By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article Girl Cries (Were)Wolf

Dharke

I wish David Morrissey had been in Slipstream.
Species
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Article:

4th June - 11th June

Vigilante super child, @Violet Parr, had a hair-raising experience when she stopped a werewolf from turning diners at a popular Centria fast food restaurant into dog food. She was able to keep the beast on a tight leash until police could arrive.

The werewolf later returned to human form in prison, but due to barking mad Lycanthrope Privacy Laws, police would not reveal his identity to the public. One of our exclusive insiders described him as eighteen or nineteen, with blond hair and blue eyes, wearing “a dazed, hangdog expression” and “missing a hand”. We howled with laughter when the insider complained that he was “a little short to be a werewolf”. He’s expected to remain in the doghouse until the 11th June in case of more accidental transformations. Due to his squeaky clean record, the police intend to release him with nothing more than a smack on the nose.

A police spokesperson was quick to pat Violet Parr on the head and praise her heroic actions, stating that she was an “inspiration to the young people of Centria” and “destined to achieve great things”. Good girl!

- Words by David Paxham.

Relevant Threads
ass kicked by little girl

• Love
Reactions: Violet Parr

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nepeta Leijon
Top Bottom