By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Hello

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
Propaganda is like political bullshit, right? I learned about that in school. That sounds boring. See some good movies while you're in Pandora

I get needing to learn to control it..But your magic doesn't get weaker when you grow up? The shine can get dull when people get older. Even now, there are a few things that were easier when I was younger. I'm hoping I'm one of the ones that doesn't age here 'cause then I'll always have my shine.

Was it a silk top hat? That's what Rose, the leader of the True Knot, wore back home. Maybe it's like their uniform. If she's leading a group here, she's really got to die.

'Cause they're faster than cars and there's no traffic. We didn't have starships back home, not like yours. Only astronauts went into space.

Saturdays and Sundays are the best for a visit. I'm not busy on weekends. Don't go to that trouble. I didn't know spaceships could be that small. The ones in movies back home were big.

Reactions: Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Force Sensitive Lycanthrope
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Right! And that’s putting it politely! ;)

We have a holo rental store near my apartment in Elysium. Maybe I’ll check it out in my free time. What movies do you recommend?

Nope. The Force is with me. Always.

I guess it might have been a top hat. I mean… I don’t know. I haven’t really heard of them before. It was black and pretty tall. Boy, if it’s part of their uniform, you would notice a group like that a mile off!

Sounds like you’re from a real backwater planet! ...No offense. The place where I grew up wasn’t particularly advanced or civilized. I used to joke about it being the planet that’s farthest from the bright center of the universe.

I've heard of cars. Land based transports with wheels, right? Have you ever operated one of those? They look like fun!

All right, how about a weekend in March or April?

Reactions: Abra Stone

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
You still rent movies? That's an old guy thing for sure. Hard Day's Night is my favorite movie. 'Round here should make a movie like that. If you like animated movies, Frozen and Inside Out are good too. They might not have them here though.

Huh. Guess your age doesn't matter as much then.

I was thinking more like a uniform for a leader. Only Rose wore one back home. They called her Rose the Hat. You'd be surprised at what people don't notice. Or maybe not. Do you ever trick people?

I'm from Earth. Lots of people here are from Earth. You're not?

No,you had to have a license to drive one back and you need to be 16 for that.

Okay! How about April for Easter? Or what would have been Easter back home. I wonder if they'll have chocolate bunnies and eggs here.

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Hey, why’s that an old guy thing? :/ XD

I just looked up that movie. Those four guys sure have some great hair styles! I’m not sure I’d like ‘Frozen’, ‘cos I almost froze to death on this ice planet once.

Trick people? I don’t think so. Oh, there was this time my friend, Han, and I dressed up as Stormtroopers so we could bust a princess out of prison. Why do you ask?

No, I’m from Tatooine. And you’re right. I’ve met an awful lot of people in Pandora who’ve said they were from Earth. They always talk about an ‘America’ or ‘Europe’. Are you from one of those places?

Funnily enough, we don’t have an Earth in my galaxy…

A license to drive a transport? Boy, that sounds strict!

I looked up that Easter thing. That’s on the 4th April, right?

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
'Cause no one goes out to get a movie unless they're ancient. Just get one at home.

They did! The Beatles were the original boy band. You should see 'Round Here. Especially Cam. They might even be better.

Frozen's not about a whole planet of ice. It's about this princess that can make ice and snow with magic. She's not all about finding a prince. That's what makes her cool. And the ice thing. :blobwidegrin:

I didn't mean that kind of a trick. Tricking them with your mind or your force. I have a feeling you'd be good at it. Plus, it's good to know about mind tricks so you'll know if monsters like the Knot are trying to trick you.

No Earth? :blobwow: That explains why you don't know the Beatles.

Yeah, you had to be a certain age to do a lot of stuff back home. That's where mind tricks come in handy. I can make people not notice me or what I'm doing.

Yeah, it is this year. It's on a different day each year, not like Christmas.

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Oh, you mean through that whole internet thing? But where’s the adventure in sitting on your butt at home?

Boy band? You know I’m not a girl, right? I thought only girls were supposed to like boy bands.

Hey, that sounds like the princess I know! My sister, I mean, though I’m not a prince. She can’t make ice and snow, but she sure isn’t interested in being swept off her feet by anybody. Leia even took over as soon as Han and I rescued her from that jail!

Well, yeah. I’ve seen Obi-Wan use the Force to trick people into doing things, but I’m nowhere near that level yet. You sort of make yourself invisible to them? That’s pretty neat! You’ll have to show me it when I visit.

So what kind of mind tricks might the Knot pull? Can they plant voices or visions inside people’s minds?

Sounds a little confusing, but all right! I’ll come by your school on April 4th. Can’t wait. :)

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
Where's the adventure in going to a rental place?

What? No way! Boys can like boy bands. Girls can like girl bands. Music is supposed to be liked by everyone. It's universal. Multi-universal.

What aren't you a prince? Did your sister marry into royalty? If you're gonna get married, you should be swept off your feet though, shouldn't you? You pulled off a jail break??!! You must have used some cool tricks to do that. Is Han your brother?

I'll show off lots of tricks. You can show off your tricks too. Like our own magic show.

They can make you trust them when you shouldn't. They can make you do things and think it was your idea. They can get in your head. They can do a lot of things I can do. Because they used to shine before they became monsters.

Okay, cool.

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom