By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

[OOC] Open g || Keel's AMA

Keel

to be deconstructed with speed
Organizer
link

w

Might as well, right?

I play Velouria, Matthias, and Jack Bauer on the site. And I'm a human being I guess!
Plus there's a Kirby placing random lett(>o_o)>j ers around my thread. Can that stop?

Answered Questions

Picking Jack Bauer to app! I'll never get over how awesome that is! Why did you pick him? Are you a big 24 fan?

I was! Mainly a big fan of Kiefer Sutherland in general. I first got acquainted with him for his role as Martin Bohm in the long-dead television series Touch, where he was helping his gifted, future-seeing son perform miracles for everyday people. I adamantly recommend the first season to anyone, plus for its lighter side to Kiefer's acting. By the second season the plot started to spiral into 24-esque action most of the time, and it unfortunately couldn't save the dwindling viewership.

So I went looking for Kiefer's main series on television through 24 and got hooked even more. Intensity, plot twists, a pretty complex main character... Jack's where he really shined. Since Bauer's my second-ever character, when I apped him I was trying to establish a contrast between him and Velouria -- a more modern-day, angrier, action-oriented persona I guess!

These days I don't follow Kiefer's work that closely anymore, admittedly. The show Designated Survivor was an "eh", but it wasn't his fault. Now that he's taken a break from acting to pursue a career as a country musician... Well, he can do his thing! Like he is in the eyes to so many other TV watchers, he's pretty much cemented as Jack to me.
question here
answer here
question here
answer here
question here
answer here

Last edited:

Keel

Organizer
link
@Dharke

I was! Mainly a big fan of Kiefer Sutherland in general. I first got acquainted with him for his role as Martin Bohm in the long-dead television series Touch, where he was helping his gifted, future-seeing son perform miracles for everyday people. I adamantly recommend the first season to anyone, plus for its lighter side to Kiefer's acting. By the second season the plot started to spiral into 24-esque action most of the time, and it unfortunately couldn't save the dwindling viewership.

So I went looking for Kiefer's main series on television through 24 and got hooked even more. Intensity, plot twists, a pretty complex main character... Jack's where he really shined. Since Bauer's my second-ever character, when I apped him I was trying to establish a contrast between him and Velouria -- a more modern-day, angrier, action-oriented persona I guess!

These days I don't follow Kiefer's work that closely anymore, admittedly. The show Designated Survivor was an "eh", but it wasn't his fault. Now that he's taken a break from acting to pursue a career as a country musician... Well, he can do his thing! Like he is in the eyes to so many other TV watchers, he's pretty much cemented as Jack to me.

Reactions: Dharke

Dharke

I wish David Morrissey had been in Slipstream.
Race
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Have you seen Lost Boys? You should app Kiefer's character in that so he can butt heads with Severen.

And what about Don't Look Now? Great atmospheric film with Kiefer's dad.

Keel

Organizer
link
Heard of Lost Boys - haven't watched yet! I also know Kiefer's dad is an actor but I've got to get around to seeing those films too someday...!

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3
KFC is now open at Radical Pointe, Ark City. Come one come all and enjoy some great food.
Jason Todd wrote on Tanaquil's profile.
Happy Valentines day, lets make more than today special as every day should be special with you.
I tried one of those valentines day chocolates and it just made me sick. Whats the big deal?

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams
Top Bottom