By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article I Love Livadele

Article:

April 16th

A combination of the University of Centria researchers and hobbyist network enthusiasts recently discovered episodes of a mysterious retro sitcom from studying unused broadcast frequencies. The sitcom of unknown origins, I Love Livadele, has become something of a cult classic among those who have managed to get their hands on the rare downloadable files and streaming sites.

Boasting an ambitious ensemble cast, I Love Livadele follows the lives of its zany residents. Including the disparate Astankova family, the relationship between Sheriff Hal and his teenage daughters, the kind and fatherly Andrew Carter's endeavors to principal the school, a baker's struggles to balance the infamous town bakery and her husband's conspiracy-addled proclivities, the wild escapades of Joey the Greaser, and many more.

Will Penny resolve her sexual tension with the mysterious Eve? Will Kalene find her book? Will Wanda resolve the mystery behind the bakery's crypt? Will Satsuki convince Ran to steer clear of the Diamondbacks? Will Jason's roasting endeavors succeed? Will Noah ever rescue that cat from the tree?

If you have access, then stay tuned for the next episodes of I Love Livadele to find out!

Relevant Threads
sitcom tracking thread!

Current Season

Status Updates

I could really use more stuff to do with Palmer, if anyone's interested in plotting?
//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom