By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Seasonal Plotter Hannah's Spring Brainstorm

Character-focused plotter for the current season!

Hannah

✧・゚: * we are magic ✧・゚:*
Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Hannah's Spring Brainstorm

Looking for all kinds of plots for my ladies!

Hello, Pandora! So, I thought I'd toss up another thread detailing various plots I'd like to see my characters involved in, ones that would require more explanation than what goes into my organiser, which you can view here! I've rejigged the formatting for Spring as more ideas come to me and my characters develop.

Amanda Ripley

This season
Ripley is working at her business in Elysium and just generally lying low, trying to forge some kind of normal life and work through her demons.

Hooks
The perfect organism: I would like a minor plot where a Xenomorph somehow makes its way into Pandora, and Ripley, along with some others, has to stop it from escaping wherever it arrives to, likely in the Cosmic Wilderness. Pandora could have it vanish by the end of the thread.
Engineer: Ripley is a mechanical engineer by trade and has her own business in Elysium, Ripley Engineering, so I'd love for her to get some custom/bond with others over the skill.
Therapy: This woman has been through a lot, even before Sevastopol. She has a lot of emotional baggage and trauma that she really needs to work through, whether she likes it or not. I would love for her to get some sort of professional mental health help.

Carrie White

This season
Carrie is continuing to write her book on powers and how to handle them, whilst making a living sewing and living in Bo's apartment with her adopted sister, Max.

Hooks
Mentor: Seeing as she's currently a student herself, I still would really like Carrie to inadvertently take someone under her wing and be a sort of role model/mentor for them. It would be an interesting challenge, and she'd probably question at times if she really was deserving of such a position. However, she of all people knows what it's like to be shunned, scared and not in control.

Kara

This season
Kara arrived late last season with Alice, and is still trying to find a way to keep the girl and herself safe, whilst building some kind of life.

Hooks
Security: Kara really needs to provide a home for Alice, and secure a job. She's a bit out of her depth when it comes to these everyday things, and though she won't make it clear at all she's an android, she could definitely use some friendly faces.
Friends: Both Kara AND Alice need these. They only have each other right now, and are scared and wary.
Android: Those who find out who she really is. Either as a threat or to show her that humans in particular can be trustworthy, though she’s had a little experience with the latter already.
Conflict: Kara, whilst well-meaning and wants to do what is best, is new to all of this – I.e. living as her own person. She can act rashly and doesn’t always make the great decisions, such as stealing, lying or pulling a weapon on someone. She does what she can so Alice can survive, and has come from a place where androids were seen as little more than objects and in the process of being terminated.

Misty Day

This season
Misty came back to Pandora, and is regaining her memories and rebuilding the home she previously shared with Cordelia. She's working at Schola as a groundskeeper and also oversees the plants at Hidden Crest Gardens. She's getting to know people and has even helped a few back from the brink of death.

Hooks
Friends: Misty is gaining a few of these now, but more are always welcome! She's naturally drawn to others with magical abilities, being able to sense something in them, which could be a way of meeting someone. She is a huge nature and animal lover; she ain't nicknamed the swamp witch for nothing. She also loves Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac. She has the ability to bring others back to life and also can heal people through her 'green magic'; using the world around her to concoct potions and remedies.
Conflict: There might be some who want to take advantage of her powers of resurgence? It's a wonderful gift to have, but it comes at a price and Misty might end up bringing someone back was definitely better off dead.
Animals: Do you too have an affinity for animals? Or perhaps your character is some sort of animal themselves? Misty will instantly take a shine to you; she found it hard to find people with similar values where she came from.

Rose the Hat

This season
Rose is finding her bearings in this world, and learning how she can use Pandora to its full advantage. She met one or two people who are worthy of her time and interest, and she's trying to rebuild the True. A few individuals are becoming thorns in her side, but it's nothing she can't handle. Or is it?

Hooks
The Otherworld: Rose is capable of astral projection, so she could go from the physical world to somewhere else. And I’d love for my characters to explore that domain more!
Competition: Gifted kids/adults who get notice of her dealings. Rose is going to be try and be pretty low key whilst rebuilding her cult, having suffered enough losses, but please make life more difficult for her! She is not as powerful as she thinks.
The True Knot: Speaking of the cult,
here is the link with more information.

Sister Mary Eunice

This season
"Sister Mary Eunice" has taken over New Beginnings Rehabilitation Shelter in Radical Pointe, Ark City and will be looking out for those "she" can use to her advantage, gaining their trust and giving them guidance. They'll be starting off small, running the place and contributing to the community like a good little nun would; every well-laid plan take its time to come to fruition, after all.

Hooks
New Beginnings: "Sister Mary Eunice" has taken over New Beginnings Rehabilitation Shelter in Radical Pointe, Ark City and will be looking out for those "she" can use to her advantage, gaining their trust and giving them guidance. I'd love more characters she can try to use to her advantage, those who will start to pick up on just what she is and hired help!
Smite the wicked: If you have a character who tries meddling in the devil's business you'd like to kill, let me know! I've never done a plot like that before and would love it!
Followers: I do want to eventually create some kind of "Church of Satan" again (hopefully this season) with those who know it's the devil running the show and want to help carry on his work.
Redemption: Eventually, I would like to free Mary Eunice from her possession, so if you wanted to talk about long-term plans for that plot, let me know.

Last edited:

Hal Jordan

DC Universe
Alias
Green Lantern
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'2
Occupation
Starfleet Lt/Radioman
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
PlzGibCrumb
Directory
link

This season
Kara arrived late last season with Alice, and is still trying to find a way to keep the girl and herself safe, whilst building some kind of life.
Security: Kara really needs to provide a home for Alice, and secure a job. She's a bit out of her depth when it comes to these everyday things, and though she won't make it clear at all she's an android, she could definitely use some friendly faces.
What kinda job would she likely seek out? Hal owns a restaurant in Centria and a small radio place in Pandopolis that could use employees. He'll be spending a chunk of his time in Elysium running around being a Stafleet Officer but he could use some help with his other places.

• Love
Reactions: Hannah

Hannah

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
What kinda job would she likely seek out? Hal owns a restaurant in Centria and a small radio place in Pandopolis that could use employees. He'll be spending a chunk of his time in Elysium running around being a Stafleet Officer but he could use some help with his other places.

@Kaeg Anything she can put her already programmed talents to! A restaurant would be perfect. She’ll excel if Hal needs a chef and be trying her hardest to blend in.

Reactions: Hal Jordan

Hal Jordan

DC Universe
Alias
Green Lantern
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'2
Occupation
Starfleet Lt/Radioman
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
PlzGibCrumb
Directory
link
Wonderful! Her being a chef would be dope to have. Hal's not too bright and honestly this younger him has no idea what hes doing so her being programmed/having knowledge would really help him out.

How'd you like to go about her being hired and perhaps a thread between the pair?

• Love

Hannah

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Kaeg - awesome! Yeah Kara would be a huge help, and honestly just grateful to be employed and providing for Alice.

Well, she'll be all over Centria looking for work, as that's where they landed, for a start. I'm thinking maybe she could do something that would catch his attention and it winds up that she's looking for work? She can prove her skill on knowledge alone.

Hal Jordan

DC Universe
Alias
Green Lantern
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'2
Occupation
Starfleet Lt/Radioman
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
PlzGibCrumb
Directory
link
Oh dope! Would she like have a temp job or something to make ends meet? Perhaps Hal likes enough of what hes seeing or what shes making/doing to think she'd be a good fit for his place. The guys got zero idea on how to run a business but he's good at pretending, so i wager the sight of her knowledge is enough to get him on the bandwagon!

• Love

Hannah

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Kaeg - definitely something with stability! That sounds great, yeah! She’d be stoked. I’m excited for this! When is Hal free?

Allunara

Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello,

We briefly spoke in the discord about Morgan and Alice becoming friends and i would still be down for that if you are? Idk could be soft and wholesome for both of them.

• Love

Hal Jordan

DC Universe
Alias
Green Lantern
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'2
Occupation
Starfleet Lt/Radioman
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
PlzGibCrumb
Directory
link
@Kaeg - definitely something with stability! That sounds great, yeah! She’d be stoked. I’m excited for this! When is Hal free?
Hal at this point in time is only occupied on the 25th and the 10th of March. So he's pretty free this season.

• Love

Current Season

Status Updates

I could really use more stuff to do with Palmer, if anyone's interested in plotting?
//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom