By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open I needs me a character. Gimme!

Who should I play?

• James Norrington - Pirates of the Caribbean 2

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Zarina - Pirate Fairy

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Dark One Killian Jones - Once Upon A Time

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Haymitch Abernathy - The Hunger Games

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Milly Ashford - Code Geass

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Claire Bennett - Heroes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Lotor - Voltron

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Librus

Player
So, I finally got my computer up and running again and I needs me a new character. I've given you a pretty cool list me thinks but I guess that's not for me to say. If you see one that you want in particular I might be persuaded more towards them with plot ideas and the like. Either way they should all be loads of fun. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you want to know more about a character or whatever. ;)

Jiggy

Player
Emma is now the dark one.

C'mon Librus. you know what to do.

DON'T YOU GO BREAKING MY HEART AGAIN-! YOU'VE BEEN SAYING THIS WILL HAPPEN SINCE 2017!

Last edited:

Librus

Player
Alright, everyone. I decided to go with Milly because I feel like she would make it easier to get into the swing of things again and she's my precious school prez. I thought about it and I just need something a little easy to start with. Nothing flashy outside of her exuberant personality and what not.

However, this doesn't mean I won't be looking back at this for my second character. In fact, I can basically tell you it's a certainty. I still needs me a swashbuckling badass. xD

Current Season

Status Updates

"...Whoever said 'Silence is Golden', obviously never needed friends or family around."
tfw the anole in your house keeps outsmarting you. #FloridaProblems
Thank you for the April Fools gift. I liked it VERY MUCH. https://i.ibb.co/XCSq05b/present.png
the disintegrations were an aprilfool. those manthings will be back in three days.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lie Ren
Top Bottom