Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Gonna try to do some posts today. Work slammed me hard yesterday so didn't get as much done as I wanted on here while there. ><
Would love more plots for my Half-Elf Ranger, Vex'ahlia! She's really cool and has a pet bear /finger guns > CLICK!
hey psst, react to this for a text thread! (also comment if there's anyone in particular you're wantin')
:mad: ah hate it when they ain't been shaved :mad:

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENV_Keron
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Hail to the King | An Emo Organizer

King

just happy to be here
Organizer
link

carve the path to chaos

the emorganizer

updated 1/12

About Me
Yo! I’ve been going by King for a while now!
I’m 26 and use both they/them and she/her pronouns. I live in the boonies on the hand tbh
I’m starting to get the hang of forum rp and I’m ready to step out of my comfort zone. Feel free to message me/shoot me a message on discord (kingofemo #6969) whenever! I know I can get pretty scatterbrained and discord sends me notifications right to my phone so that’s probably the easiest way to get to me. Never feel bad about poking me for stuff, I really do want to hear your ideas!
I’m really into video games, singing, and writing. I’m not in a band right now, but one of my favorite things in the world is to perform! I’m all about the vocals and I’m trying to start on a bit of a voice acting career too. If these walls weren't paper-thin where I'm living I'd have a lot better time with it, but ONE DAY,

I do work quite a lot and that can make me take a while to respond to things, but I usually have access to my phone between customers for quick responses!

ALSO IF Y'ALL EVER WANNA JUST SLAM INTO MY DM'S TALKING ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS FEEL 100% FREE I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM I'M NOT EVEN JOKING

Roleplay Preferences
Depending on the content, what direction things are going in, and timing, I can give decently lengthy replies! I don’t expect anyone to reciprocate word for word if I get bit by inspiration, and if we give short replies I’m not let down at all. Sometimes that’s just how it needs to be to get things done - plus, I’m also short and sweet! c:
I know depending on the partner I can average 300-500 words and then all the way up to me and crow where we slam each other with walls of 1.5-2k words so it's reALLY just whatever honestly. As long as we're having fun! Rapid firing is super fun too I am legitimately not picky at all.
If I seem to have disappeared on you/I’ve forgotten somehow, just shoot me a message and I’ll get right back to you. Please remind me if it's been a week since I've replied. I am 100% not avoiding you I'm just in space

I'd like to have no more than five or so threads per character at a time, unless they are few and far between. Just let me know if you have an idea/want to plot with anybody and I'll make the magic happen!

Limits
The only plots I can’t handle are non-con and pregnancy, so as long as you don’t spring a random “you’re my baby daddy” plot at me or something I’m here to have a good time! I do prefer having an idea of where characters/threads are going before we write everything out just in case, I like to make sure my writing partner is comfortable with the directions we'll take and I feel like that's the best course of action. Just let me know stuff! Communication is a big thing for me I want to hear your THOUGHTS
I am a big fan of angst because I think it makes the good times that much sweeter. I'll never toss anything in without either discussing it first/having it be something that comes naturally in the plot, and I would really appreciate if my partners do the same. Like, if you're going to have your character do something crazy at least let a dude know they're about to fling themselves off the deep end. I'll get the popcorn for us both, just gotta let me prepare!
Though there is definitely a limit, if it's all pain no gain I do get pretty bored with that I want there to be some sugar with the salt ya feel me??

If you/one of our characters is a minor I’m gonna have to ask for there to be no smut of course - but the sky's the limit, man. I don't mind writing out adult themes at all. Don’t kill em or anything without prior discussion, obviously, but if we decide on that… that’s cool. Just let me know kind of how you would prefer things to go, and we can take it from there!
Obviously not everything has to be angsty and I’m also a big fan of fluff, but all fluff with no substance gets kind of dry to me after a while, especially depending on the character. I like stuff that will either establish a relationship between characters or lead them in some kind of direction. I just want something to work off of!

I was given the title “King of Emo” for a reason and I miss being able to live up to it! >:3c
If you wanna make your lines turn into a fuckin’ soap opera, you found the right guy. Drop me a message if you want to think of some things to spark up something if things are starting to get a little stagnant. (or if you just wanna say hi of course xx)

Check out my characters below!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crow

King

just happy to be here
Organizer
link

Teddie

Persona/age unknown/Pandopolis

information
hooks
relationships
Season plans/wanted plots

directory

Shinjiro Aragaki

Persona/19 20/Centria

information
hooks
relationships
season plans/wanted plots

directory

Last edited:

King

just happy to be here
Organizer
link

Sylvain Gautier

Fire Emblem/25/Crystal Vales

information
hooks
relationships
season plans/wanted plots

directory

Keigo Takami

my hero academia/22/drifter

Information
Kiego is a pretty relaxed guy, considering everything he actually is. Back home he was falling into a lot of bullshit, and is quite convinced he's about to do something rash and terrible. He really doesn't like to be a bad guy, but he's still got to keep up being able to control how people think of him. In Pandora he's not at the top of the hero charts, and he's not the head of his own agency. A lot less to worry about, which is exactly what he wanted! It's a fine place to be before all of the shit hits the fan.

He's very secretive, though he does find a lot of value in honesty. He's not really looking to blast everyone with his wonderful accomplishments, or hold his whole 'child prodigy' title above his head. Hawks was never in it for the fame, or for the money, he is among those who is out providing a service because he has to. Because he was given his power, and given a ride through life because of his promise and his skill. He's worked hard for his accomplishments, and he is proud, but it all would feel like meaningless gloating here. He just wants to be a normal guy, in a normal place, with a normal life for a while.

Hooks
Pro Hero Hawks - He truly does top the charts back in Japan. He has some of the highest-ranked skills, the fastest speeds, and the most impressive techniques because of his control and understanding of his own power. As soon as he was out of high school, he was building his own empire and is the youngest hero to ever reach the heights that he has. He really has made waves in hero society and in the hearts of the public back home - and if he really put his mind to it, he could likely do the same thing elsewhere.

I'm a model~ - Keigo is very interesting to look at. And he knows he is. He's spent a lot of time in front of cameras, and seems to be an absolute natural. He took advantage of it back home, modeling fashion and the like. He has a pretty face, and knows how to use it to get what he wants if he feels up to it. Not a fan of manipulating people, but definitely a fan of free food.

Birds of a feather - Does your character resemble a bird in any form? Have wings? Because he's going to absolutely love that. Would love an opportunity to have a little race up in the sky or take a fellow bird-brain out for some chicken wings. He finds himself absolutely hilarious and would take to anyone with such similar qualities immediately.

Laid Back - Alright, alright, let's cut the crap. Not only has Keigo been working his tailfeathers off since he was a child, he's a Capricorn, so it's not about to stop. He may be taking solace in not having to do much for the moment, but it's going to start driving him rather stir-crazy. Know why the caged bird sings? Because he's full of potential, full of energy, and bored as hell. Once a hero, always a hero, so if someone need saving - he's going to be there in no time thanks to his incredible speed.
Relationships
Platonic - Just looking for some bros to crack open a cold one with. He's laid back, has a sense of humor, and is very chatty. It's not that hard to make friends with him, so if

Antagonistic - Hawks has a bit of the anti-hero thing going for him. He knows that sometimes it takes breaking a few eggs, so if it's for the greater good he'll get his hands dirty... no matter how bad he'll feel afterward. So there's definitely a possibility of him making some enemies, but that's the price one pays.

Romantic - he's a slut come get some tbh

Season plans
Right now, I'm just working to establish him! He hasn't had much going on since he fell into Pandora, so come say hi!
important links
[directory coming later]

Last edited:
Top Bottom