Brainstorm & Discussion Thread
Hey there, everyone! Staff has been hashing out how we can pspspsps more people into government positions and we've finally got some ideas ironed out! But! We'd love to hear your opinions on whether you all feel this is a viable system, a good step in the right direction, how we can improve on what we've already thought up, etc. We'd really love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to provide us with as many ideas and feedback as possible! We'll read every single comma. <3
So, without further ado, here are some thoughts we've hammered out so far:
- Removing 9-month terms. There will be no more time limits with govt. positions, giving characters in said positions chances to implement changes and improvements over a longer period of time.
- Characters can step down whenever they want, and elections/promotions open for other govt. members and characters when this happens or when a character is dropped.
- Back to 3 posts per Activity Check. Instead of doing 5 posts a month, you'll drop back down to 3 like everyone else. You'll see why in a couple of bullet points!
- Creating a govt. organization/group. This should help heads and other govt. officials alike by having everything in one place, making plotting and discussion easier than ever!
- Govt. updates from heads/leaders. At least one per season! Essentially, with dropping back down to 3 posts per Activity Check, we'll be needing proof you've been active in your position instead, or else we will ask you to step down. More detail on that below!
- BONUS! Govt. members who aren't heads/leaders can also submit govt. updates, which can be taken into account for future promotions/elections!
- Threading out work-related stuff.
- Imposing policies.
- Political intrigue.
- Reacting to news articles/seasonal events. i.e. if a serial killer is on the loose and it makes the news, the commander of the city watch can react and implement stricter safety measures.
- And whatever else would fall under similar examples!