By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Hello

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
Propaganda is like political bullshit, right? I learned about that in school. That sounds boring. See some good movies while you're in Pandora

I get needing to learn to control it..But your magic doesn't get weaker when you grow up? The shine can get dull when people get older. Even now, there are a few things that were easier when I was younger. I'm hoping I'm one of the ones that doesn't age here 'cause then I'll always have my shine.

Was it a silk top hat? That's what Rose, the leader of the True Knot, wore back home. Maybe it's like their uniform. If she's leading a group here, she's really got to die.

'Cause they're faster than cars and there's no traffic. We didn't have starships back home, not like yours. Only astronauts went into space.

Saturdays and Sundays are the best for a visit. I'm not busy on weekends. Don't go to that trouble. I didn't know spaceships could be that small. The ones in movies back home were big.

Reactions: Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Force Sensitive Lycanthrope
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Right! And that’s putting it politely! ;)

We have a holo rental store near my apartment in Elysium. Maybe I’ll check it out in my free time. What movies do you recommend?

Nope. The Force is with me. Always.

I guess it might have been a top hat. I mean… I don’t know. I haven’t really heard of them before. It was black and pretty tall. Boy, if it’s part of their uniform, you would notice a group like that a mile off!

Sounds like you’re from a real backwater planet! ...No offense. The place where I grew up wasn’t particularly advanced or civilized. I used to joke about it being the planet that’s farthest from the bright center of the universe.

I've heard of cars. Land based transports with wheels, right? Have you ever operated one of those? They look like fun!

All right, how about a weekend in March or April?

Reactions: Abra Stone

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
You still rent movies? That's an old guy thing for sure. Hard Day's Night is my favorite movie. 'Round here should make a movie like that. If you like animated movies, Frozen and Inside Out are good too. They might not have them here though.

Huh. Guess your age doesn't matter as much then.

I was thinking more like a uniform for a leader. Only Rose wore one back home. They called her Rose the Hat. You'd be surprised at what people don't notice. Or maybe not. Do you ever trick people?

I'm from Earth. Lots of people here are from Earth. You're not?

No,you had to have a license to drive one back and you need to be 16 for that.

Okay! How about April for Easter? Or what would have been Easter back home. I wonder if they'll have chocolate bunnies and eggs here.

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Hey, why’s that an old guy thing? :/ XD

I just looked up that movie. Those four guys sure have some great hair styles! I’m not sure I’d like ‘Frozen’, ‘cos I almost froze to death on this ice planet once.

Trick people? I don’t think so. Oh, there was this time my friend, Han, and I dressed up as Stormtroopers so we could bust a princess out of prison. Why do you ask?

No, I’m from Tatooine. And you’re right. I’ve met an awful lot of people in Pandora who’ve said they were from Earth. They always talk about an ‘America’ or ‘Europe’. Are you from one of those places?

Funnily enough, we don’t have an Earth in my galaxy…

A license to drive a transport? Boy, that sounds strict!

I looked up that Easter thing. That’s on the 4th April, right?

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
'Cause no one goes out to get a movie unless they're ancient. Just get one at home.

They did! The Beatles were the original boy band. You should see 'Round Here. Especially Cam. They might even be better.

Frozen's not about a whole planet of ice. It's about this princess that can make ice and snow with magic. She's not all about finding a prince. That's what makes her cool. And the ice thing. :blobwidegrin:

I didn't mean that kind of a trick. Tricking them with your mind or your force. I have a feeling you'd be good at it. Plus, it's good to know about mind tricks so you'll know if monsters like the Knot are trying to trick you.

No Earth? :blobwow: That explains why you don't know the Beatles.

Yeah, you had to be a certain age to do a lot of stuff back home. That's where mind tricks come in handy. I can make people not notice me or what I'm doing.

Yeah, it is this year. It's on a different day each year, not like Christmas.

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Oh, you mean through that whole internet thing? But where’s the adventure in sitting on your butt at home?

Boy band? You know I’m not a girl, right? I thought only girls were supposed to like boy bands.

Hey, that sounds like the princess I know! My sister, I mean, though I’m not a prince. She can’t make ice and snow, but she sure isn’t interested in being swept off her feet by anybody. Leia even took over as soon as Han and I rescued her from that jail!

Well, yeah. I’ve seen Obi-Wan use the Force to trick people into doing things, but I’m nowhere near that level yet. You sort of make yourself invisible to them? That’s pretty neat! You’ll have to show me it when I visit.

So what kind of mind tricks might the Knot pull? Can they plant voices or visions inside people’s minds?

Sounds a little confusing, but all right! I’ll come by your school on April 4th. Can’t wait. :)

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
Where's the adventure in going to a rental place?

What? No way! Boys can like boy bands. Girls can like girl bands. Music is supposed to be liked by everyone. It's universal. Multi-universal.

What aren't you a prince? Did your sister marry into royalty? If you're gonna get married, you should be swept off your feet though, shouldn't you? You pulled off a jail break??!! You must have used some cool tricks to do that. Is Han your brother?

I'll show off lots of tricks. You can show off your tricks too. Like our own magic show.

They can make you trust them when you shouldn't. They can make you do things and think it was your idea. They can get in your head. They can do a lot of things I can do. Because they used to shine before they became monsters.

Okay, cool.

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Well, I don’t know… Maybe something interesting would happen on the way there or back? I always seem to attract trouble, though I hope that doesn’t put you off meeting me!

I guess you’re right! Like holodramas, music was heavily censored by the Empire in my galaxy. My friend’s mother was sent to some spice mines ‘cos she wrote a song ridiculing one of their political figures.

We were separated at birth. I was sent to live with my aunt and uncle on their farm, while Leia wound up in a royal family. Guess who drew the short straw!

Oh, Han’s just my friend, but we used to argue like brothers! Did I ask you if you had any brothers or sisters?

A magic show. Hah, sure! No pressure there then! :X Maybe I should go and start practicing now?

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
That gives me more reason to meet you. I can show you how to deal with trouble and kick ass.

Just 'cause she wrote a song? That's bullshit. What's a spice mine?

I think you both kind of did. No offense to farms, but I wouldn't want to live on one. And being a princess sounds like it would be boring in a way - with too much stuff expected of her. She couldn't just do whatever she wanted.

I don't have any siblings. I did have my parents and uncle Dan. And Momo before she died, and a little bit after she died.

You should always practice your magic so you can do the cool stuff. No pressure with just the two of us though.

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Hah! I already know how to kick ass! What could a kid like you possibly show me?

Hey, do you get in a lot of trouble? A lot of fights?

They’re labor camps, where prisoners and slaves are forced to go down into deep, pitch black, dangerous pits and mine spice. That’s a drug. It’s illegal, but in real high demand in my galaxy.

Oh, that’s true. And they expect you to dress all fancy if you’re royalty.

Yeah, well, I’m still gonna practice a little harder than normal.

Now that’s got me wondering how you practice using your Shining. Do you meditate? Or stand on your head and lift rocks?

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
I'll show you how to kill the True Knot. That's the most important.

I go to junkyards and make garbage explode when I'm angry. That calms me down enough to keep me from getting into a lot of fights. I only fight when I have to.

That's horrible! People went there just for writing songs??!! I'd fight the people running those places. No one should ever be a slave. Drugs are really bad too. Even alcohol. They turn off shine and they can turn people into addicts, make them do stuff they'd never do if they were sober.

Dressing fancy can be nice.

Don't forget to have fun too.

It depends on what part of the shine I'm practicing. I sort of mediate. I can go into a trance and leave my body. I lift stuff too. Would would I stand on my head?

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Well, I don’t really wanna kill anybody, unless in self-defense.

That sounds kinda fun! Though my teachers would say you shouldn’t channel your anger when you use the Force- Your Shining, I mean, ‘cos that leads to the Dark Side. But if it keeps you from fighting people when you get angry, well, I guess it can’t be that bad after all.

I’ve never really tried alcohol or drugs. I wonder if any of that stuff would stop me feeling the Force...

Oh, actually, my friend, Lando did introduce me to an illicit substance. Have you ever heard of “hot chocolate”?

You know what… I don’t think standing on your head is really necessary. I think my mentor was just trying to make me look foolish!

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
Not even to defend other people? Not even for kids???? I think you're better than only defending yourself. I can sense it.

It's really fun, once the anger wears off. Anger's not bad when you channel it right. Like if you use your anger to right a wrong. Anger's only a problem when you can't control it or you get too mad over little things. Like when I see one kid teasing another kid about their clothes, I kind of want to punch the mean one.

I tried alcohol once. After that, my uncle told me how bad it could be. You should ask your mentor about it.

Of course, I know hot chocolate! How is it illicit? Was it spiked?

Yeah, that sounds like a prank. Does he pull pranks? I don't think uncle dan does that.

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Oh… Well, when you put it that way… You’d better teach me how to kill the True Knot.

That makes sense, but I don’t know… I think my mentors would still disagree about channelling anger!

Really!? You saw a kid teasing another ‘cos of their clothes!? What was wrong with them!?

I don’t think it was spiked... But hot chocolate is as bad as drugs and alcohol, right?

Oh, yes. Master Yoda loves to pull pranks. He pretended he was some crazy old hermit when I first met him. Actually, he really is a crazy old hermit, but he didn’t tell me he was Master Yoda.

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
I knew I'd get you to see it the right way.

Your mentors must get angry sometimes too though.

They think they're hot shits! They're just shits! You know, bullies! They tease kids over their clothes, or if they're not good in gym class, all kinds of stuff. I hate bullies.

No way! Hot chocolate is amazing. It doesn't make you drink or high, and it tastes good. There's all different kinds too.

Dan wasn't a hermit. He did mostly stick to himself. Just me, people from the hospice, people from another place and a few good friends. That sounds like a lot,but it wasn't really. Shine can make it hard to be around people. Was it like that for Yoda? Is that why he was a hermit?

Luke Skywalker

Star Wars
Species
Occupation
Wannabe Jedi
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I don’t ever remember seeing ‘em get angry. Just quietly disappointed if I failed at something or made a bad decision. I think that’s worse in a way.

Oh, we had a lot of people like that at the Tosche Station. That’s where I used to hang out with my friends. I got into a fight with somebody there once. They punched me in the nose and I had all this blood down the front of my tunic. Boy, my Aunt Beru sure flipped out when she saw my clothes!

Different kinds? You mean with different milks, right? Which do you like best? Bantha? Tauntaun? Sea cow?

I’m not exactly sure why Yoda was a hermit. He never wanted to talk to me about that sorta stuff. I think he was in hiding from the Empire, like Obi-Wan. They wanted to kill ‘em ‘cos they were Jedi.

Does your government know about the Shining?

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
Yeah, I'd rather have someone mad at me than disappointed any day.

Did you get him back? Use your force to push his nose back into his skull? Or did your Aunt do something to him?

What? No! Hot chocolate uses regular cow's milk. You know, the kind that moos. Unless you're lactose intolerant. Did your home have cows? I mean different kinds like spicy, frozen, white, vanilla bean, hazelnut, dark, peppermint, double chocolate, salted caramel. There's cioccolata calda, that's Italian hot chocolate. Then there's the big question of marshmallows or no marshmallows.

Yuck, your Empire sounds as bad as the True Knot. Let's add them to the kill list of they show up here.

No, not really. Some of them must know, because some of them had to be helping the knot for them to get away with all their shit. But most people didn't know. I wouldn't have wanted the government to know.

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry to the people i'm writing with, kind of all over the place lately. trying to work it out and get back to normal soon hopefully.
So sorry for the recent slowness! I'm gonna post hoard through the weekend and try and catch up in one fell swoop to reset a bit.
// if I disappear, I should be back this Saturday :) //
Zhongli wrote on Howl Jenkins Pendragon's profile.
hOW REMARKABLE THAT I MAY FIND AN EXCEPTIONAL WARLOCK SUCH AS YOURSELF ON THIS EXTRAORDINARILY CONVENIENT PLATFORM AS WELL.
SonicSora wrote on insomniacowl's profile.
watch yourself, little man, i'll get your clown shoes

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kazuha Kaedehara
Top Bottom