By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Help me choose when to take Sannan (Hakuoki) from.

Which canon point should I choose?

• Canon point 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canon point 2

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Canon point 3

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Linnie

Player
Occupation
studying
Organizer
link
SPOILER ALERT

This is Sannan Keisuke (or Keisuke Sanan according to the localization) from Hakuoki. I have only played Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds and Edo Blossoms so I will take him from there. He is a samurai of the Shinsengumi. In the beginning of the game, he was a kind and quiet man who was also described as the scariest man in the Shinsegumi by Hijikata. However, during the course of the game, he experienced changes that drastically altered his personality.

Canon point 1:

Sannan got into a fight and lost the use of his left arm. Because the katana is a two-handed weapon, Sannan was unable to fight like he used to. This turned him into a depressed, angry and passive aggressive man. He stayed in his room all the time and believed himself to be useless because of his injuries. Even when people were nice to him, he immediately took their words the wrong way and made it difficult for people to comfort him. Because of his passive aggressive attitude, though he had been well-liked before, he quickly turned into someone the soldiers would like to avoid.

Canon point 2:

In order to regain the use of his left arm, Sannan drank the Water of Life (ochimizu) which was a special potion made from the blood of vampires from France (lol). He turned into a Fury. So now even though he could fight very well, he thirsted for blood every once in a while and became weak and tired under the sun. Being able to use both of his arms made him less depressed and snappy. However, he was slightly unhinged.

Canon point 3:

This Sannan is from either Harada or Heisuke's route. He was insane and scary. He let his soldiers out into the streets to kill innocent civilians to sate their thirst and was willing to go to great length to improve his Fury Corps.

Last edited:

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nepeta Leijon
Top Bottom