By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

help steel get her muse back!!

Steel

✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
the title's pretty self-explanatory, i've been feeling massively burned out for... months? let's say months. as some of you have already noticed since summer, i dropped some long-time characters i had on my roster and stepped down from staff, but i still haven't found much drive or energy to write. i love pandora and i love its community, and while eight years on a site is a damn long time, i don't want to throw in the towel just yet. i refuse to!!

so i want to try one last attempt at getting active again, and i think what has to go now is old threads. i've procrastinated on biting the bullet long enough, lbr. so i won't bother listing all my owed/active threads here, but what i'd like is for those of you who have threads with me to let me know what threads you desperately want us to keep/continue, what threads you want us to drop/headcanon, etc.

pls keep the following in mind, thankies:
  • i'll be keeping y110 threads, as they're recent enough i don't struggle with them
  • only choose one thread per character, please
    • i.e. if i keep 1 gabe and jesse thread and 1 gabe and lavi thread, that's 2 threads with jace. that's fine.
  • do we have any threads spring y109 and before you want to keep? it's so far in the past that my brain is already crying, so unless it's super super important, i'd rather we dropped those, thanks
  • idk what else to put here, i am love you all longtime <3

• Love
Reactions: Andii

milk

pumpkin spiced cryptid
Pronouns
She/Them
Height
5'0"
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
CONSIDER THEM ALL GONE

i do enjoy the ren and ironwood thread but if you'd like that to nap we can just CLEAN SLATE 100% and think of something new and shiny to do to better spark your interest and even just hc out the rest of that thread

basically i'm here to help with new ideas if you want new stuff, but if you wanna just wait until you feel Alive again we can do that <3

• Love
Reactions: Steel

Dantalion

Is this an enemy stand?
Pronouns
She/her, they/them
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
  • Bayonetta and Ironwood: x
    • I'm cool with whatever you wanted to do with it! Iirc the plan was for Bayonetta to be >:3 while fighting angels, Ironwood helping and then being :| because she technically is destroying public property with her carelessness
  • Phosphophyllite and Ironwood:
    • Time kinda slipped from me, it was more of a starter I owe you (and I'm getting to my Phos threads this week!). If you're still down for Gem Adoption, I'd love to go through with it
  • Itachi Uchiha and Gabe:
    • Adoption Part 2, I was going to do this starter as well until Fall was like "chuckles you're in danger". If you still wanna do this, I'd love to
  • Note: we can do WHATEVER is best for you, I'm legit cool with anything! I do wanna thread with you still if that's cool <3

• Love

Clayr

evil by popular demand
Plots & Lore Division
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
much like milk, I'm happy to wipe them all away and restart with shiny new ones, minus, probably, dark matter, since a) jace is involved and b) its pretty Important. i miss writing with you and I want to do it Moar, so if wiping away all our threads is what it takes, thats what it takes.

• Love

James Ironwood

RWBY
Oh, Poor Atlas
Species
Human ( w/ Aura & Innocence)
Occupation
PDF General
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
@milk

HECK YEAH YOU'RE A LIFESAVER

tbh the james and ren thread is so recent (y110) that i 110% have muse for it still, so no worries at all there! i will deffo be replying to it within the week <3 and once i've sorted through all my other threads, we can chat other plotties for sure!

@Dantalion

i'd still love to throw james and phos at each other and do gabe and itachi stuff (certified dads, here we cooome) so if you wouldn't mind us dropping the james and bayonetta thread that would be rly helpful for me, tysm ;o;

@Clayr

thank you so, so much. honestly, if we could just keep doing dark matter bc that one's def important plotty-wise for all our involved characters, i'd love you forever and ever. i look forwards to us doing shiny new plots as soon as i whip my muse back into shape <3

ETA: pretend that was all actually on my ooc account cdvfgcds

• Love
Reactions: milk and Clayr

Steel

✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
it's been over two weeks since the last post in here, so i'm gonna tag some of y'all (i'm so sorry!) bc i rly need to kick my ass into gear and bite the bullet. i am a hoarder, i need to stop hoarding so i can finally be Free:
  • @Raine: we have a james and ruby thread but i've lost muse for it. wanna headcanon/drop it and do something new?
  • @Ophelia: we've got a kal/gabe thread & a talia/james thread. shall i wrap the kal/gabe thread up, and we drop the talia/james one?
  • @Kitty: we've got several threads: some james/maria ones, a gabe/maria one, and i think a james/natasha one? did we wanna headcanon/drop them all and do some new things? i'm dying, scoob
thank you all for understanding <3

• Love
Reactions: Ophelia

Kitty

help, i'm FEELING
Application Division
Species
Dragon
Organizer
link
Honestly I'd be very ok with headcanoning/dropping them and starting fresh! I've been in much the same position lately and the only thing that's really helped me get my mojo back is Shiny New Things so i can 100% relate

I'd love to do something w James and Maria since she's been off in the Wastes having her amnesiac adventure with Thancred--Ruby found her near the end of October so maybe he heard from her that Maria is still in Pandora and just doesn't remember much, if you wanted a new James and Maria thread! Get some angst going :sob:

And I'd be super down for anything else you might want--Natasha is, heh, not in a good place the back end of November since she got Despair-infected and is now more or less brainwashed and working for Junko, so if you wanted a mid-late November thread that could be??? Fun =0000

• Love

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

One-One wrote on Ben Solo's profile.
Here, since you liked the lyrics I posted up on my profile. Figured you'd like the full song. It's one of my favorite songs to brood to while in my garbage can.
gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
moving tomorrow! hopefully it wont take long and the net will be switched over asap
Best bar or tavern in Crystal Vales? Presumably nearby Heavenfell, anyone?
Orange Cat is Best Cat!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Talia al Ghul
Top Bottom