Private Hey, Neighbor

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Bruno Bucciarati

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Capo dei Capi
Alias
Dietrologia Don
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
5'8
Occupation
Mafioso Don
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Married to Leone

bruno.png

@Wanda Maximoff || September 6th, Year 111 || Tavoie Borough

It was always an unfortunate affair when a friend disappears from Pandora. Not for the first time and certainly not for the last time Bruno realized that yet another person has been ripped back to their own world. He noticed when Toby failed to show up for their weekly coffee, a routine that he had grown comfortable with ever since Leone had gone missing. His text went unanswered, and when he checked their home it was empty. Not even Gilly had answered.

Following that discovery, he took to drinking his coffee on the back porch, usually accompanied by a book. He had been reclining on his garden chair when he spotted someone climbing over his fence. She dropped heavy on her feet, red hair ruffled from the effort of scrambling up and across. And all he had to say was: ”Excuse me?”

• Chinhands By Wist uwu
Reactions: Wanda Maximoff

Wanda Maximoff

Marvel Universe
Pronouns
She/her
Height
5'6
Occupation
schola stuffff
Relationship Status
all i do is dream of you ♡
When Wanda's efforts to follow up about Gilly's next babysitting session was met with radio silence, Toby being gone -- much less Toby and Gilly both being gone -- hadn't even remotely entered her mind. No, no, that couldn't be it. So it was with a mixed disbelief and wishful thinking that she went entirely out of her way to cut through fences... via climbing... the old fashioned way... to confirm that, perhaps, there might be some other explanation for the absence.

"...Oh, hi." Her hands were on her knees, chest heaving in the midpoint of a gasping breath as she regarded... her other neighbor. Italian, with a striking fashion sense. She was at least aware of him on some peripheral level, but couldn't for the life of her recall if they had ever spoken ... He was almost never around when she was, which was why ... "I, uh, thought I could cut across. She's not answering her phone." She cleared her throat, gesturing awkwardly in the direction of the Daye residence. "...Sorry."

• Love
Reactions: Bruno Bucciarati

Bruno Bucciarati

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Capo dei Capi
Alias
Dietrologia Don
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
5'8
Occupation
Mafioso Don
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Married to Leone

bruno.png

As she glanced up, Bruno was finally able to place the stranger as his next door neighbor. They hadn't spoken before this on account that they've simply never ran into each other. He knew of her, but that was the extent.

His gaze softened as she explained himself and he sat his book aside with a quiet sigh. "You don't need to apologize," he stated as he leaned forwards in his seat. "Unfortunately I haven't noticed neither Toby nor Gilly and she hasn't been answering me either."

As plainly as he could state it: they were gone. It was best to rip the bandaid early. But Bruno was also aware of how painful it could be to lose a friend. "I have a pot of coffee if you care for a cup."

• I'm Fine
Reactions: Wanda Maximoff

Wanda Maximoff

Marvel Universe
Pronouns
She/her
Height
5'6
Occupation
schola stuffff
Relationship Status
all i do is dream of you ♡
There was a moment, in the split second where her expression froze over pinched brows and a mouth hanging slightly ajar, where her denial might have continued to triumph above all else. The alternative was accepting that a rock solid component of some metaphorical foundation had finally crumbled against all odds. Even when the world ended, when thousands of faces came flitting through like ghosts in the breeze, there was always still Toby and Gilly from next door.

Until there wasn't, and that was painful. To an untold amount of people.

She regarded him in silence (was he among them?), her resignation of the inevitable at war with stubborn denial. Gulping down a breath, she was unable to help her protest, "They've been here for years." Her hands tossed uselessly in the air. As if lamenting at her remaining neighbor -- who was really taking this slightly mortifying trespass in stride -- and who seemed ... rather young if not for eyes that read as much older -- could somehow re-materialize mother and daughter from wherever they'd gone to.

• Love
Reactions: Bruno Bucciarati

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LLOYD-NINJA
Top Bottom