By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Graveyard Edits || Harrow's Graphics Shop

Harrow

Player
Pronouns
he/him
Hello friends! I enjoy making edits and would like an excuse to make more! Let me make pretty things for you!

• I'll have three slots for requests!
  • I'll try to have requests done within a week, feel free to nudge me if I take longer!
  • The more detail you can give me about what you want, the better your final product will be
  • Please don't post/use these outside of Pandora! If you're wanting something for somewhere else, feel free to dm me on discord and we can talk it over tho
  • I will make signatures and avatars! Or banners or. generally anything you would like to use here on Pandora skjnfe
  • Unfortunately I do not understand how to make gifs so I can only do static stuff. Maybe one day!
  • My default size for avatars is 250 x 410 and my default for sigs is 500 x 250
Slots open:
1) open
2) open
3) open

Request form:

Code:
[code*][b]Name:
Character Name:
Character face claim:
Graphics wanted:[/b] please include sizes if you're wanting something a different size than my defaults!
[b]images:[/b] give me a couple of images you'd like used in the edits! Or if you don't have any specific ones you want used, just give me some good ones to choose from, or like a gallery of images if there is one you know of. 
[b]text:[/b] whatever you want written on the edit! if its not in this section, its not going on the final product
[b]anything else?[/b] Any mood or theme you'd like incorporated in the edit? any colors you'd like it to feature? remember, the more detail you can give me on what you want, the better the final product will be![/*code]

Some examples of my edits! Most are for wip intros on my writeblr skjnfes
y2yz3pN.png

8A2W2r2.png

CJZtADG.png

mOLT1I1.png

nejaUfN.png

fEQE1SF.png

Chen

Player
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
Code:
[b]Name:Chen
Character Name: Onomatopoeia
Character face claim: Cillian Murphy
Graphics wanted:[/b] Signature, fine with a default size
[b]images:[/b]
[url=https://thecomicvault.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/153700433739026424.jpg?w=1029]Image 1[/url]
[url=https://media.comicbook.com/2021/01/onomatopoeia-dc-future-state-1253135-1280x0.jpeg]Image 2[/url]
[url=https://dailysuperheroes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/dc.wikia_1.jpg]Image 3[/url]
[url=https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/0/0c/Onomatopoeia_Arrow_0001.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20170410202833]Image 4[/url]

[b]text:[/b] The Sounds of Violence
[b]anything else?[/b] A grindhouse feel would be nice, something like a Robert Rodriguez sorta film like Sin City so muted colors but sharp contrast of lights and darks.

• Love
Reactions: Harrow

Current Season

Status Updates

Post hoarding this weekend as I’m not feeling too hot!
Thancred Waters wrote on Ruby Rose's profile.
Well, well, well. Look what the cat metaphorical and/or literal god dragged in.
Went to school for 14 years just to never use 80% of of what they taught me. Crazy.
Daniela Dimitrescu wrote on Bela Dimitrescu's profile.
Bela!!!!!!!!! i've missed you so much ;;

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Clayr
    evil by popular demand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maya Fey
Top Bottom