Private Heal With The Cheese

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.
Description
Did Spider-Man Make You Mac And Cheese Today?

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
[June 12th]

@Daisy Johnson

"There seems to be a disturbance in the alleyway below us." Karen chimes in helpfully, breaking Peter's line of thought as he lands on a building's rooftop. Peter wasn't technically patrolling, but he was at least getting the lay of the land. He was still kind of figuring out Pandora. Okay, not kind of, definitely figuring out Pandora a lot. After his meal with Palmer, the teenager was left with a lot to think about. He was in his spider-suit trying to get a good idea of what to do the next couple of days.

None of his ideas were really great, but he'd get to something eventually.

"Oh- like a crime-?" He questions of his AI casually. Do criminals look the same in this universe? Are they all so different he won't be able to tell? Will Karen adapt? Peter really has no idea at this point. He continues forward towards the edge of the rooftop, his mind running through scenarios.

"Someone is in distress."

Peter assumes that's as much as he's going to get from Karen, given she can't really access much in Pandora like she can back home, but she's trying her best. "Thanks, Karen, let's check it out!" He moves to step off the edge of the rooftop, dropping down into the alleyway with a relatively silent landing. This time he does not land in a dumpster.

"Hello-? Is anyone here?" He waits a beat before adding, "Are you okay-?"

• Excited
Reactions: Daisy Johnson

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

Why were guns so common? Who let Hydra have guns? Who let Hydra agents have sniper rifles that they shoot you with while you're not looking because you're busy trying to bandage your fucking broken arms? In the fucking shoulder?

Daisy grumbled to herself in the alley, leaning against the wall as she wrapped more bandages around her wrists. Ever since the building... incident, they'd been pretty much useless, which was fucking awful when whatever was left of Hydra seemed to have a hate-on for her.

She did kill their leader and most of his followers, true.

Daisy bit her lip, whimpering slightly as she braced herself against the dumpster. The bullet had gone through, clean entry, clean exit. But she had to do something about this shoulder, or else she was going to bleed out in an alleyway. And then she heard a voice. "Someone fucking shot me!" she called back.

• Sweat
Reactions: Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Peter is glad for the mask, since it well hides the initial rush of panic he feels at that. "I'm coming over there, okay-?"

"I believe this is as you would say 'way over your head'." Karen offers helpfully from within Peter's suit. Peter just barely manages to stop himself from telling her a 'No duh'. He knows really basic stuff from caring for himself before Aunt May got involved.

When he actually walks over to find Daisy, well, that is a lot of blood. This is definitely a hospital level situation. Holy shit.

"I can at least stop the bleeding for now, but we got to get you out of here." He says quickly back, growing more serious as he speaks. His mind is running over possibilities at this point. He can at least staunch the bleeding with some webbing. "I know I'm just some weirdo in a flashy costume, but I can at least get you to a hospital pretty quickly."

• Huh

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

So there was a person. A young person. A... Spider-Man? Wow, that was... new. Well, in Pandora. SHIELD had been aware of him for a while, and then he showed up in the Avengers Airport slapfight, but they had only really gotten to find out about that later, and Daisy remembered... not much of that. Mourning, mostly. But she was pretty sure that he wasn't on the Index, or whatever it was called.

Good.

"You're Spider-man, I know," Daisy replied. "Just... hospital isn't happening. I have an safe house near here." Well, a dingy apartment, but it was better than bleeding to death in an alley or getting killed in hospital by what's left of Hydra. "Just..." she winced again, pressing a hand to her shoulder. "Its around the corner."

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
So, she knows who he is, that's a good start. Well, maybe not, depending on just which who he is she knows? Okay, secret identities kind of suck and are confusing. Peter is not going to dwell on that right now. This is a serious situation. "Okay, glad you know me, I was afraid I was going to spook you." If she was really bleeding, explaining just who he was wouldn't get them moving any quicker.

"Let me at least stop the bleeding before we go anywhere." He says simply enough, frowning under his mask. He walks forward, raising his hand up.

"Drop your hand for a sec, okay? It's gonna feel weird, but the webbing is sterile and won't irritate your wound any."

• Think

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

Daisy laughed, and though there was an undertone of bitterness, it was clear that it wasn't at him. "You're a teenager in a bright red onesie, I don't think you could spook anyone," she replied, her voice teasing. The moment he approached her, Daisy's body language changed. Even though she knew that he wasn't a threat (probably), she was still tense, still on edge.

Daisy took a deep breath, and unclenched her hand from around her shoulder. "I'm trusting you here, Spidey."

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
"H-hey!" Peter manages his voice going up an octave edging on a squeak, "I'm not- I'm a college student!" He protests awkwardly. That is the only cover story he has right now and he's sticking to it.

He shakes his head, trying to push past the awkwardness. Daisy tensing up definitely helps with that. Peter grows more seriously, blowing out a short breath. He carefully takes aim, webbing up the wound quickly. "That should hold for two hours."

He looks around the alleyway, "Lets- get to your safe house. You need some rest."

• Think

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

"Your voice just broke, dude," Daisy pointed out, a mischievous half-smile on her face. "You sure you're through puberty?" The light teasing makes it easier to ignore the pain from her shoulder, easier to keep moving.

The webbing is... weird. It's an odd feeling on her shoulder, but drier than she expected. But at least she didn't need to hold her shoulder anymore. "Thanks," she said, quietly. "It's this way, a few more blocks. " Daisy started to walk away, not really caring whether or not Spider followed her. If he did, good? If he didn't, she could take care of herself.

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
"I am- in college!" He says sharply back, turning an interesting shade of red under his suit. "The most- college!" This was not helping his case even remotely and he knew that much.

Daisy just starting to walk off stalls Peter out for a second before he pushes forward to walk after her. "Hey! Uh- do you want me to- swing you there or anything?"

He couldn't just leave her alone like this.

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

Daisy rolled her eyes, stopping to look back at him. "You need to work on your cover story, Spidey. Starting with actually getting one." It was painfully obvious that he was a teenager, who couldn't lie to save his life. Which was a concern, since being a vigilante was dangerous. She was pretty sure that she could work out his secret identity in a few questions and a StarkSearch.

Daisy stopped again, and looked back at him. "Thanks for the offer, but, even if you could, I don't think swinging widely through the air is brilliant for a shoulder wound." Sealed, but she stood by it. "It's easy enough to walk."

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
"Hey-" He winces under his mask at Daisy's words, yeeowch. Okay, maybe he needs to think more about his cover story here. He just didn't expect someone to just lay it out like that. He didn't want a personalized call out, but here it is.

He raises a hand, pointing at her with his index finger. "First of all, this is about you, not me! I'm not the one who was shot!" He hurries to catch up with her, "I can give you that, but still. Walking feels weird right now."

• Popcorn

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

"It's not the first time I've been shot," Daisy replied, attempting to shrug for a moment before she was rapidly reminded of why that wasn't a good idea. "First time was..." In hindsight, she never did get to punch Ian Quinn. Well, that was something to put on her bucket list. Punch Quinn in his stupid face. "Worse."

She laughed, stopping for a moment, before looking at him in a way best described as 'oh you sweet summer child'. "You... haven't dealt with a bullet wound before, have you? I know you've only recently been on YouTube, but I didn't think--" She stopped, took a breath, and looked at Peter, face serious. "Thanks for the help, but I've got it from here. This isn't something you should be involved with."

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Hearing that she's been shot before doesn't make Peter feel any better about the situation. Much less just leaving Daisy alone. He frowns under his mask, his own injured pride at being called out being shoved firmly aside for what he should be focusing on.

"Yeah, no offense meant or anything, but, I'm at least going with you." Peter says more firmly back, stubbornly digging his heels into the topic. The shift is surprising given the nervousness from only moments before.

"I'm the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, this isn't exactly my neighborhood, but I'm here to help people." He continues forward, "I'm not a doctor or anything, but I can at least stay with you for awhile to make sure you're okay."

• Think

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

Oh, Spidey was stubborn. Daisy could respect that. She didn't like it, but she could respect it. She got it, the need to stick your teeth in when someone told you no, the need to keep running at a brick wall until it gave way under you. She didn't appreciate being on the other side of it, though.

But there was something nice in having someone help her. It reminded of her of before everything went to shit, though Spidey was significantly less mothery and British then Simmons. Daisy smiled the first truly geniune smile she had in a while, even as she came to a very sleazy looking apartment building. "Thanks, friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. Come on." Up the stairs, past the lift that didn't work, into an apartment that was dingy and rather bare, but not messy or dirty. "There's a first aid kit under the sink."

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Peter walks along with Daisy, intent on at least making sure Daisy didn't somehow die of blood loss. The smile takes Peter a little off guard, but he doesn't mind it. He's glad he's not outright annoying her.

The apartment itself definitely looks like a safe house. Nothing homey or comfortable. Peter wonders distantly if he hadn't brought here if he'd be somewhere like this. He walks further into the apartment, glancing back at Daisy at her directions.

"Okay, I'll grab that. Do you- want me to attempt to patch you up?" He'd rather ask than just try and fail.

He can at least ask Karen if anything for help. He's pretty sure the AI in his suit is loaded up with almost everything. Having an internet connection also helps.

• Haha

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

Daisy continued to smile, slumping on a nearby stool. It was rickety (she hadn't spent much money outfitting safehouses, since she was stupid enough to believe that things would calm down in Pandora) but it didn't give way under her, so she'd take it. She knew it was a low bar, but it was better than nothing.

At Spidey's question, Daisy laughed. It wasn't a mean laugh, but it was clear that his question was something absurd to her. "If you've never patched a bullet wound before, I'd rather not be your first. It's not a fun thing to do, and it's not the first time I've had to do it for myself."

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Peter shrugs a little at that, not taking offense at the laugh. "I kinda figured, but I still had to ask. If I can help, I can help." He wouldn't have been thrilled to learn on the spot, but sometimes things just worked out that way for him. Parker luck was always a disaster.

He looks around the apartment, a thought ocurring to him after a moment. His mouth ejects the thought before he has time to process. "Have you eaten anything yet?"

• Think

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

"Thanks," Daisy said, starting to take off her shirt, wincing as she did so. "Hopefully, I'll be good." Hopefully. It wasn't the first time she had patched up a bullet wound (fuck the Watchdogs, man), but it had been a while... normally she was better than this. She didn't-- no, she did know why she wasn't at her best. She hadn't felt like herself since Hydra, hadn't...when she had brought down that building, she hadn't expected to survive. She hadn't wanted to, so she hadn't planned to, and she hadn't planned for what would happen afterwards. Daisy didn't know who she was now. Having nothing to lose just meant that she had nothing to ground her.

Spidey's question knocked her out of her thought process, and Daisy looked to the side, slightly embarrassed. "Not since this morning," she replied, with a shrug. It wasn't really on her priority list.

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
The teenager drifts towards Daisy's sink, grabbing the kit for her as promised. He brings it back over, placing it down in front of the woman.

Peter has to make a face at that, but it goes unseen due to his mask beyond the eyes narrowing somewhat.

"Okay, that I can take care of. Lemme see what you have." Peter didn't think very much at all, given the state of things, but he can improvise. He was the one who could cook between him and Aunt May, so, he has that at least. He drifts around the apartment, popping open the fridge to peer inside for anything readily available.

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

Daisy reached for the first aid kit, glad that the wound was in her right shoulder. Fixing a bullet wound one-handed was always a risk, and it was worse when it was your dominant hand you couldn't use. She started to clean it, first, wiping away the blood and dirt, before stopping for a moment at the sound of the fridge.

The fridge is empty, except for some hot sauce and beer. There's no point keeping perishable food in an apartment that she barely visits. "Try the pantry," Daisy advised, knowing that there were some ready-to-make meals in there. Or hoping. She really didn't cook much. A swipe of anaesthetic, and Daisy got ready to sew.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cruella de Vil
Top Bottom