By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open happy little heroic fixer uppers !!

Kal-L

DC Universe
Species
Advanced Human
Occupation
Punching Bag
Relationship Status
taylor swift's early songs
link
Organizer
link
You don't have to be happy or little or heroic or a fixer upper to participate but ykno

marketing

This is a baby brainstorm essentially because it occured to me that maybe other people might want to be involved in some harmless fun and do gooding! It's fairly simple - Supes is the bluest of blue collar workers in Pandora and in his spare time he fixes houses. He only takes money for people who have it, which led him to fix houses in Blackhaven and other places with a bad rep and whatnot for no payment. It's a community service kinda thing, but there is no organization behind it, just Kal being Kal. So! If you have a character, any fella really, that wants to volunteer to fix up some places, here's the place to do it!!

What we offer

You help fix houses in crap neighborhoods. Call us the anti gentrification squad. Residents are happy! They often offer cookies!

Supes guarantees to protect all volunteers from getting hurt! (if u wanna use this to get your characters hurt.... that's okay too!!)

Volunteers profile

No requirements!! Kid characters can paint walls! Characters with little strength can decorate !! Animal characters , alien characters, an 80 year old anime girl, villains who wanna reform, villains who wanna troll, all are welcome

If there's interest , we are gonna do some projects all together, like fixing entire blocks and the like . that's it pretty much. nothing fancy, just a pastime volunteer community thing to have fun with. Suggestions strongly encouraged!! thank you!​

• Love
Reactions: Rik-Rik-Rass
E
E

Earth-Chan

Earth-Chan could and would likely help out, she's likely close to Superman in strength level if only a smidge off of it. And she's just as fast, as such she could be a lot of help and has other tricks up her sleeve as well. However, she's already a hero in the Green Lantern corp but is always willing to help. So you can count her in helping when she gets the chance, I can't say she'll always be around to lend a hand but she will when needed. She can honestly hear, feel and sense calls of help so it's not hard to get her attention XD

Reactions: Kal-L

Kal-L

DC Universe
Species
Advanced Human
Occupation
Punching Bag
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Eyyyy, super, thank you!!!!

There is no prerequisite to be a hero or have any abilities, it's just house fixing! But it's awesome she has them so that she doesn't need to worry about safety!!!! And ofc she can join wherever she has time <333

Hopefully i'll get a few more folks for making projects ic as i thought it'd be fun for everybody.. fingers crossed!!!! :)

Rik-Rik-Rass

Player
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I already spoke up in the Discord, but let's make it official! I'd just love to sign Scaramouche up for this, and while I can't vouch for his success rate either, he's nevertheless got a gold-rated PSU!

Though, fair warning... I hope Superman doesn't mind being hit on, ha ha!! (God speed, Kal-L. @_@) ​

Kal-L

DC Universe
Species
Advanced Human
Occupation
Punching Bag
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
(Omg Scaramouche he is a semi married man he will be so awkward he is not used to tHAT lololol)

@Loki of Asgard @One-One @Scaramouche and @Earth-Chan if u have time
Yall amazing!!!! I'm thinking of skipping intros, if Yall agree ofc and make one thread for us all where we try to fix a house in Blackhaven!!I'm thinking there was a call for it on starknet, smth like, "Mrs Loveit, her three children and their German shepard, are in living in a dump with no heating and proper pumbling and it's leaking when it rains, so let's help them" if that's alright with you???

Rik-Rik-Rass

Player
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
(Semi-married!? ...Sounds like a threesome.)

Yeah, that sounds all ducky to me! I'll just have Scaramouche carry his wee babe, complete with foreman's trousers, and let the shenanigans write themselves. Should be good, zany fun!​

Kal-L

DC Universe
Species
Advanced Human
Occupation
Punching Bag
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
https://pandorarp.com/threads/extreme-makeover-pandora.56387. Ta daaaaa!!!!! WE GOT DIS!!! Gonna make best houses (go wiiiild)

Lil disclaimer :just cuz there's a thread up doesn't mean this is closed. Idk fixing houses is super fun so I'm gonna leave it open 5ever for anyone who might wanna try now, later or whenever!!

• Love
Reactions: Rik-Rik-Rass

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

Whoever this "Stark" fellow is, sure has named literally everything in Pandora. That will not do at allllllllllll
//Setting Wednesday as my next posting day, see you all soon <3 //
Sorry for being so absent, my loves!! Life has been crazy, as usual :( I will hopefully be back soon, thank you for being so patient with me <333

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Latebricole
Top Bottom