By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

I like it heavy -- Plots with Galaxia!!

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Organizer
link

Got a demon in my soul,

and a voice in my head.

About Me
Some quick facts about me are.........
I live in Rhode Island! That itty bitty state in New England! ( And no, I'm not a fan of Family Guy any more. )

I've been doing this RP thing for a really long time.

I'm ALWAYS on discord! So message me! I love to even just chat about nothing! I'm shy, so DMs are my jam. Though I do try and chat via server too.

My favorite band is and will always be My Chemical Romance. Although, Metallica is an easy second. Even if their newer music..not so much.

Roleplay PreferencesWhat are my preferences? Hmm. I do like long term things, I like to stay loyal to my characters, I love to develop them and I love a lot of good stories to be told. My posting length will differ, I've always matched without even trying but I can still do anything from 200 to 1500 words if so be it. I do believe wholly though in ' quality over quantity ' and I do tend to prefer these days to stay somewhere in the 600 or less range. I use a lot of description, I like to be able to picture exactly what I'm typing up all the way down to the clothing they're wearing at that moment to even a hint to the weather or the time of day. I am a sucker for shipping, the romantics and the build-up towards them are often the most fun RPs I can think of. I also like a good bit of drama, and of course action. I've never really been a fan of rapid-fire rp, but also I admit I've never had a fair chance to try it either.

LimitsI feel I'm pretty laidback with a lot of things, RP with mature themes are fine with me, or even a fade to black or anything implied is fine. I'm always willing to work out what is best for all of us. The only real thing I do not care for is anything that could involve my character or excessive mention towards child abuse/child neglect, or animal cruelty. If it's part of an origin story it's one thing, and I know it may come up sometimes. What I do not want though is having to have my character play a part in such, or even a plot that may have it occur at some point. I'm terrible at explaining, but I think that makes sense? Other than that, like I said. I feel like I'm really chill with a lot of things and always willing to work with someone who is interested in plotting!

Check out my characters below!

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Organizer
link

Mara Jade

Star Wars

It's Mara Jade! She's been settled in Pandora for a couple weeks now and she's managed to start a small but functioning enough job in smuggling. It's a bit shaky now, but in time she'll get more used to it. She's trying to adapt, something she is finding herself quite good at. What she isn't so good at, is actually trying to put a stop to the voice of her now dead Emperor haunting her mind with his last command to kill Luke Skywalker, something that she's not expecting to fulfill anytime soon here in Pandora.

She's currently living at the Walled Garden, it's not the best place but the roomy nature of it is something she appreciates, and right now any roof over her head is fine. She's learning about Pandora as she goes, but it definitely wouldn't hurt for her to meet some people who can give her a little bit of a better taste of what to expect.

Some ideas I have for Mara are..

Need something to be transported? Does someone need to be kept safe? Mara is glad to help! For a fee.

Other Star Wars peeps please! Most she won't even know, others she may know on not so great circumstances. Come on, Come all!

I like crossing fandoms, Mara should branch out and meet all sorts of people.

My plotter is trash, but it will grow as it goes!

Last edited:

Chen

Player
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
Hi there!

I was super pumped when I saw someone was picking up Mara, especially cuz I have Atton who has a sorta dynamic past with Mara, last time Mara Jade was in Pandora, her and Atton had met and learned about each other's pasts with shady dealings and bonded over their pasts having similar paths, he was a member of Revan's old Sith Army during the Old Republic and let his anger control him and did some pretty awful things in Revan's name. And in that bond she brought out his desire to be a Jedi and fully leave behind his past.

Another layer is before she vanished Atton and mara had begun forming a relationship and there's still those lingering feelings he'd be dealing with.

I also have Maul who's working as The Shadow Broker, leading a powerful criminal syndicate out of Elysium and coveting power while trying to settle old scores. This includes using genetically altered orphans loaded with cybernetics and matured to adulthood like Clones and turning them into Sith, a process he's had to stop with what he has now since his supply of Force Sensitive Orphans was cut short.

Outside of Star Wars I also have Jonah Hex, a old west bounty hunter and Civil War vet who's in space plying his trade and sabotaging the interplanet slave trade.

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Organizer
link
@Chen

Hello!! I really like that, I mean. My Mara is new to Pandora but I could possibly work with something there only because Atton is a neat character and I really wouldn't mind her bonding well with someone. She'll be dealing with Luke, but right now she's mostly motivated to just kill him because she still has the Emperor's final order ringing in her head!

Maul is another awesome character, and if Mara knew what he was doing with orphans she'd probably flip her lid, some things are just meant to be and other things I see her being less than pleased with. Especially now that in some ways, the Imperials no longer really have that hold on her as tightly.

Oh wow!!! As a DC girl myself, I love Jonah Hex! Someone playing him literally has me all happy inside! He's such an underrated guy! Honestly I can't help but picture maybe him and Mara just having a drink and maybe getting into some Pandora-style bar fight. ;)

• Excited
Reactions: Chen

Chen

Player
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
Oh her being new is definitely a thing i’m interested and especially Atton basically realizing she doesn’t recognize him. And yeah he never learned about Mara’s kill order, she kinda avoided telling him at every possible time he pried. And he’s still living the smuggler life while doing Jedi training on the Ebon Hawk so there’s plenty of ways they could meet.

There’d definitely be that and Maul would have some issues with her existence since he’d see her like Dooku and Vader, both replacements for him and he’d want her dead just out of spite, and with his Nightwarriors he’d be sending a sith to try and assassinate her which she could track back to him.

He really is overlooked way too much, and I’d love for her to meet him in a bar and like a full on barfight breaking up.

• Excited
Reactions: Galaxia

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Organizer
link
@Chen

Sounds about right. She's not going to say anything about it to anyone!! I am SO interested in doing this, and like you said, with Atton being a smuggler right now too it makes perfect sense for their paths to cross! I could try and start something, or if you'd like to you can, whichever is easiest! My posts often come during the weekends but I'm going to try and squeeze some in during the week.

I do want to do something sometime with Maul I think, maybe? Mara can't turn down a fight, and she's still a little salty that she wasn't the only Emperor's Hand like she thought, so I think she just has a general dislike towards anyone that has served the Emperor. I'd love to do something with Jonah too, but I think Atton is first definitely.

I'm at discord too just in case you'd like to DM me! ^-^

• Excited
Reactions: Chen

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Galaxia Hello! Nice username, reminds me of a certain golden villain from Sailor Moon ;)

I don't have any Star Wars characters, but I do have Carter Burke from Aliens. If you haven't seen the movie, Burke's basically your typical nervous, selfish businessman. Or at least he was, until things changed during his life in Pandora. He still works at a shady company similarly to how he did in canon, but he's trying to be a bit of a better person. He occasionally still does slip up, though!

Burke happens to know Luke Skywalker, but he met the Jedi when he was an older guy (from the Last Jedi canon point) Basically old Luke saved his life a couple times. I feel like this could lead to an interesting plot. If Burke meets Mara during a point in time before she gets reacquainted with Luke and he hears the name 'Skywalker' he might try to point her in the direction of him, but give the description of an old man! Could be funny and confusing for Mara at first.

If that doesn't work, we could probably do something else. I was thinking Burke could need help smuggling a live specimen from the Cosmic Wilderness to his company Weyland Technologies, which is in Centria, but feel a little conflicted about it. Depending on how Mara feels about a creature getting experimented on, she could either encourage or discourage it!

If you have any other ideas I would love to know them too!

• Excited

Hannah

☾☆ give your soul to the night
Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Galaxia - okay, first of all, awesome title. ;) Halestorm FTW.

I would love Mara to meet Padmé at some point but I don’t know if you would wanna do that later once she’s got more of a footing in Pandora? Padmé knows by now Luke is her son and they’ve met several times.

I also have two other space ladies who reside in the undercity of Elysium - Amanda Ripley from the Alien franchise, who is a mechanical engineer and Oswin Oswald from Doctor Who, a ranger for StarsX who also dabbles in hacking, being a genius and all.

Outside of those, I think the other character I have who’d work to thread with Mara would be Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn, though she can’t get to the Cosmic Wilderness.

If any of those take your fancy, let me know and we can work something out! All four of my ladies are well versed in adventure and three also in combat, so we could probably come up with some pretty fun ideas!

• Excited

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Organizer
link
ohmigawd I love all the plotting!!!!!!

Okay! Sorry @Nyami, I didn't get to this nearly as fast as I'd hoped to! Hahaha, yes. I only recently had my love for Sailor Moon reignited. It's been a long long time since I'd last seen it. For some reason I just love the name Galaxia to add so why not?

I am a lame duck who has never seen Aliens! Sad I know. I do however, already like these ideas with Burke. He'd definitely get her attention if she hears him mention Skywalker. I think it would be pretty funny, she'll start questioning him on Skywalker's whereabouts and kind of just forget whatever else she had ran into him for for that time being.

The creature smuggling would be an interesting idea! If Mara still served the Empire I think she would willingly send it off to be experimented on, stressing that it was for the greater good or something like that because she was told to do so and then there's the old saying that you gotta break a few eggs to make the omelet.. blah blah blah.

Now that she's no longer serving the Empire and more or less can think on her own free will I'm sure that she would actively stand against it, and if she were ignored then there could always be other ways of getting her point across!

I can try to start something, unless you would like to. Either way, I'm down!

@Hannah
I love too many bands, and currently Halestorm is just rocking in my head like a mofo. I only recently came across them and I'm ashamed that such greatness has slipped my radar for so long.

I would LOVE for Mara to meet Padmé at some point! I know right now may be a little difficult, especially if Mara were to find out that she is meeting Luke's Mother. Kinda awkward. ' Hey I'm gonna kill your son cause I have to! ' I do want to do this later, absolutely. I think down the road these two could actually be friends, they're both two very strong women and yet they're on two different sides of the coin in a way, Padmé always did what was right, while Mara lost half her life proudly serving the same man who played a part in creating Darth Vader.

I love Oswin! I'm not entirely sure what to do with her other than just throwing Mara at her somewhere in the Undercity maybe or Mara Jade could be in the Overcity having just delivered something to a client, she'll probably lay a little low on the smuggling stuff since it's legal no where that she knows of!

Ripley though, they both live in the same spot! The Walled Garden! She could be that poor woman that Mara may make small talk with to get a feel for where she is. She's only freshly moved into the Walled Garden so between that and adjusting as a smuggler in a whole new land, she's a bit overwhelmed even if she'd never admit it.

• Love
Reactions: Nyami and Hannah

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Galaxia This sounds awesome! Maybe we can do a combination of the two plots! Let's set it in the Cosmic Wilderness, perhaps in Dive Bar 69 (where Burke first met Luke!) Burke could have the creature in some kind of container already and he could be getting a drink before heading back to Ark City.

Most in game dates that take place before Mara meets Luke should work for me! At the worst I might ask to change it to be earlier or later by a day or two.

And if you could start, I would be thrilled!

Hannah

☾☆ give your soul to the night
Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Galaxia - so sorry for the late reply! Yess they’re so good! Hopefully I can see them live one day.

yes, planning something later on for them would be great when things are less awkward. I agree, I’m so excited for Padmé to meet the daughter-in-law she never knew. I think them being two sides of a coin would be super interesting too. And yes, Palpatine played a big part in Mara and Anakin’s lives.

That could definitely work for Oswin and Mara, though perhaps we should go with the Ripley and Mara idea first? Since they live in the same area? :) Ripley will help her the best she can; I think they’ll get along as they’ve both been through a lot of shit with neither of them really wanting to admit it to anyone.

Galaxia

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Organizer
link
@Hannah hell yeah! I like that idea. I can try and get something started this weekend unless you are able. I'm a little slower during the week so if you don't mind waiting a few more days than that's no issue for me to get it up. I read Amanda's wiki real fast, I'm excited. Mara needs to meet another bad ass lady. :D

• Love
Reactions: Hannah

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Justin L. McCay wrote on Sister Mary Eunice's profile.
Will you be my new auntie?
Does anyone know where one can get a high-tech exosuit fixed up? Asking for a friend...

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daisy Johnson
Top Bottom