By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Community Featured Wants: Lottery Closed :(

milk

local cryptid
Plots & Lore Division
Species
some sort of elf
Occupation
graphic designer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken

Featured Wants !

FEATURED WANTS OPEN July 21st-31st !

How This Works
  • Bi-Monthly lottery system where 10 wanted ads will be featured each month both in the sidebar as well as in a pinned in a pinned thread in the Wanted Ads forum here
  • Submitted ads may be for canonmates, characters you want to see for plots, or just characters you think would be fun to see on the board.
  • Pre-existing wanted ad not required.
  • Only requirement is to not submit a character that's CURRENTLY in the rotation!
  • Yes that means if you got one in last time, you can go again this time and submit multiple characters <3
  • The ads will stay up until we do a new rotation at in late September! <3

Fandom: what are they from?
Image: higher def is better here so we have a lot to work with for the sidebar image :0
Short Blurb: or ramble - do what your heart tells u
Wanted Ad Link: totally optional !

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Fandom:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Short Blurb:[/b]
[b]Wanted Ad Link:[/b] (optional)

milk

local cryptid
Plots & Lore Division
Species
some sort of elf
Occupation
graphic designer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken
Character Name: Sojiro Sakura
Fandom: Persona 5
Image: clicky
Short Blurb: Sojiro is someone very important to a majority of the P5 kids, and they'd love to have their basically dad around. Ren, specifically, has sort of made a point to live a life that Sojiro would be proud of - down to opening a cafe that operates under the same principals as Sorjio's Leblanc. On top of that, his daughter, Futaba, is around and kicking ass. Basically, give these kids a dad - there's a family already here waiting for him <3
Wanted Ad Link: N/A

Ophelia

a commie DC fan dreaming of a guy called George
Species
a human
Occupation
studying stuff
Character Name: (just bae) Rey
Fandom: Star war
Image: we stan queen
Short Blurb: Somehow, we have a healthy group of SW fans in pandora. idk how, given the state of everything, but miracles do happen! this bae has been here before and i think she just belongs!! there's so many found families for her and a good dose of Skywalkers to adopt her too !! so many people to meet! SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ALONE ;;

i'm not looking for her exclusively for ship or whatever btw and we are a very respectful bunch of people towards roleplaying choices both ic and ooc , i just want her in pandora bc she's awesome!! and you can save her from disney and develop her however you like she's amazing, cool and lovely and no other person deserves friends and a family who loves her more than Rey does <33333

Wanted Ad Link: (optional)

• Love
Reactions: Allunara and milk

ChangelingChilde

Madwoman Seeking Escape
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Character Name: Nauls
Fandom: The Thing
Image: Link
Short Blurb: Nauls is funny and gets along with everyone. He's the one blaring Stevie Wonder and rollerskating in a research station in the middle of nowhere. As the movie goes on he gets increasingly frightened, but he never entirely loses his good intentions or his curiosity--which gets him killed, although he lasts about five times longer than you'd expect from the stereotypical black guy in a horror movie :D
Wanted Ad Link: Here

• Love
Reactions: milk

Siri

je suis loser
Organizer
link
Character Name: Yennefer of Vengerberg
Fandom: The Witcher
Image: bloop
Short Blurb: An absolute icon, a powerful sorceress, a fierce mama and bae, Yen is what we need to complete Geralt and Ciri's (and everyone's tbh) lives. I can personally guarantee at least a half dozen plots waiting for her arrival ranging from the classic found family trope to a ~magic school~ and ~magic politics~ and ~magic intrigue~. While Pandora's Witcherfam mostly skews toward the novel and games, the show version is absolutely welcome and adored as well! Basically we just want Yen, any Yen, because we love her.

• Love

Allunara

Player
Character Name:Thrawn
Fandom:Star Wars
Image: here
Short Blurb:There is a loving fairly large Star Wars family on Pandora and that is great. But what is a Star War without a propper imperial. So i am here to humble request Thrawn. Who is in my opinion the best Star Wars character. He is already quite adaptable so i am sure that he could do whatever he wanted in here. There´s tons of characters to plot with and it would be great fun to have a character like him on the board. There´s some rebels he can track down, i am sure he could get into politics if he wanted. So for your consideration, Thrawn for Pandora.

Character Name:Kanan Jarrus / Caleb Dume
Fandom: Star Wars
Short Blurb:
While we have a few Star Wars characters on Pandora already, and we also have a few rebels we have no one from the tv series Rebels not counting Ahsoka i guess?. So i am putting forward the request for Kanan Jarrus. Because there's a few ways to go with him. Save him from a tragic death, have him as a young padawan or during the comics / books before the main tv series. So many opportunities. And there are plenty of characters to plot with and to get involved with.
Wanted Ad Link: n/a

Last edited:

Meeks

Player
Character Name: Eve Polastri
Fandom: Killing Eve
Image: here!
Short Blurb: Would it be fair to say that Eve would be a force of nature all on her own in Pandora? Probably! Restless and perpetually dissatisfied with domesticity, she's a woman subconsciously drawn to the darker and more dangerous elements of life -- and herself. While I'm sure she'd find plenty here in that regard to keep her busy - and give her as many opportunities for troubled self-exploration as she (doesn't) want - even without Villanelle, to say that Villanelle would be over the moon to see her again is probably an understatement. Their eternally unpredictable dynamic probably depends on canon point, among other things, but I adore these two in any way, shape or form, and I think Eve would make a fantastic addition to Pandora as a whole particularly for those of you who are big into character studies!

• Love
Reactions: Rora and milk

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Name: Ellen Ripley
Fandom: Alien
Image: HERE!
Short Blurb: With corporate weasel Carter Burke and overemotional Private Hudson currently running amok, the badass lady protagonist of the Alien franchise would definitely have her hands full if she comes to Pandora! Whether she's picked up from the first or last of her movies, she'd be more a than welcome addition here!

Character Name: Tohru Honda
Fandom: Fruits Basket
Image: HERE!
Short Blurb: Tohru Honda is the epitome of pure. While she's no stranger to hardship and unusual situations, she greets every challenge she meets with a smile and can warm even the coldest and most troubled of hearts. Without having her best friends to rely on, Pandora would serve as a completely different type of challenge for her to face. Depending on what part of canon she is picked up from, she may or may not recognize her canonmate Isuzu and that could lead to some plots for sure!

Skooter910

Player
Organizer
link
Character Name: Izuku Midoriya
Fandom: My Hero Academia
Short Blurb: Shy, kind, selfless (almost to a fault), brave, there's a lot of words that can be used to describe Midoriya. His dream is to become a hero and protect as many people as possible. Despite only having partial control over his quirk, he's still willing to go to extreme lengths to protect people, even destroying his own body. He's just so pure and lovable and deserves some fun in Pandora.
Wanted Ad Link: For the entire class

• Love

Jester

Player
Character Name: K-2SO
Fandom: Star Wars
Image: Bleepity Bloop
Short Blurb: K2 continues the finest tradition in Star Wars; a sarcastic droid who only barely tolerates being under the command of the meat sacks who surround him. A former Imperial security droid, K2 was reprogrammed by Cassian Andor and served the Rebel Alliance. He was the closest thing Cassian had to a friend for a good long while, even if the droid disapproved of 90% of Cassian's plans and made his displeasure known frequently.

• Love

Bremusa

Champion of Lesbians Worldwide
Species
Monster Girl
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
Character Name: Cleopatra
Fandom: Fate
Image: here!
Short Blurb: The famously beautiful Cleopatra was more than just a pretty face- she was a brilliant economist who brought Ptolemaic Egypt from the bottom to the top. She's self-confident and adores beautiful things, but will also give you tips on how to fully express your inner beauty. Ozymandias and Nitocris are in Pandora as well- let's round out the Fate Pharaoh Squad with their final member!

• Love

Chrosmo

Player
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Character Name: Gilgamesh
Fandom: Fate/Fate grand order
Image: Here
Short Blurb: Demi-god and past king of Uruk, known mostly for being a problematic servant in the Fate universe, a proud warrior who thinks of himself as higher than gods and humans, we are looking for our chaotic member of society, any incarnation, to join in with the fate hi-jinks and build a rapport in this new world.

• Love

FullMoon

Shipper
Species
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link
Character Name: Eddie Brock/Venom
Fandom: Marvel (Venom movie)
Image: Not sure if this is too much on the creepy side but
Short Blurb: A very different kind of Venom, one that has no real animosity towards Peter Parker, so it would be fun to have Eddie and Peter be actually friends in Pandora and work together... even if Peter would probably be very concerned about the symbiote, but that just adds to the fun, right?

milk

local cryptid
Plots & Lore Division
Species
some sort of elf
Occupation
graphic designer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken

CLOSED :(

thanks everyone for replying <3
How the next part works:
-I throw everyone's ooc names into a randomizer
-pull top 10
-any of those players who have more than one, i do dice rolls for

results will be up probably later today
i'm tired so up tomorrow or later in the week

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jace

Current Season

Status Updates

Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)
This is P5 Royal Battle. It's on sale

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Souji Okita
Top Bottom