By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Brainstorm Hunt For The Necronomicon Ex-Mortis

Toss ideas back and forth to come up with a storyline/event/plot/major plot.

Ash J. Williams

Army of Darkness
Alias
The King
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'1
Occupation
Evil's Worst Nightmare
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
So, with Ash being dropped off into Pandora after the events of Army Of Darkness, I figured it'd be a neat idea to start planning for a Halloween plot I've got in mind. It won't happen until October-ish, so I figured we could start throwing some ideas up early. Basically, the book would be hidden somewhere in Pandora as it was in the Delta while Ash was sent too Pandora, and it'd be up too Ash and others to team up (or you could have your own individual groups) and search after the book yourself. The end goal of it would be that by the end of the plot, the book would be found, and whoever is in possession of it (which I'll probably determine via RNG or some other method) can choose to destroy it once and for all, or use it for their own purpose. You can read more about the book and what it can do here, though it's powers will likely be nerfed: Necronomicon Ex-Mortis Info

This plot would involve horror elements, body horror, and a good bit of violence just as a heads up. Thoughts? Ideas? I think this could be a real neat idea!

Steve Harrington

Stranger Things
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
5"11
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
As your favourite resident gremlin chrosmo, i would like to join this plot as i feel it would be something interesting to take part in! Not entirely how sure he can help further the plot but i think it would be pretty chill.

Skills:
  • Proficient with fighting/strength - despite his reputation of only losing fights, he is relatively scrappy in that regard, doesn't know when to stay down when it comes to hand to hand battles or biting off more than he can chew. Despite this he has relatively good instincts/reflexes
  • Quick at thinking on his feet
  • The hair. Its not a skill, just think it should be appreciated.
  • As of the cluster plot he has burning touch, not sure if it will remain after the cluster event but something to be considered! he doesn't really know how to use it or if he ever really will have to.

Ethan Winters

Resident Evil
Alias
Jar of Mayonnaise
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Mushroom
Height
5'11"
Occupation
Wayne Tech Engineer
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Tired
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
hi the evil dead series (movies, tv show, even that game that's coming) is like one of my favorite things

also i have ethan who is like...used to this shit. and good at it

i'm thinking??? it's an accident that he gets involved at all somehow. like he doesn't want to be there. he doesn't CARE about any of this - but his life and life choices dictates that he ends up fighting for his life against horrible monsters whether he wants to or not

he does have a baby for him at home so he'd either need to call someone to take care of his baby for a few days, or only be involved in several hour segments or something

OR...well. ACTUALLY
rose has superpower cancelling powers. maybe ethan does get involved with rose strapped to his chest, and somehow she ends up cancelling stuff out and making shit easier for the squad????

basically i'm up for whatever because yeah

<3

Salvatore Moreau

Resident Evil
Pronouns
he/him
Species
Mutated human
Height
5'10" - 177cm
I would like to offer up this nasty mer-not for the fray! Moreau here is probably gonna be up to some sinister stuff by the time fall rolls around, and what better thing to be sinister with than a big bad book of the dead? If he can get his slimy hands on it, of course.

This guy is responsible for a large portion of the mob enemies in his source material and doesn't bat an eyelid one if he has to hurt someone to do whatever he's fixated on at the moment. Mixed with terrible slime and fish themed powers of his own he can be formidable. There's also entirely the chance he gets shoved into a morally lighter area before that because he's a sensitive soul and all, so anything could happen!

But, especially with the prep time, I would love to offer him for the plot in any way you see fit.

Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
5' 11"
Occupation
Cab Driver
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Oh, you already know I'd love to be in on this, the Evil Dead series is.... so ridiculous and fun. Eddie's already pretty familiar with the horrific and bizarre, so he probably wouldn't react too badly to hearing about an actual book of the dead. Well... okay, there might be a minor panic, but it's fine! Really.Give him a shovel or even a tire iron, and he'd be down to kick some deadite ass to make sure that another supernatural evil isn't Up To Things.

Plus, it could be interesting to play with the book supposedly being able to open up rifts in time and space, and Eddie thinking vaguely 'hey, that's a way to get home' and being tempted by it. It'd be a fun in-character struggle for him.

Also... you didn't hear this from me, but I was thinking about bringing in Herbert West for a short-app during the spooky season, so if you'd like a mad scientist running around trying to hunt down a book of the dead, I'm more than willing for sheer fun and chaos. Who would win, re-animated bodies or demon possessed ones? We just don't know!

• Love
Reactions: Ash J. Williams

Agatha Harkness

Marvel Universe
Species
Witch
Height
5'5"
Occupation
Nuisance
Alignment
Neutral Evil
Why settle for just one evil book when you can have.... many, many evil book >)

I'd love to throw Agatha at this in some capacity! Her interests and skills with magic are pretty eclectic but she leans heavily into the dark and demonic. In her world, that's a gentle breeze compared to the horror of the Evil Dead but I like the idea of her being a little out of her depth.

She'd cooperate with a group to get what she wants -- do a little bit of lying, manipulating, etc. -- and I'd love to explore how she puts up with people who are Vastly different from her in a high-stakes situation (probably poorly).

Depending on how things play out, I could also offer her up as an antagonistic force for whoever ends up with the book, especially if they wanted to destroy it.

Della Duck

Ducktales
Species
Duck
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Would it be too out of the element for a bold and brazen duck to join the crew?

I have a feeling Della wouldn't turn down a good hunt for a dead-raising, potentially world-ending grimoire.

(Why do I always get eager for Halloween in the middle of summer?)

• Excited
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
5' 11"
Occupation
Cab Driver
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Because it's a wonderful time to be scared. Summerween, best time of the year.

• Excited
Reactions: Ethan Winters

insomniacowl

[clownshoes squeaking]
Pronouns
He/Him
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Actually, I'm stepping out of Eddie's shoes for a sec because, consider this brief thought: Herbert West and Agatha Harkness potentially working together to get the Necronomicon while secretly planning to stab each other in the back-? I'd like to just put that on the table because it would be funny and also messy as hell ghjkl

I swear I have the Herbert app close to done, I just wanted to wait til like the middle of August for apping to give him a little bit of build-up for the spooky season.

Della Duck

Ducktales
Species
Duck
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Herbert West, my detested <3

Because it's a wonderful time to be scared. Summerween, best time of the year.
Yes!
iu

The Joker

DC Universe
Height
6'2
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
enamorado ♡
link
Henlo I come bearing new resident shit stirrer and rabble rouser!

If you guys are interested, I'd be super into tossing Joker into evil book plot as a general nuisance, who eventually gets turned into a zombiedemon for shits and giggles, and perhaps becomes a mini-boss fight that another character or all other characters gets to band together and kill for exp and street cred (and perhaps acts as an unwitting/perfectly witting distraction for another [unspecified nefarious person] (agatha?? ardyn???) into the evil book). I don't expect him to be in the running to Win The Book unless RNGesus really, really loves him. Please just take him out to the trash where he belongs.

I promise he won't take it personally when I immediately respawn him with full memories ---- somewhere else in Pandora!!!

A
A

Asuka R. Kreuz

Well, if your in need of some help at some point...

Asuka is a very powerful sorcerer who knows a thing or two about magic and trying to keep powerful books out of the hands of bad people. Unfortunately, while hes strong too he also happens to be what some might classify as a "nerd". If at any point you'd be interested in needing someone to do something/intervene to deal with some otherworldly and/or undeadified issues, Asuka would be glad to help.

Also I just started watching Ash vs the evil dead. How did I miss this?!

• Eyes
Reactions: Ethan Winters

Ash J. Williams

Army of Darkness
Alias
The King
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'1
Occupation
Evil's Worst Nightmare
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
HEY EVERYONE!

Thank you so-so-so much for the overwhelming amount of people interested in this! I'll have a proper reply up for each and everyone of you, but just know you'll all have a place in this plot! Love y'all! <3

Claire Redfield

Resident Evil
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5ft 6in
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
If it's not too late, I'd love to sign Claire up for this too! She may be a squishy human in comparison to some others, but she's a squishy human who survived a zombie infestation that destroyed a city. She's smart, agile, quick witted, doesn't scare easily and is skilled with weapons and general combat. She'd want to keep the books out of nefarious hands.

Ash J. Williams

Army of Darkness
Alias
The King
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
6'1
Occupation
Evil's Worst Nightmare
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I gotta say, I'm impressed by the interest! I think what I'll do is have the sign ups be divided into two groups, those who want to destroy the book, then those that want to harness it's power. It's pretty clear on which side is good and which side is bad. Thanks again for that! Here's some replies!

815aab84520a5a819dfc9eb70cb3899f16a3cdad.gif

@Steve Harrington you already know I'd love to have Steve in on this thing! Ash and Steve share a lot of traits, mostly in how ignorant they are to stay down and don't know the meaning of word "defeat". We also appreciate the hair game in this house-hold. This evil, dead infested household.

@Salvatore Moreau @Claire Redfield @Ethan Winters what if... the necronomicon... turned rose into a deadite? haha just kidding... unless :eyes: Seriously I love the idea of having all of these Resi muses involved. Salvatore could be a seriously fun antagonist to have around. Rose can be a seriously useful tool to have for the group looking to destroy the book and make it a much more balanced battle. Of course, the group that wants the book will be possibly wanting to throw down. So many possiblities!

@Agatha Harkness we love those with secret ambitions in this house-hold. Just know that regardless of which group you sign up for, after the RNG is finish, it'll be up to whoever wins it to do what they want with that book!

@Della Duck Howard The Duck ate a different Ash Williams' brains in Marvel Zombies once upon a time ago... but I think Ash and Della could get along! Della's more then welcome along on this thing! At the cost of dealing with duck puns, of course.

@insomniacowl Whoever you decide on, they're more then welcome along for this thing! I'm leaning a biiiit more towards Herbert, but that's your call amigo!

@Allunara Ardyn's more then welcome to join!

@The Joker God, yes. I would LOVE deadite Joker! I can already see him pulling a Linda and rolling his head across his shoulders while doing a lil' dance.

@Asuka R. Kreuz It's great ain't it? I'd be down to have Asuka join up!

Whew, that 'bout covers everyone. If you have any questions, drop them below! I'll be getting a few more things sorted out over the weekend, and sign ups may be up as early as next week.

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I would love to throw The Mistress into this plot! She would absolutely want to keep the book to herself so she can command an army of deadites and summon the demon to create as much chaos as possible!

Only question is, will this be a group thread or can 1x1 plots work for this? I'm really bad with group threads!

• Excited

Current Season

Status Updates

Post hoarding this weekend as I’m not feeling too hot!
Thancred Waters wrote on Ruby Rose's profile.
Well, well, well. Look what the cat metaphorical and/or literal god dragged in.
Went to school for 14 years just to never use 80% of of what they taught me. Crazy.
Daniela Dimitrescu wrote on Bela Dimitrescu's profile.
Bela!!!!!!!!! i've missed you so much ;;

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maya Fey
Top Bottom