Galaxia's Organizer [ Updated! ]

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
@Carma

I'm not gonna lie, I almost regret going with Kelvin Kirk and not the OG himself. However, this opens the flood gates on all sorts of great stuff so at the same time I'm just fine!

So.. we could just combine some things and make some fun shenanigans out of it all. I feel like Jim doesn't want to stay in one spot too often or maybe he was thrown out of the bar in the Overcity so he's at the Undercity instead enjoying a drink with some time off in between Starfleet missions for whatever Pandora calls on him for. He wouldn't recognize Bones at all so the two may strike up a conversation and either he finds out per introduction or maybe before that Jim may end up angering someone he shouldn't and well, we all know Bones is always going to bail him out of a tough situation.

He could always patch him up after the quick barfight and the two can continue their chatting. He's friendly, let alone how much more happy he'll be to meet a friend from an alternate universe he's still in shock even exists.

How does that sound? I can get something started in a day or two if you're good with that!

Carma

Player
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
True Neutral
@Galaxia UM YES that sounds awesome omg....god they'll give out names and be so mf confused

I think this is a great way to go! If you got the time go for it, I'm def patient ❤

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Pronouns
She/Her
Alignment
True Neutral
@Galaxia Hello again! I'm totally ready to throw Burke at Mara Jade again!

Picking up from their last meeting, Burke quit WeyTech and moved to the Cosmic Wilderness to be closer to his dear friend and love interest Oswin, only to find out that she is now gone completely. He now works at Gem-Port with a guy he hates, so he's not really all that happy.

Since the Gem-Port is a fuel station, would Mara Jade maybe visit it to refill her ship's tank? She could run into Burke there. She should bring the cosmic kitty too! Burke needs to see that it's still alive and well!

I'm thinking this plot could be started at the beginning of next season (which is next month, in June!) if that's okay!

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
@Nyami

YES! I've been meaning to ask when you would like for the two to meet up again because there's been some changes in her life too! June is a perfect date, I currently have no threads at that time but I'm well aware of where Mara Jade will be at that point so it's literally, perfection.

I'm certainly down for a thread, any time in June is fine by me too. And Mara will be happy to let him meet Celes again. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Nyami

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
I figured a friendly bump was in order, my organizer has recently been updated as well as had Hosea Matthews added to the mix. I'll be limiting my threads now that the kids are out of school and the summer is approaching.

Nic

Player
Pronouns
she/her/they
Alignment
Neutral Good
I work 40 hours at a 2nd shift job, and I'm a Mom.
I feel that in my soul.

You seem pretty cool and also old as hell like me (I started back in the dial up days as well, but it was Neopets instead of AOL ahaha). We should thread!! 8)

I have Samantha from Gunpowder Milkshake. She's a second-generation assassin with a sharp tongue and a deadpan sense of humor. She also tends to act on impulse/instinct, which 98% of the time leaves her in some deep shit.

I think a bar fight scene with @James T. Kirk would be hella funny. Though Sam is as likely to end up in the middle of it as she is to break it up. Or you know, she'll sit back and watch and be thankful she's getting a free show with the drinks.

If you're interested, let me know!! In the meantime I wish you 10 full hours of uninterrupted sleep bc lord knows that's hard for a working mama to come by. <3

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
@Nic Someone who understands!! YES!!! This is something I can appreciate x100 ! It's not easy being a full time mom and employee! And we're old, yay old people!

But I would love to do something with Samantha and Jim for sure! He tends to get into a lot of trouble so a bar fight is super easy to do. Just mix that with how he's kind of in a funk that he's somewhat lost his way, here he is in Pandora with really no contact home and well, he's being a dope and handling it not so well when he's not working his tail off for StarsX.

We could always let her get involved in the ever classic 'spilled drink' case or something along the way! Hell, there's always the chance he may try and hit on her, since that's very much his style also. I'm able to put him anyway since he has transportation, was there any given locations that work best? He lives in the Cosmic Wilderness, but he's been spending time too in Pandapolis.

Nic

Player
Pronouns
she/her/they
Alignment
Neutral Good
Pandopolis could definitely work! I'm not sure Sam is quite ready for adventuring in space, though I'm sure she'll get there eventually (whether she likes it or not).

I don't think Sam has been hit on in like... ever. Mostly because she tends to have a giant "fuck off" written across her forehead. Also the dudes she meets usually end up dead bc she was paid to kill them, soooo >.> Maybe we could mix that with the spilled drink scenario... you know, for the extra oomph. 8) if Kirk is leaning that way in the thread ofc, I know muses tend to do what they wish. Shall we set the scene in a bar in Pandopolis and see what shenanigans these two get into??

OH and dates -- I'd say anytime after ummm June 10th would work for Sam. Just to give her some wiggle room with her other ~situation.

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
@Nic
Great! June is perfect for me, I don't have a single date for June with Kirk yet but he has some for July and August so he can get that thread squeezed in there around June 15th? I say a number, it comes to me, it works for me if it works for you.

I can get something started, it may take me a few days but it'll be done!

SonicSora

Gay Hours Is Always
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd definitely love for Coco or Peter to meet Morticia in the near future if possible! Give the woman a chance to dote on strange children. Honestly, either of my kids meeting her would be immensely fun and funny given how wildly different they are.

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Oooomigod @SonicSora I have to figure out which kid would be best. I mean Coco is an adorable ball of cute and Morticia would be completely blown away by how different she looks and then on the other side, she'd be all shocked by Peter and how he's got spider powers!

I'll show my inner Batman villain and flip a coin!

It's Coco! ( At least first, no one said I wouldn't do a thread with Peter after. :D )

SonicSora

Gay Hours Is Always
Pronouns
She/Her
pFFff first the bandicoot, THEN the spider. As foretold by the coin flippage.

What date is Morticia coming into Pandora? October is more open for Coco to get into shenanigans than September. Do you have any specific dates in mind?

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LLOYD-NINJA
Top Bottom