By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Hey there, 'Lilah | Lilah's organizer

Lilah

Player
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

Lilah

About MeI've been into RP for more than half my life at this point, holy crap! Basically what you need to know about me is that I'm a huge nerd who loves to read, write and play video games. I have three cats who I adore and I work from home.

Roleplay PreferencesMy work schedule fluctuates quite a bit, so sometimes I'll have tons of free time, and then a week later I'll be slammed with work and may be a bit slow on replies. Please know it's not personal if I've kept you waiting, and absolutely feel free to reach out to me! My post rate tends to average at about a few posts a week, and maybe one a day if I'm doing really well. As you can imagine, I'm not very good at rapidfiring (I just agonize over my writing for too long to be effective at it) but if it's important to you to finish a thread quickly, I'll do what I can to help make it happen.

As for post length, I tend to hit between 300-600 words. I don't mind at all if you write more or less than that! Just give me enough to work with in a reply and we'll get along great.

With thread content, I'm happiest when we've got a general idea to work with. I'm not one for planning a thread step by step, but something prompting the thread is great. My weakest area is random meetup threads, where two characters are thrown together with nothing to do but talk. Sometimes I'll make them happen anyway because I really want to interact with someone but I'll be honest, I may end up floundering a little.

Feel free to reach out to me for plots in whatever manner you're most comfortable with! I like discord best because it's quickest/easier for me, but I can work with whatever.

LimitsI don't really have any strong limits that aren't already covered by the rules of the site. If you're uncertain about something, just talk to me beforehand! I'm very easy-going!

Check out my characters below!

Last edited:

Lilah

Player
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

Loki Laufeyson

MCU

cbe7aa81304cd8e7f7b93b18eb393258e00c8739.gifv

Loki Laufeyson, the Norse Trickster God. You know him, you love him actually you probably hate him and now he's in Pandora, ready to make a new life for himself! This version of Loki is from the MCU's broken timeline, in which Loki absconded with the tesseract shortly after being captured for his attack on New York. He's in peak villain mode, so just bear that in mind.

FriendsLook, I'm not sure Loki's ever had a genuine friend in his life. He's lived his life in a shadow and learned to rely on lies and putting on whatever face was necessary to achieve his goals. He's capable of being nice when it gets him something, and he's capable of genuine affection for other people, but he's also prone to throwing them under a bus if the situation calls for it. Even so, could be fun to explore? Maybe a genuine connection could be made, for once?

EnemiesLoki has these in spades. He just...he backstabs people a lot. Literally, sometimes. If hurting another person is necessary to further his goals, he just won't think twice about it. So even if he's being nice to you, he may turn around and betray you later. Betray him, though, and he'll be thoroughly offended and make you an enemy for life. It is what it is.

LoversThis is...not advised. If he can't handle having friends, I don't see how he could handle any further intimacy than that. He's just not to be trusted.

Plot HooksI'm not wanting to get Loki out of the villain mindset immediately, but it would be nice to calm him down through some character development over time. So, I'm looking for both kinds of plots: people who will bring out his worst traits, and his best.

It's worth noting that Loki doesn't have much respect for humanity in general. I'm not sure how, but I'd like to change that over time, too. Even better if its not through the very "best" examples of humanity (superpowered folks) but through coming to appreciate something subtler about them.

Power. Loki is obsessed with achieving power. Ideally he'd like to be in control of something important, but it would also be interesting to have him sidle up to someone in power and start to pull the strings on them.

Alina Starkov

Shadow and Bone

070f5665d591688d21aa6a586ddb7611ee6e6ef5.gif

Alina Starkov, an orphan turned army cartographer turned Sun Summoner. Alina's lead an interesting life, one in which she often felt like an outsider with no real place she belonged. Discovering that she was Grisha (a kind of 'magic' user in her world) turned her life upside down...and the fact that she is the only Sun Summoner, possessing a power that was nothing but a rumor before she came along, has made it all the more complicated. She has the weight of the world on her shoulders back home, but here in Pandora, she's just trying to figure out where she fits in.

FriendsAlina is the type to make friends easily. She's a good person who essentially just wants to get along with everyone, but she's no pushover either, and won't tolerate being mistreated. She's an extremely protective and loyal friend and appreciates the kind of person who will be there for her in the same way.

EnemiesAlina's had enough of people trying to use her power for their own ends, or targeting her because of her power. It's made her life far more complicated than it has any right to be and really, she's just over it. If you fall into that category, she will absolutely fight back, and probably harder than you expect.

As far as more down to earth disputes...if you insult her or her friends, she's been known to throw a few punches to settle the matter.

LoversAlina's love life is wrapped up in two guys, one of which is not in Pandora, the other having recently betrayed her trust, so she's really just not open to anyone else getting close to her in that way.

Plot HooksAlina could really use a solid circle of friends who a) don't care about her power and b) help her to feel accepted. She's faced a lot of discrimination in her life, from being an orphan to being biracial, and then being set apart with her rare power...she just wants to feel normal and fit in somewhere, you know?

Conversely, drama makes my world go round (at least in RP) so I'd like to see her face some level of trouble. Could be a new enemy, a rival or someone who wants to use her power in much the same way the Darkling did. I'm open to ideas!

Last edited:

Lilah

Player
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link

Eleven

Stranger Things

4bc707335fcf38a7d8ff5046e554cd40d3dcf4ad.gif

Eleven, aka El, aka Jane Hopper, is a fourteen-year-old telekinetic (amongst other wild abilities) who has lived a...difficult life, to say the least. She spent the first twelve years of her life raised in a laboratory, as a science experiment, before escaping into the world. She's been on the run from the government, fought monsters from other dimensions, all while trying to adjust to living among other people.

FriendsFriends mean the absolute world to Eleven. She had no one during her early years, so the concept of friendship was entirely new to her when she first met up with the gang in Hawkins. She takes friendship seriously and is undyingly loyal and protective of those closest to her. Treat her kindly, don't ever lie to her, and you'll likely find a lifelong friend in Eleven.

EnemiesBeing something of a government secret in her home world, Eleven is understandingly distrustful of those sorts of authority figures. That's not to say she'd call them enemies right off, but there's much more potential for misunderstanding since she still feels that she needs to keep her head down in order to stay out of lab custody.

Other than that, Eleven is most likely to butt heads with people who mistreat her or her friends. She can be incredibly intimidating when she wants to be and has no qualms about using her powers to enact petty revenge. Truly serious threats may even be dealt with through lethal means, as Eleven will do whatever it takes to defend herself and others from harm.

LoveClosed. Eleven is in a relationship with Mike Wheeler.

Plot HooksSo, Eleven is entering Pandora at the end of Stranger Things season 3, injured and without access to her powers, and worst of all, grieving the loss of Hopper. She's going to need some support during this time, both emotional and perhaps in regaining the use of her abilities. It may not be an overnight process but I'd love to see her getting some help here.

New friends, please! And old friends too, if they're about. Eleven is at her worst when she's alone, so I'd love to get her a solid, stable group of friends that can be like family to her.

Enemies, too! Look, Eleven is a force to be reckoned with and once she has her powers back, I'd love to unleash her on something. She likes feeling useful and protecting people, even to her own detriment, and it's always fun to have something to fight against.

Last edited:
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'7''
Occupation
Journalist
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Divorced
link
Organizer
link
(breathes deeply)

Aight so I have a man for you. This man specifically.

Meet Grimmer, who has no childhood memories. He was raised in a special orphanage (really a secret government experiment) that trained children to become soldiers and spies for east germany, and erased their memories with brainwashing. There were no superpowers involved in this case (...kind of, I mean Grimmer developed a second personality that can hulk out so there's that) but it's...a little familiar, no?

Grimmer, like El, struggles with emotions, though for him it's something he has grown to live with into adulthood whereas Eleven is still quite young. He may not be able to help her regain her powers (at least not in any direct way), but he could certainly be someone that could relate to her, if she were able to open up to him.

Currently Grimmer is a journalist in Centria who also works part-time at the orphanage in Ark City. He's not hard to find, and even if El is cautious, Grimmer is the type of person to go out of his way to help a child if they look like they're scared or stressed.

I'm not sure what your plans are for Eleven right away, but I'm sure there's a way to put these two together. :)

Lilah

Player
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
@Wolfgang Grimmer

Hey there! So yeah, I can easily see the similarities between these two! It might be difficult to make that apparent to the characters in question, since these kinds of backgrounds are not easy to talk about, but it would be worth exploring. I feel like Eleven would be excited to meet someone who went through something like what she did and seemingly came out the other side as a normal person. She's come a long way, but she still feels different from other people and worries that she always will.

As it turns out, Eleven is also currently in Centria! She's staying with Steve in Ark City so that puts these two in close proximity. Eleven is going to be pretty stressed for a while due to just the basic adjustment of Pandora, plus the recent trauma she's undergone, so I'm sure a situation where she's in that frame of mind would be easy to come by. We could do something like her being out on her own and she gets bullied/threatened by someone and wants to use her powers to do something about it, but can't right now, and he happens by the scene and helps out?

Carma

Player
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
@Lilah It's usually something that people have a hard time talking about, but Grimmer in particular doesn't really...have a very good filter. The by product of having zero emotional intelligence is that sometimes Grimmer, when trying to relate to people, will just...say anything. He's definitely a little more moderated with children but he's definitely still liable to tell her his story if he thinks it would be relevant. Even with the combined history aside I think these two would be good for each other just in feeling like outsiders, and seeing that that doesn't have to make you isolated ;o;

I think that scenario works just fine! He's incredibly protective over children, and would definitely step in to help her out and just....help her handle the aftermath of it. :(( Poor Eleven

What sort of timeline are you looking at for Eleven? Grimmer is really only tied up in stuff later in June, so if this encounter happens sooner it would be preferable, but I can work around most things since he's only in 2 threads currently :)

Lilah

Player
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
@Carma

So my only thread for Eleven right now is on the 15th of June! I'm wide open after that. If you wanna stick with June, we could do just after the 15th somewhere? Or we could do July if that works better! I'd be glad to get it started for us, so just let me know

Carma

Player
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
@Carma

So my only thread for Eleven right now is on the 15th of June! I'm wide open after that. If you wanna stick with June, we could do just after the 15th somewhere? Or we could do July if that works better! I'd be glad to get it started for us, so just let me know

On or around June 15 would be great I think! :)

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry to the people i'm writing with, kind of all over the place lately. trying to work it out and get back to normal soon hopefully.
So sorry for the recent slowness! I'm gonna post hoard through the weekend and try and catch up in one fell swoop to reset a bit.
// if I disappear, I should be back this Saturday :) //
Zhongli wrote on Howl Jenkins Pendragon's profile.
hOW REMARKABLE THAT I MAY FIND AN EXCEPTIONAL WARLOCK SUCH AS YOURSELF ON THIS EXTRAORDINARILY CONVENIENT PLATFORM AS WELL.
SonicSora wrote on insomniacowl's profile.
watch yourself, little man, i'll get your clown shoes

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kazuha Kaedehara
Top Bottom