By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article Giant Mech Crash Lands Just Outside of Pandopolis

Article:

January 1, 110

In the mid-afternoon on January 1st, a large mech crash-landed into the Pandopolis wilderness, near Gretta Lake. The PDF was quick to respond, but ruled the occurrence a non-threat, and assure the citizens of Pandora and Pandopolis as a whole that they are in no danger from this odd occurrence.

Relevant Threads
Come on and SLAM

• Eyes
Reactions: Lio Fotia

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I'm done with finals and am ready to do things again!
ANOTHER giant mech? Anyone else getting a bad feeling about this?
//Taking 2 days off for myself. Sorry for my mental black hole, but this is necessary if I ever want to feel better again.// :(
400 copies of... a very detailed lawnmower manual. Huh. I guess if you have a lawnmower you could come grab one of these.....

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albedo
Top Bottom