By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

gods fall before me | bremusa's plotter

Bremusa

Champion of Lesbians Worldwide
Species
Monster Girl
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

i wish i was a jrpg protagonist

About MeHi, I'm Bremusa! I'm 19, autistic, and lesbian supreme. My hobbies include writing, drawing, voice acting, and rping. I also have a thing for evil ladies that can kick my ass. I'd say I'm pretty easy to get along with- I don't bite, I promise! If any of my characters look interesting to you or if you ever just want to say hi, feel free to post here, PM me on-site or DM me on Discord. I'm in the Pandora server.

Roleplay Preferences
Click for preferences!

Thread Key⭐ Needs threads! Please try and plot with these characters first.
❤ Accepting threads!
⚠ Accepting threads in small quantities.
⛔ Not accepting threads.

Check out my characters below!

Last edited:

Bremusa

Species
Monster Girl
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

Illyasviel von Einzbern ⚠

18 | Homunculus | Fate

The childlike, yet utterly terrifying Master of Berserker in the Fifth Fuyuki Holy Grail War, Illya aims to bring the Holy Grail to her family by winning the Holy Grail War. She was trained from birth to become the victor of said war, and ultimately, the vessel for the Grail. However, she was abruptly taken away from the war at the very beginning and smacked into Pandora. Will she be able to make a new, more fulfilling life here?

Her Servant, Berserker, is almost always seen accompanying her- and if you can't see him, he's in his spirit form. He's quite intimidating even just by appearance, being over 8 feet tall and very muscular. His main purpose is to protect and serve Illya, and that's one of the main two things that goes through his mind. The other, of course, is battle.

Plot Hooks
  • Illya currently resides in Misty Hollow. Any characters living there or who want to take a visit are welcome to meet her!
  • She works at the Lone Wolf, the local motel. Staying the night in Misty Hollow? Illya will check you in!
  • Threads and plots with Berserker involved! Is your character scared of him? Do they want to fight alongside him, or perhaps even against him? Go wild! Just... don't bother trying to talk to him. You won't get anywhere with that.
  • Illya would love some friends! Please be nice to her. As long as you don't pose a threat to her, you can befriend her.

Nitocris ⭐

Ageless | Heroic Spirit | Fate

A Caster-class Servant who was a powerful Pharaoh of ancient Egypt during her lifetime. She's prideful and focused, yet unsure of how good she is as a Pharaoh and often jumps to conclusions. She'll gladly watch over and help her people as a ruler and ally, but will never quite lower herself to their level. Pharaohs are second only to the gods, after all.

Plot Hooks
  • Coming soon

Last edited:

Bremusa

Species
Monster Girl
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

Kazuya Minegishi ❤

17 | Human/Demon Lord | Devil Survivor

A fledgling demon lord, the King of Bel, and the reincarnation of the biblical Abel. Kazuya is a perceptive, often calm young man with immense power and a grudge against God and his angels. He may seem intimidating at first, but he truly cares for humanity, and his hatred for the holy comes from his affection for mankind.

Plot Hooks
  • Kazuya is a drifter, and can be anywhere in Pandora (or in the Otherworld). He can get involved with pretty much anything if he's in the right place at the right time!
  • Need any assistance? Kazuya's job is somewhat like a mercenary gig. He can be hired to help fend off monsters or do more mundane tasks.
  • If your character is some sort of angel or otherwise godly being, then prepare for hostility. Maybe you might even get into a fight with him...

placeholder

placeholder

this space is empty.

Optional Headingthere's nothing here.

Last edited:

Bremusa

Species
Monster Girl
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

placeholder

placeholder

this space is empty.

placeholder

placeholder

this space is empty.

Current Season

Status Updates

Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)
This is P5 Royal Battle. It's on sale

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Souji Okita
Top Bottom