By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Answered FNAF Characters?

Species
Human
Occupation
Danger Noodle
Alignment
Chaotic Good
I was told to inquire my question here as opposed to the server so, here goes!

What would the consensus be on claiming (human) five nights at freddy's characters? I'm pretty sure most of the animatronics would be off the table (unless they were one of the possessed ones, such as Lefty, Springtrap, etc), since without being inhabited by a spirit or somehow being intelligent enough via programming to be basically like a human, it's all just preprogrammed AI. I'm just mostly curious.

Steel

✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
Community Relations Division
Species
Knight Radiant
Occupation
The Wolf King
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Hey there, @Titanic-Wyvern!!

You can app any human character so long as there is enough personality and background to go off of, such as human characters from the novels. As for the animatronics, I imagine you'd probably be able to app the possessed ones so long as you have enough to work with again!!

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!
//and now my hands hurt. thanks for nothing, you crazy meat suit...//
//NEW CHARACTER, NEW CHARACTER, COME N GET EM
I miss Hermes, Louis and Sotheby's. What's the point in having flagrant amounts of wealth if you have no useless luxury brands to throw it at shamelessly

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda_1990
Top Bottom