By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Graveyard Edits || Harrow's Graphics Shop

Harrow

Player
Pronouns
he/him
Hello friends! I enjoy making edits and would like an excuse to make more! Let me make pretty things for you!

• I'll have three slots for requests!
  • I'll try to have requests done within a week, feel free to nudge me if I take longer!
  • The more detail you can give me about what you want, the better your final product will be
  • Please don't post/use these outside of Pandora! If you're wanting something for somewhere else, feel free to dm me on discord and we can talk it over tho
  • I will make signatures and avatars! Or banners or. generally anything you would like to use here on Pandora skjnfe
  • Unfortunately I do not understand how to make gifs so I can only do static stuff. Maybe one day!
  • My default size for avatars is 250 x 410 and my default for sigs is 500 x 250
Slots open:
1) open
2) open
3) open

Request form:

Code:
[code*][b]Name:
Character Name:
Character face claim:
Graphics wanted:[/b] please include sizes if you're wanting something a different size than my defaults!
[b]images:[/b] give me a couple of images you'd like used in the edits! Or if you don't have any specific ones you want used, just give me some good ones to choose from, or like a gallery of images if there is one you know of. 
[b]text:[/b] whatever you want written on the edit! if its not in this section, its not going on the final product
[b]anything else?[/b] Any mood or theme you'd like incorporated in the edit? any colors you'd like it to feature? remember, the more detail you can give me on what you want, the better the final product will be![/*code]

Some examples of my edits! Most are for wip intros on my writeblr skjnfes

Current Season

Status Updates

I could really use more stuff to do with Palmer, if anyone's interested in plotting?
//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom