By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Heal With The Cheese

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.
Description
Did Spider-Man Make You Mac And Cheese Today?

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Yeah, if I ever get home. I'll keep that in mind. Right now, I'm just... Spider-Man here. No one accusing me of murdering them." He doesn't think he'll be home any time soon to say the least.

"I'll add him to my mental 'avoid a lot' list."

"I'll add him now." The AI, Karen, in Peter's suit says cheerfully back, which nearly makes Peter snort. Of course Karen is proactive like that.

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

"If someone accuses you of murder in Pandora, just point out that they're alive," Daisy replied, voice joking. She shrugged, again forgetting about the pain that followed soon after. She really had to stop doing that. Daisy blinked at the sound of a cheerful female voice. A little artificial, though. "An AI?" she asked, tilting her head. "Cool. Hey, AI, add the names Daniel Whitehall, Weiner Rinehart, and the entirety of the Malick family."

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"The whole Quentin Beck- Mysterio thing was like... a mess." Peter answers with a sigh. "He like, was dead, but made a video framing me for his murder. Its kind of the worst."

The fact Daisy can hear Karen surprises Peter until he realizes his mask is pulled up enough Karen can likely be heard by other people. "Oh- thanks. That's Karen. She's really nice and cool!" The teenager if anything is fond of his AI.

"Aw, Spider-Man. I think you're really nice too. Cool is debatable. Your temperature is currently 97.8." Karen offers, wise enough to not say his name. "I will add those names to our list as well."

Peter huffs in some amusement. "Thanks, Kare."

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

"Yeah that's shi--crappy," Daisy said, quickly censoring herself. "Dying revenge is annoying because you can never get them back for it." Looking at you, Ward. Fuck you.

Based on his surprised reaction, she wasn't supposed to hear that. Side effect of her powers. Sound was just vibrations, so. Enhanced hearing. "Nice to meet you, Karen." Daisy laughed at the response she heard. "Bit literal?"

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Peter snorts at the censoring, "I'm from New York, I've heard worse." He offers initially, smiling at least a little back at Daisy. "Best way to deal is probably, just keep living the best you can." He's being optimistic as he can be about things.

"She can be. She's learning though. She says yeet sometimes now when I throw stuff."

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

"Oh thank fuck," Daisy said, laughing to herself. "I'm terrible at keeping my language clean." She took a breath, and finished off her milkshake. "People say the best revenge is living well. Generally, they've never been that wronged." She laughed again, going to stretch before realising that that was a fucking terrible idea. "This bitch empty? Damn, she really is learning. Show her a vine compilation or two."

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Peter laughs a little at her response, he's not sure how well she could have masked her language any longer.

"I'll take it since its all I can do right now. Try to make the best of the situation, help people as Spider-Man here, teach my AI memes." He answers with a shrug of his own, slowly working on polishing off his own milkshake at this point. The conversation had unsurprisingly been distracting from it.

"That's the plan, though we keep pausing mid-vines to talk about them for like, ever." Karen liked talking through things with Peter. Honestly, Peter doesn't mind. It's nice to have company.

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

"Truely, living well," Daisy replied, but there was no sting in her sarcasm. Clearly, wherever and whenever Spidey had come from had been hell for him. She was glad he had a good life now, even if it was a weird definition of it. She was also glad he had come to help her in the first place. It would've sucked to bleed to death on the way here.

"Deep vine analysis sounds like a media major," she said, laughing slightly. "Analysing the cinematic genius of get out my way."

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"It's at least something? I'm not putting anyone in danger at least." His Aunt May is probably sad, but she'll get over it eventually, right? Peter really has no idea. At best Peter is happy he's found some sense of direction. He's found a safe place to live, a few friends. He's actually able to help people.

"Karen, jot that down for me to triple major in Vine analyzing."

"Of course. Adding it to your to-do list." The AI says cheerfully back.

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

"Except yourself," Daisy replied, raising an eyebrow. She knew why, of course. The same reason they did what they did. Because they could, so they had to. She laughs again at the interaction between Spidey and his AI. It was cute, if a bit weird. "You two are cute," she remarked idly.

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Even in a new dimension, universe, box whatever Pandora is, most muggings are about the same. People still want to be walked across the street, help with groceries, all the usual stuff is- well, what I've seen in New York. So I know enough of what I'm doing." He says easily enough with a shrug. Given he lacks a bullet wound he can pull off the motion with no issue.

"I will remind you of this for next time you are feeling down, cute." Karen offers simply back to Peter, making the teenager snort again. "Hey! I'm fine!" He protests immediately.

"Very cute."

"Oh my god." He's being sassed by his AI, this is his life.

• Haha
Reactions: Daisy Johnson

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

"Being a friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man?" Daisy replied, smiling. She was...glad. He was way to young to get involved in world-ending shit, or anything with Hydra. Even Pandora's Hydra was interested in powered people, and they had fucking Captain Nazi leading them. If any of the actual leaders arrived... well, that was her problem.

The discussion between Spidey and his AI makes her smile, then laugh slightly. "Karen has spoken, Spidey. It's official."

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Yeah, that's the plan. Staying low to the ground, metaphorically." He says with a huff, before bringing the straw of his drink back up to his mouth to take a sip. He polishes it off with another sip or so.

"I deny Karen's claims, she's just gone rogue."

"I'm merely learning from the best." The AI clearly seems intent on roasting Peter whenever possible. "You do after all yeet yourself off of buildings."

"I'm jumping, first of all." He starts off with a indignant kind of huff back at Karen.

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

"Swinging through the air, literally?" Daisy said, grinning, before laughing at how little mercy the AI had on Spidey. "Wow. She's not playing nice, is she?" She could respect that. "Maybe you shouldn't have shown her those vines."

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Karen just has her own idea of what she wants to do. Apparently its all about roasting me." Peter grouses with no real heat in his voice. He pulls his mask back down over the bottom of his face. He pushes up and out of his seat to trash the now empty milkshake cups.

"Do you want anything while I'm up?" His Aunt May had clearly ensured this teenager was very polite if anything.

"I made a lot of mac and cheese, so you're gonna have it for a day or so at least if you aren't going for seconds immediately." His mind clearly jumps to spreading a meal out over the course of a few days.

Daisy Johnson

Marvel Universe
Alias
Skye
Pronouns
she/her
Species
Inhuman
Alignment
Chaotic Good

"Speaking as someone who's known you for all of....half an hour, you're pretty easy to roast," Daisy replied, raising an eyebrow. She felt bad for that comment, though, after he immediately started to tidy up. "You don't-- thanks. You know, you made me mac and cheese, you don't also have to tidy my shitty apartment."

She shrugged, giving up on pretending that she wouldn't. "I'll freeze some, make it last for when takeaway isn't an option. Do you want to take some? You earned it, Spider-chef."

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
Alias
Spider-Man
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Species
Mutated Human
Height
5'9
Occupation
Spider
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
"Hurtful and untrue." Peter says breezily back, clearly more comfortable bantering now. The seventeen year old continues cleaning, plucking up the finished bowl of food next. "Karen, don't encourage her either. I can tell what you're going to do."

"I wouldn't dream of it." The AI offers, but her tone is enough to make Peter scoff.

He waves off Daisy's protests, just going through the motions easily "Well, I want to. Sides, you're hurt." He drops the empty milkshake cups into a nearby trashcan, the bowl being placed back in the kitchen. He turns back to face Daisy, rolling his shoulders a little uncertainly.

"Naw, I'll be okay. I'd rather you eat anyway. You're kind of on the run." The lenses of his masks eyes narrow slightly with the frown that rises to the surface under his mask. "I kind of avoided being on the run by being pulled here, so, I guess I wanna be sure to be to help someone in the same situation as much as I can?"

Peter has to wonder if that sounds weird or dumb, he's not entirely sure.

Current Season

Status Updates

Post hoarding this weekend as I’m not feeling too hot!
Thancred Waters wrote on Ruby Rose's profile.
Well, well, well. Look what the cat metaphorical and/or literal god dragged in.
Went to school for 14 years just to never use 80% of of what they taught me. Crazy.
Daniela Dimitrescu wrote on Bela Dimitrescu's profile.
Bela!!!!!!!!! i've missed you so much ;;

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maya Fey
Top Bottom