By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Help Allu pic a RWBY

What RWBY Character would you like to see the most

• Weiss Schnee

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Glynda Goodwitch

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Allunara

Player
Guess who wants to app a new character, and has a shiny fresh skip at the ready, but is indecisive as ever.

You´re right it´s me.

In one corner we have one Weiss Schnee, who i would take from current season drama. And i have written her before, but others have on this site and i´d probably have chronic imposter system. I love her though she is an absolute mood and she is amazing.

In the other corner we have Glynda Goodwitch. Who i would take from shortly after she was last seen in Season 3. Though i haven´t written her before i do have some plot nuggets for her in mind (which i shall keep secret because i want this be as character based as possible). But she is a lesser known / secondary character so idk if people would be happy to have her if i put her against Weiss.

Please let me know and give me your feedback

• Wow
  • Eyes
Reactions: Steel and Kitty

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
asfljahsfljahsljafs both of these are GLORIOUS CHOICES!!!!

I know we've already talked like wildly about the plot potential here omg, so literally whichever one you ended up choosing would be incredible, and please do NOT think nobody would be interested in seeing Glynda! We have an amazing cast of adult RWBIES who would know her.

With Weiss, there's a lot of delicious plot potential (and I know somebody was talking about potentially taking Winter so hmmmMMmMMmmmmm) and also a fantastic cast of kids who are literally dying to complete team RWBY. She could travel to Horizon since her friends have been spending some time there (and also like ... fucking picture Weiss in Horizon ... picture it ... hysterical ...) and then quickly portal hop back to civilization asljfhaljsfhaljsfajslf.

I would also love to throw Oscar at her even though he has hung out with zero RWBIES thus far. In time. :]

BUT ALSO GLYNDA ... we've talked about Schola shenanigans with her a little bit. There's an opening there for somebody of her talents that not many other teachers could fill if she would be interested! But also, when I first watched the show, Glynda was the first character who made me roar with excitement because she's fUCKING AWESOMEEEEE.

... This wasn't helpful at all.

So anyways I voted for Weiss, but, like, I would literally scream my head off about either.

milk

pumpkin spiced cryptid
Pronouns
She/Them
Height
5'0"
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
give me glynda
give her to me

allu pls
plssss

qrow and glynda
oz and glynda
james and glynda

all of them in the same room arguing

how can u say no

Ozma

RWBY
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
5'8"
Occupation
Head of DoMA
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
w/ Robin <3
link
Organizer
link
Oz is Ozma but also Ozpin but also a little shit but also when hasn't he been a little shit

Anyway the point is he needs Glynda to babysit him because he's a mess and he can't be expected to organize his life by himself, Glynda. He just can't. That's asking too much. He can barely figure out wifi, Glynda.

Steel

✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
ASDCFGDSCDFS I JUST NOTICED THIS AND I AM OVER THE MOON!!

both options would be wonderful bc weiss was confirmed as having looked up to james as a role model, and considering everything that happened in v7... my heart huuuuurts.

glynda however would be a fantastic option for the adult squad because the boys miss her terribly and there would be less drama initially... but still a chance for some along the way what with the shenanigans they always get down to :3c i also absolutely adore james and glynda as a duo and dfvsgh he's missed her terribly <333

tl;dr i would be happy with whatever you pick BUT I WOULD ADORE GLYNDA...

Kitty

help, i'm FEELING
Application Division
Species
Dragon
Organizer
link
i already voted but I ALSO HAVE THOUGHTS and im gonna say weiss weiss weiss plz, maria is already reconnecting with ruby and half-adopting blake out in the wastes and would love to add weiss to the pile of Kids in her odd little family

glynda would also be amazing, if only bc i would die to see her and maria interact, oh to be a fly on that wall

BASICALLY EITHER WAY YOU GO, THERE WILL BE SO MUCH PLOTTAGE AND FUN, but i voted for weiss so there's That

Steel

✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
I COME BACK IN AGAIN WITH QUALITY IRONWITCH INTERACTIONS

credit here bc i am not a heathen

if you app glynda, we could make this CANON

Rune

The Cheery Reaper
Community Relations Division
Species
Undead
Occupation
Collecting souls
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE.

I have such a thing for Glynda kdajkglajfgkafg. I also wanted to drop in and say if you make Weiss, I would pay my weight in love to have a thread with her and Faile. They're a lot a like and it would probably be a beautiful disaster. please. BUT ALSO GLYNDAAAA. occasionally I think of playing her, but I don't know enough to be comfortable DO THE THINGS.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

One-One wrote on Ben Solo's profile.
Here, since you liked the lyrics I posted up on my profile. Figured you'd like the full song. It's one of my favorite songs to brood to while in my garbage can.
gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
moving tomorrow! hopefully it wont take long and the net will be switched over asap
Best bar or tavern in Crystal Vales? Presumably nearby Heavenfell, anyone?
Orange Cat is Best Cat!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Talia al Ghul
Top Bottom