By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Featured Wanteds : Lottery CLOSED !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link

Featured Wanteds !

FEATURED WANTEDS OPEN January 3 - 10 !

How This Works
  • Bi-Monthly lottery system where 10 wanted ads will be featured each month both in the sidebar as well as in a pinned thread in the Wanted Ads forum here
  • Submitted ads may be for canonmates, characters you want to see for plots, or just characters you think would be fun to see on the board.
  • Submitted ads should be for one character only! If there are a bunch in the ad, pick one to feature.
  • Pre-existing wanted ad not required.
  • Multiple submissions are welcome, but only one ad will be chosen per player.
  • Only requirement is to not submit a character that's CURRENTLY in the rotation!

Fandom:
Image: the higher quality, the better <3
Short Blurb:
Wanted Ad Link: totally optional !

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Fandom:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Short Blurb:[/b]
[b]Wanted Ad Link:[/b] (optional)

Last edited:

Harrow

Player
Pronouns
he/him
Character Name: Shadow Weaver
Fandom: She-ra: Princesses of Power
Image: Here!
Short Blurb: As obsessed with magic and power as Shadow Weaver is, its no surprise that Catra followed in her footsteps in her own search for power. Wherever in her show development you take her from, there's plenty of opportunity for her in Pandora. And I certainly would love to see where she and Catra could develop to in a world without the Hoard on their backs!
Wanted Ad Link: link

Chrosmo

Wah!
Forum Upkeep Division
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Character Name: Marinette Dupain-Cheng
Fandom: Miraculous ladybug
Image: Here
Short Blurb: The cat is desperate for his partner :wibble:

Bremusa

Let's go, lesbians!
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
Character Name: Yukari Takeba
Fandom: Persona
Image: yukari my beloved (if the image doesn't work you can also find it on the wiki)
Short Blurb: A cheerful, usually friendly Persona-user, Yukari is one of the core members of SEES. That said, she can have a bit of a temper, and isn't afraid to speak her mind when something bothers her. While the cast of overall Personas is large, there's a severe lack of Persona 3 characters in the roster here. Kotone would be glad to see any of her fellow SEES members, not just Yukari!

Dharke

But I was going into Tosche Station...
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Hope I’m not too late to submit. Here is my usual Star Wars original game trilogy plea.

Character Name: Leia Organa.
Fandom: Star Wars.
Image: Beautiful.
Short Blurb: Please consider joining our awesome Star Wars family on Pandora! What better character to app than the legendary Princess Leia? Young or old. Legends or "canon". You pick your version of Leia! With her son, brother and future sister-in-law in Pandora, you've already got a few character relationships/plots at the ready!
Wanted Ad Link:
SW - Original Trilogy.

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
Character Name: Lillium White
Fandom: Countdown to Countdown
Image:

Short Blurb: This roguish Lily Demiflora is desperately wanted! Iris has been set loose across Pandora and is getting into all sorts of trouble. Pls come control your Iris.

Jester

Player
Character Name: Garrus Vakarian
Fandom: Mass Effect
Image: Calibrations
Short Blurb: Garrus (and the rest of the ME crew) are soon-to-be making a comeback in Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, so there's no time like the present!
Wanted Ad Link:
Bonk

Oddie

Oddium Wanderus
Pronouns
She/Her
Directory
link
Character Name: Zenitsu Agatsuma
Fandom: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Image: Here
Wanted Ad Link: Demon Slayer Wanted Ad
Short Blurb: Join the ranks of the Demon Slayers Corps! As the missing member of our main trio, Zenitsu Agatsuma would be a welcomed addition to our already assembled cast. With there so many new things to explore and discover, he won't want for things to be scared of and defeat in his sleep during his adventures!

Last edited:

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Character Name: Komui Lee
Fandom: D.Gray-man
Image: here!
Short Blurb: A very intelligent young man, Komui is the head of the European branch of the Black Order. He runs a smooth ship if you can ignore the build up of paper work and empty coffee mugs littering his desk at any moment, but he's always meant well and does his job to the best of his ability.
Wanted Ad Link: here!

Piemaker

God's Funny Little Prank
Community Relations Division
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Character Name: Viego
Fandom: League of Legends
Image: here!
Short Blurb: The Ruined King himself, Viego was once the sovereign ruler of the ancient kingdom of Camavor over a thousand years ago. Once a man of nobility despite his protests for the throne, Viego was known for his yearning love for his wife, his queen Isolde, whom he'd devoted his life to until she'd lost her own. After losing his life trying to resurrect her, he was reborn from the black mists of the Ruination and his Kingdom turned into a hellish island of dark magic.

Allunara

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Character Name: Kanan Jarrus
Fandom:Star Wars
Image: https://pm1.narvii.com/5977/07f04d779ea22cf8c553f63cc52a9169daabe3ca_128.jpg
Short Blurb: We do love a Star War on this forum and i for one would love to see some more rebels peeps on here. Which brings me to Kanan, who is great and would be great fun to have on this board. There are already a a small family of star war people to plot with, he would be great fun.
Wanted Ad Link: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom