Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Gonna try to do some posts today. Work slammed me hard yesterday so didn't get as much done as I wanted on here while there. ><
Would love more plots for my Half-Elf Ranger, Vex'ahlia! She's really cool and has a pet bear /finger guns > CLICK!
hey psst, react to this for a text thread! (also comment if there's anyone in particular you're wantin')
:mad: ah hate it when they ain't been shaved :mad:

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Chip
    hope is the greatest good of all

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENV_Keron
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private I SEE YOU, VILLAIN

Katsuki Bakugo

My Hero Academia
Race
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Directory
link

October 4

Honestly, he was getting very fucking tired of dark portals taking him away. Made him wonder what the League of Whatever wanted with him this time. And why did it have to be right at that moment? His emotions felt scrubbed raw. Body ached pretty much fucking everywhere. Fatigue and dehydration making his head spin and stomach clench. So of course he'd be kidnapped right at that moment. Guard down, ability to fight basically burnt out. Strategically, it made sense. It just fucking pissed him off that they got the upper hand. And just...right there. Right in front of All Might and Deku. Rub some more fucking salt into the wound.

A rushing sensation pulled at the back of his stomach as soon as the portal blacked out his vision. Didn't...really feel like that last time - but he also was less beat to hell. Well, slightly less beat to hell.

Bakugo's back hit something hard - causing the wind to be knocked out of him for a moment. Eyes opening to see a place that definitely wasn't that weird bar he was taken to last time. It...almost smelled nice. Probably some sort of poison gas that would make him spill secrets or kill him. Didn't matter anyway, he---

...Now actually knew some pretty important secrets. Shit.
This was actually pretty bad.

The wind was already knocked out of him so he really needed to breathe.
But risked spilling secrets he was trusted with if he did.

Maybe he'd just...chance it for now and slam his head into a wall until he was unconscious if he realized something was up.

Katsuki took an uneven breath, as he shoved himself up to a sitting position - trying to take in the strange space he found himself in. It was...some sort of dressing room? Or something?

"I don't know who the fuck you are or why the fuck you brought me here, but I'm not talking. Or joining your stupid group, or whatever," he spoke to the other person in the room - eye still adjusting to the dramatic shift of light. He remained on the floor mostly because he wasn't certain he could stand at the moment. Trying to stand up would just show how injured he was - so staying on the floor, while putting him at a disadvantage, still gave him the upper hand in a different way.

To hit his point of whatever you want, no home, his hand opened up to spark as menacingly as he could muster at the moment. Which - compared to usual - was a bit weak. But they didn't know that.
Hopefully.

This entire thing fucking sucked, but there was no way in hell he was going down this easily.

Reactions: Kanami Mashita

Kanami Mashita

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link

Atlantis was so amaaaazing~ The water was so pretty and the fact that she was under it could have been disconcerting if not for the fact that it was all lovely. The shifting lights played tricks on her sometimes, but once you got used to it, it was like one of those calming mood lamps with flickering colors of blue, green and white outside in the glass domes. Kanami found herself being distracted by it once or twice during the rehearsal but the draw of the performance and not wanting to fail her fans pulled her back quickly enough. The lights and sound had gotten worked out, the producer and her agent said there was nothing to worry about, and she left the stage area with a smile that stayed on as she went into her dressing room.

Time to get out of these dance boots. They'd chosen a thigh-high pair for the new costume and it wasn't quite broken in yet and she wanted to make sure it wasn't rubbing any toes too raw. Barely looking up she walked over to the bench in the dressing alcove and half-closed the curtain by habit before starting the very long process of unlacing.

THUD

The sound stopped her three-quarters of the way down the first boot and she blinked, listening more closely. Nothing. Maybe something had just fallen over? She held her breath to listen.

There was a breath that wasn't hers. Huh. Probably not a someTHING falling.. maybe a someONE? What if they tripped and hurt themselves? The fact that she hadn't heard the door open, and that it had seemed empty when she came in, went ignored- even if they were pretty bad signs. Rising from her seat she opened the curtain again, still in her costume but with a loose boot and a long, dangling shoelace. A boy, looking pretty unhappy, on the ground and yelling about people bringing him here. That was weird. Absolutely flabbergasted and bewildered, and still concerned, she started a step toward him despite the yelling, eyes flickering between his cranky face and the flickering in his hand.

Was he part of the special effects team?

"Did something happen? That thump was really loud," she managed, taking another couple steps that direction. "Is that a sparkler-"

It was a perfect storm of clumsiness, bad footing and a shoelace. She slipped and landed facedown about ten feet away from him, squeaking feebly as she went down.

Reactions: Katsuki Bakugo

Katsuki Bakugo

My Hero Academia
Race
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Directory
link
A girl about his age came closer - Katsuki staying in place, holding his ground. She looked innocent enough, but knew that meant jack shit. Probably had some crazy powerful Quirk - or a simpler one that she knew how to use super well. He knew better than to just brush someone off because of how they looked - or their gender. That damned fight during the tournament was a perfect example of that. Everyone was so worried about Uraraka. Yeah, he hadn't missed the comments.

Do you think Bakugo would really go all out on a girl?

Fucking sexist idiots.

As she asked if his Quirk was a sparkler, she...literally tripped. Katsuki remaining on the ground - genuinely not sure how to react to anything that was happening. He was kidnapped...again. In a place he didn't recognize. There was some girl here who was probably the embodiment of evil, but had an unzipped boot.

And was now on the ground.

"If this is how you're trying to convince me you're on my side, try harder," he continued to remain in place - almost feeling bad that some chick just ate shit right in front of him, and he wasn't even asking if she was okay. But with how injured he was and how little he knew about the situation, he had to - for once - be cautious. Right now he couldn't exactly win a fight. And if he did get pulled into combat, he'd probably end up seriously hurting himself. Katsuki had already pushed himself too far today. He needed time to recover. Sleep. Hydrate.

But until he could, he couldn't let his guard down.

Kanami Mashita

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link

Ouch. A quiet groan left Kanami as she tried to pick herself up, the side of her cheek a little sore from where it had hit the floor. No comparatively soft linoleum in Atlantis- just rock, hard and rough. But she'd be fine; after this many episodes of falling down she had a pretty thick skin for it, and wasn't so frail as all that. At least her pride was unbruised, though she would have to wait and see if that went for her elbows, which she now used to help herself up to her kneeling.

Once she heard the other figure talking she looked his way, trying to focus on him as she pushed the loose curls of her wig back out of her eyes. This would have been a really good time to have her glasses. Where were they? Maybe she'd left them at the makeup station-

Her trailing thoughts were drawn back in when she realized what he was saying. "What side?" she asked, puzzled. "I don't think I'm on it, I fell all the way over there.. Ohh, you mean.. Why wouldn't I be on your side?" That seemed like a very strange thing to ask someone after you sort of crashed into their changing room, but even still the fact that this could be dangerous, that the boy she was currently talking to might be someone on the edge who had a delusional worldview- or a rational one and some enemies that he thought she was really a part of.

The fact that he looked hurt seemed a lot more important anyway.

Scrambling up faster she bent over him, concern even more evident on her features as she clasped her hands together and looked around worriedly. "Daaamn, you look like you had a really rough time? Are you okay? I should call for one of the medics.." Turning, she intended to make her way for the door and call out for some help.

Katsuki Bakugo

My Hero Academia
Race
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Directory
link
Playing stupid, huh? It was almost convincing. Bakugo narrowing his eyes as she took his words literally, before "realizing" what he meant. A heavy sigh on his lips. Yeah, he wasn't even going to respond to that bullshit. Wasn't going to waste his breath on try harder yet again.

The chick came closer - Katsuki having to force himself from backing away. He couldn't stop himself from leaning a bit away from her as she leaned over him. Brow pinched together as he glanced up at her noticing he was injured.

"Why the fuck would I be okay? I was fucking kidnapped to wherever the hell this place is, and nobody is telling me why!" his hands sparked again out of frustration, "So do you want to tell me what's going on?"

Kanami Mashita

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link

She was already starting for the door and missed the sparking in his hands, though the yells reached her quite easily. She didn't take offense though, or get scared. After all, he had a right to be angry! Arriving here all hurt, maybe dying or something, and stuck with her to greet him into this new and weird world? The kindest thing she could do was to be, well, kind- and to find him someone that would be better at explaining what was going on. Opening the door she looked around, up and down the halls- but didn't see anyone. This wasn't like the studios she was used to, and maybe Atlantis had a different way of contacting people.. "Hello?" she called out down the hall.

Nothing. Maybe they were coming? Brow furrowed a little she stepped back in and looked over at the boy again, then went to her makeup cabinet and grabbed a box of tissues, which she carried over. He didn't seem to like it when she was close, so instead she knelt down and slid the box his way. Those flashes were there again. She started to ask about it- but he'd asked first, and it would be rude not to try and answer, at least!

"Welllll.. It's sort of a long story... Do you want to sit up or anything, or a pillow, before I start...?" She asked him, a bit concerned, but he seemed pretty impassive. "We're in a land called Pandora. It sort of drags people from where they are to here. But it's not the land of the dead, or the shadow realm or anything! It's just another world, and no one's really sure what it is exactly. But you're safe. I'm not going to hurt you, and I don't think anyone else here in Atlantis is going to. I wouldn't let them anyway."

She tried a small smile, but her eyes went back to the whatever he was holding. "..How are you doing that? Doesn't it sting?"

Last edited:

Katsuki Bakugo

My Hero Academia
Race
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Directory
link
He was exhausted.
He was angry.
And he was in pain.

And this was getting on his last fucking nerve.

Bakugo watched as she called down the hall - not surprised at all when nobody came rushing. When she checked if he needed a pillow or anything, he just glared at her wordlessly.

Then...she started to explain.
Or something.

The anger switching to confusion. Honestly he was starting to feel really fucking light-headed. The fight had made him dehydrated, and the stress now wasn't helping anything. He just didn't have the energy to be as angry anymore. The confusion taking over his features as clear as day as she talked about...Pandora.

He wanted to tell her to go fuck herself.
He wanted to just call this another lie.

But he believed her.
Why the fuck did he believe her.
Even the bit with not letting anyone hurt him was weirdly appreciated, even if he didn't trust her literally at all.

At her question, Katsuki's eyes fell, as he shifted how he was sitting. There were countless cuts, bruises, scrapes. Some were bleeding - but not quite running. Others were already starting to scab.

"Do you have any water?" he asked, his voice quieter than before, as he cleared his throat. He could sort of feel himself on the verge of passing out - and as much as he actually believed what she just fucking told him - he wasn't ready to let his guard down that far yet.

Kanami Mashita

Persona
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link

Anger was okay, she was sort of used to that- but the way he looked lost and confused, that stung with the empathy she felt for it. Landing here, so hurt and afraid and angry, and then not being able to do much of anything about it- that had to be terrible! She didn't pity him, not really, because he seemed like a person who was used to doing hard things and if she could do this, he could do it too- but she understood. Her expression stayed curious, concerned, and confused but she relaxed and let out a sigh of relief as her shoulders dropped a little.

Oh, wait, water! "Yeah, I have tons! Just a minute~!" Quickly standing and nearly sliding on that half-undone shoe all over again she hurried over to the cooler in the corner, opening it quickly. Water.. but what kind? There was coconut water, that was good for hydration, and flavored water, and milk water, and sparkling water.. Not sure which was best she picked up a bottle of plain, a bottle of the coconut water and some melon flavored water and held them in her arms as she hurried back over, setting them down next to him. The blood..

Turning again she repeated her running around, grabbing some tissues and cotton balls and the first aid kit, going back and forth to collect whatever came to mind and piling them next to him as well. There were even some baby wipes and makeup removers, in case he wanted to clean up, and a throw pillow and blanket from the couch, for resting purposes. "Here, these might help too. Don't want to start your time in Pandora with an infection."

Katsuki Bakugo

My Hero Academia
Race
Human
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Directory
link
When he was younger, Katsuki didn't really know his limits. At all. He'd train and push himself to the very edge, then fall right over it. Passing out was common when he was about twelve and thirteen. Easy to do that when his Quirk literally drained his body of fluids; moving it to his hands to turn into explosions. He was normally fine for awhile; endurance getting better over time. But that fucking fight with Deku had pushed him over the limit. Then this bullshit wasn't exactly the best environment for him after a fight. Stressed, confused, and...just fucking pissed off.

Bakugo sat still - trying to keep himself from passing out - as he watched the chick grab...different kids of water or some shit. Several bottles were set in front of him - causing him to remain still until he located the normal one. Considering how out of it he felt, he'd probably end up drinking them all. He just had to be careful to not drink too fast, or he'd end up making his stomach hurt, and possibly throwing up. Yeah, fucking been there.

So he opened the normal water bottle, glancing up at the weird chick with a faint, "Thanks."

The water felt good. Like it was pouring directly behind his ribs. Katsuki's eyes closing as he tried to slowly drink the water. Yeah, he definitely was dehydrated. He purposefully pulled the bottle back to keep himself from downing it in one go. And...she was gone. Bakugo tilting his head to see her gathering things - noticing there was a new pile of shit next to him. Shit to clean his wounds with - and some stuff to get more comfortable with.

Fucking felt like a wounded animal.

"Uh...thanks, I guess," considering how easily he got infections with his sweat being...different - it was actually a pretty bad risk. Especially on his hands.

He took another few drinks of the bottle of water - leaving only a bit at the bottom, before he grabbed a wipe and stared cleaning his arms; gaze anywhere but the weird girl.

"...So, how long have you been stuck in Pandora?"

Top Bottom