By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

hello

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
February 18th
@Ana

((appearing in her notebook, with a happy face drawn in the O))

Hello

• Love
Reactions: Ana

Ana

MOTHER
Species
Psychokinetic Human
Height
143 cms (4’8 ft)
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I’m pleased to meet you. I’m Ana.

I’ve never communicated with someone like this before. You must be psychic too.

Where are you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Abra Stone

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
Nice to meet you too. :)

I guess you could call it physic. Is that what you call yourself? I call my magic the shining.

I'm in my dorm room at school, schola praeditos.

Ana

MOTHER
Species
Psychokinetic Human
Height
143 cms (4’8 ft)
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I feel like I’ve heard of the shining somewhere before. It’s a nice name for it. Back home, we just call it PK. It‘s short for ‘psychokinesis’. Not nearly as cool sounding.

Do you really shine when you use your powers?

That’s so far from here! You‘re able to contact me all the way from the Crystal Vales?!

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
Thanks. I like the name too, because my uncle used it. He learned the name shine when he was a kid, from another man with the shine. I like to think the name's been passed down from different generations. We don't literally shine.

Yeah. I could do this from a distance when I was home too. It's how I found my uncle - only I didn't know he was my uncle at the time. I can't reach him now though. I can't reach anyone from home.

• I'm Fine

Ana

MOTHER
Species
Psychokinetic Human
Height
143 cms (4’8 ft)
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I guess it’d look kind of silly if you actually shone. o_O

I’ve tried too. I don’t think anyone can contact someone outside of the Box. I’m so sorry, Abra. You’re alone here then?

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
Yeah, but I could be my own night light. ✨ :)

I'm not totally alone. I have Brownie. He's my dog. He's really good at sitting in my lap and keeping me company.

Ana

MOTHER
Species
Psychokinetic Human
Height
143 cms (4’8 ft)
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Haha! Totally!

Brownie sounds like such a good boy. Can you give him pets for me? I‘ve never had a pet before, but my friend Ninten has a dog that walks on two legs. Does Brownie ever speak to you? You know, telepathically?

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
He is! He's only been my dog for a little while and he's already very loyal. Yes, I'll give him lots of pets. Can you pet him with your PK?

Walking on two legs is a cool trick for a dog.

No, Brownie's not telepathic like that. I didn't know animals could be. Have you talked to animals?

Ana

MOTHER
Species
Psychokinetic Human
Height
143 cms (4’8 ft)
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I‘m not really sure. I was able to release a bunch of frogs from the cages at school from my house one time, so maybe.

It totally is! You think maybe Brownie could learn?

Sure! Lots of times. Let me tell you, they have a lot to say. Sometimes, they can be super helpful. Other times, not so much. They’re like us in a lot of ways, I guess you could say.

Abra Stone

Doctor Sleep
Pronouns
She Her
Species
Human with the Shining
Occupation
Student and Tutor
You could try. I think he's getting used to my magic.

I don't know. He's an older dog. He used to belong to someone else. And you know what they say about old dogs.

That's so cool. Animals couldn't zip-zip, talk telepathically. At least not that I know of. Only people could have the shine and even then, they didn't always know it.

Ana

MOTHER
Species
Psychokinetic Human
Height
143 cms (4’8 ft)
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
That’s okay. I’d rather not take a chance of scaring him. :) My telekinesis is really unpredictable. The ‘frog incident’ was basically an accident.

‘You can’t teach them new tricks.’ You’re probably right. Let’s let him enjoy his old age with belly rubs and head scratches. He’s earned it. <3 <3 <3

’Zip-zip’ is telepathy? I like it!

It’s not so different back home. As far as I know, only a handful of us have PK. I didn’t realize mine until a few years ago. Ninten said he found out when he accidentally bent a spoon with his mind when he was a little kid. There’s a psychic in my hometown, but so far he’s only capable of clairvoyance. Then there are the Healers.

It was kind of nice arriving in Pandora and finding out that there are magical people all over the place. You don’t get looked at funny here. How do you like it?

Current Season

Status Updates

I could really use more stuff to do with Palmer, if anyone's interested in plotting?
//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom