By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private i don't feel good

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
not all monsters do monstrous things
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link

Date idk yet || @Carrie White
A day ago Scott had messaged Carrie to let her know what was going on and why he might be a little distant. Stiles had vanished, going back to Beacon Hills and now he had no-one from home. Stiles, who was his best friend and brother, who'd been here longer than Scott had.

It was like a punch to the gut.

He'd attempted to drown his sorrows by staying in bed, covers pulled up over his head while his daemon Zoe lay at his side. Even her and her presence couldn't pull him from his funk. He stared at his phone, nearly on ten percent battery life remaining, the last message he'd sent to his girlfriend just there.

Throwing the covers off him, he'd quickly showered, put on some clean clothes and had a glass of orange juice before heading towards her place. Zoe remained steadfast by his side, not willing to leave him or give him much space anyway(she had when he'd showered of course, her place had been at the door in case he needed anything). He'd then left his home, heading to Carrie's.

Outside the door, he lifted up his hand and knocked.

• Love
Reactions: Carrie White

Carrie White

Carrie
someday, someone will know her name
Species
Telekinetic Human
Occupation
Freelance Sewer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Dating Scott McCall
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Carrie had been worried; ever since Scott had texted her what had happened, all she could think about was him. Well, he was on her mind a lot anyway, but this was different. She remembered how she’d felt when Bo left – the feeling…she couldn’t have put it into words. Even if she wanted nothing more than to go over to his, be with him, she understood his need for space.

It was a day later when she heard the knock at the door. Bo was out, and she was adjusting a dress for a customer. She wasn't expecting company but her heart leapt, hoping it was who she thought. The needle dropped out of her hands, and at the last minute she remembered to catch it, floating it to the table.

She went over and opened the door. "Scott," she softly said, both relieved and concerned. Zoe was by his side, as she always was. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him in a hug.

• Love
Reactions: Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link

Scott could hear movement inside, knowing when she was going to reach the door. Sure enough, the door opened and Scott immediately went to her and held her close to him, meeting her hug with open arms.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to see you. To hug you." All he wanted was to hold her close to him, hug her forever if that would be humanely possible. "I hope it's okay that I came over."

Zoe stayed by Scott though she got a little closer to Carrie too, keeping watch and guard over the pair.

• Love

Carrie White

Carrie
Species
Telekinetic Human
Occupation
Freelance Sewer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Dating Scott McCall
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Carrie held him tight, as if she could make it all okay the close she was to him. But it wouldn’t be okay, not for a long while. She’d been lucky in that Bo had come back and remembered her. It might not be the same for Scott. She really wanted it to be; he didn’t deserve this hurt.

“Of course it’s okay. I’m really glad you’re here.” She gave a smile to Zoe as she pulled back; she didn’t want to let go of Scott for too long. “Come in, sit down. Can I get you anythin’? Tea, water?” She looked at Zoe, and asked too if she wanted anything. She was happy he had Zoe and hadn’t been entirely on his own.

• Love

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link

All he wanted was to hug Carrie and even the action was soothing for him.

"Thank you. And water, please." Scott replied, reluctantly letting her go as they walked inside, Zoe requesting water as well before they sat down. "You know, Stiles was always my best friend. He was there for me when I was bitten and helped adjust to being a werewolf. I've never been without him like this before."

He knew he could talk to Carrie about anything so that was what he did. He knew she'd gone through the same thing with Bo and her teacher - they'd both experienced the lose that came with this world. "I'm glad you're still here."

• Love

Carrie White

Carrie
Species
Telekinetic Human
Occupation
Freelance Sewer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Dating Scott McCall
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Carrie nodded, quickly getting water for them both before sitting down too. She stayed quiet, listening intently, and reached out for his hand as she did so, in a show of comfort. Maybe they were going through the same thing, but Stiles had come from Scott's own world and it sounded like they'd been close for a long time.

"I'm glad I am too - I really wish there was somethin' I could do." She thought for a moment, "They say...when we're here, people from back home, they don't know we're gone..." Carrie wasn't always great at explaining herself. "When Bo left, and Miss Cordelia - I had to just hold onto the hope they were safe and happy. Hopefully Stiles is, and he'll always know you - I mean, who could forget you? ...I know that doesn't make it any easier for you though."

• Love

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link

"You being here right now helps." Scott assured her, squeezing her hand gently. "Knowing how things turn out, it does make me feel a little better." Because Stiles was alive, even where Scott was pulled from. Sure there was a war going on between hunters and the supernatural but they were alive.

"I wonder often how I managed to get the most amazing and understanding girlfriend."

• Love

Carrie White

Carrie
Species
Telekinetic Human
Occupation
Freelance Sewer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Dating Scott McCall
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
“I’m glad; maybe he’ll come back one day. And, maybe he won’t know the good times you both had here. But…yeah, he’ll still know you.” Carrie really hoped that Stiles would reappear in Pandora for Scott; she’d never had a friend as close as they were throughout her life – it seemed a rare thing you had to hold onto.

She gave a smile, and raised his hand, kissing the knuckles. “You don’t deserve anythin’ less, Scott. Ever.”

Current Season

Status Updates

O-o; I swear I posted something but it ain't showing. Anywhoo.... I'm finally back in the saddle and would love to get some plots going with Jack again. I'm unfortunately dropping down to 1 character because current events have spiked work too much for me to be confident beyond that... But if y'all want to plot with my grumpy old soldier, lemme know!
shout out to all the kids running for Gen Sec. don't ruin my democracy please and thank you.
I am apologizing for this past month with posting guys. Bunch of stuff happened and the month went away from me.
Grand opening at Cave of Wonders today. Come by, play some games, have some coffee. It's fun. :3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Illyasviel von Einzbern
Top Bottom