appreciated, but I chose this version as there's already characters here from the 2017-19 movies! There would be so much for IT to do on Pandora - plenty of opportunities for it to wreak havoc and fear! Also biased Stephen King fan here who's dying for more characters of his to show up!

Character Name: Dan Torrance
Fandom: Doctor Sleep
Short Blurb: Please give me this absolute cinnamon roll of a character so Rose (who I play) can continue to make his life hell! He's been through hell and hopefully, Rose aside, coming to Pandora will give him a break - though who knows with this box?
Wanted Ad Link: Click!

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Name: Jill Valentine
Fandom: Resident Evil
Image: HERE!
Short Blurb: The awesome lady of S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team and later the BSAA! Jill is one of the main protagonists of the Resident Evil series, so she's no stranger to killing zombies and fighting against bioterrorists. Whether she's from the movies or games I would love to throw Albert Wesker at her for some antagonistic stuff! Alternatively, if somebody wants to pick her up while she's brainwashed like in the fifth game or Retribution I would totally be totally game for her and Wesker teaming up!

• Love

Piemaker

God's Funny Little Prank
Community Relations Division
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Character Name: Bayek of Siwa.
Fandom: Assassin's Creed
Image: here!
Short Blurb: The last of the Egyptian Medjay, the original founder of the Assassin Brotherhood's precursor, and a traumatized dad who grieves over the loss of his son by a secretive cult hellbent on conquering humanity; Bayek is a man of conviction, dedication, motivation, and sheer love for his wife in a world that takes everything else from him. Please give him peace in Pandora for ONCE.
Wanted Ad Link: N/A.

• Love
Reactions: Octi and Crystal

Crystal

Even in darkness, there is always light
Pronouns
She/Her
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
Character Name: Ryuunosuke Akutagawa
Fandom: Bungo Stray Dogs
Image: X
Short Blurb: A mafioso of the Port Mafia, and an ability user who wishes to prove his strength to his former mentor, Dazai. I would love to see Akutagawa here since there is so much stuff to do in Pandora--not to mention, he'll have canonmates! Chuuya, Dazai, and Atsushi are here, so things will definitely be interesting. All in all, I would love to see Akutagawa here and have some cool adventures!
Wanted Ad Link: here!

• Love

theweasleyboys

Silly Denizen of the Sewer Tunnels
Pronouns
She/Her
Organizer
link
Character Name: Axel
Fandom: The Umbrella Academy
Image:

Short Blurb:
This is Oscar's eldest brother Axel, mid 40's and the lead assassin of the Swedes trio. I'm looking to set up a reunion for all three of these boys (including Otto in due course), and possibly with the older two coming in after Oscar's 'death sequence' from the show. I would also like to add that plot-wise, I'm just quietly intrigued as to what these boys would do in a brand new place with no Temps Commission hanging over their heads--would they stay as professional killers? Go back to being farm boys? Little bit of both/neither? Hope somebody apps Axel so that we can find out together! Thanks!

• Love

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
Character Name: Weiss Schnee
Fandom: RWBY
Image: x
Short Blurb: With half of her team in Pandora as well as some other familiar faces, we would absolutely love to see our beloved ice queen here! Whether she's living her best life in Pandopolis or trudging through the Wastes, the sheer amount of possibilities for her are endless. <3 Help us complete Team RWBY!
Wanted Ad Link: shiny, new, and overhauled!

• Love
Reactions: Piemaker and Lann

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link

Closed!

Our shiny new featured wanteds are up! If you didn't make it in this round, feel free to apply again for our next cycle in a couple of months!! <3333

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom