By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

I Urge You to Accept Me As Your Ruler!!!

2Scribble

Not a Space Station

We are the Scrib!!!

or rather the scribby as it should have been...

About MeAh.

Well.

Now.

That would be me.

Hello.

Surprise.

Boo.

Etcetera.

I'm Scrib - or Scribby - a factory worker from up nawth, originally, living in the South now. A damned yankee - yes. It's a long story - so I won't bore you with my scars. Suffice to say here I am - unsuccessful - pointless - pretentious - coo-ee!!!!

And I have been doing this for a... ... ... very long time. I'm played many characters - written many plots - made many friends - don't have much of a home now. Lost my last board about a year ago - and I threw one of my typical shit fits and 'retired' - ha.

Sorry.

If you only knew how many times I've done that :p

Only, well, this time? Yeah... lasted a good deal longer than it usually does...

Anywho.

Due to recent events outside my control - ranging from work reduction to the coming of the dreaded Covfefe-19 - I have taken up the mantle (and my ego) yet again and struck out in search of greener pastures or, in the case of the dark skin I use for this board, dark grey and black and orangey... er pastures.

Salem was my second choice for this board - had my old panfandom standby (one Jas Hook from the 90s movie Ruffio... ... ... I mean Hook :p ) all ready to go but I noticed the rules about NPC's, coupled with my previous posting gap and not knowing if I could get away with trotting out Hook's flying pirate galleon, I settled for little Salem and his garbage disposal unit.

I intend to bring more characters here - eventually - provided I get established and can maintain my activity... I don't know if I will - I hope that I will. And I hope every one of you who signs up to write with me walks away ready for more plots.

Roleplay PreferencesNo specific preferences - as such. I'll do just about anything. I designed Salem - and will design my other characters going forwards - around the idea of being able to go anywhere. To do anything. To turn up - cause trouble. As an example, Salem, being a magical teleporting cat, literally can turn up anywhere so, if you're worried about any of my characters being somewhere I can usually figure out some reason for their appearance

Just gimme a nudge

LimitsNo specific limits either - Salem's bisexual and I tend to play my character's pretty open. I don't usually bother with RIDICULOUSLY graphic sex scenes but - come on - this isn't a fetish site by any stretch of the imagination so, really, we should be good lol

If nothing else, if you're worried, I do know how to say no :)

Check out my characters below!

2Scribble

Not a Space Station

Salem Saberhagen

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Full of himself to an amazing degree - to the point he's willing to endanger anyone stupid enough to try and make him human again - Salem is always on the look out for a scam, or an angle, or whatever he can use to stay one step ahead of the mages hunting him or, failing that, ahead of the debts he's racked up or, failing that... well, food?

Though he generally attempts to pretend he's a cat - in a world that knows about magic with tech that can detect magic (not to mention the fact that he's lit up like a christmas tree as far as most mages are concerned) this doesn't always work and, if someone figures him out, he'll try to pretend he's a 'magic cat' and not at ALL after that bit of steak sitting on your plate... or your wallet... or your boyfriend... or your grandma.

Hey!

Age ain't nothin but a number...

Currently Salem is...in the process of running multiple scams - all at the same time - and trying to avoid anyone who he's scammed in the past. Usually prefers populated areas (less populated means more chances to end up as a snack) but can turn up just about everywhere. Has spent some time in Pandora but knows very little about it because he's usually too busy trying to either play tricks or make a quick buck.

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@2Scribble SALEM!!! AND I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!

My guy Carter J. Burke just has to meet this little fella. He's skeptical of cats in Pandora as once he was attacked by one who turned out to be a shape-shifting demon - but maybe Salem can change his opinion of the feline folk! Scams, you say? Carter Burke is KNOWN for schemes and lying and wanting money! I'm thinking these two could work as a team after he gets used to the fact that Salem's a talking cat!

Dharke

I wish David Morrissey had been in Slipstream.
Race
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Hello, @2Scribble!

Ah, I remember watching Sabrina (and Clarissa :X ) with my sister when I was small. Salem was the best character. ;) Have you tried the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina?

Salem is more than welcome to scam one of my characters. These three would offer the most entertainment, I reckon:

@Luke Skywalker: Nineteen year old kid, Luke, who's learning to use the Force. If Salem were to spin him a story about a damsel in distress or some noble cause, he'd have Luke believing him and eating out of his hand... Paw. But not literally. That would be weird. Luke wouldn't be fazed at all by a talking cat.

@Coconut Pete: Was a famous country and western singer in his home world. He's in the process of recording new material and performing around Pandora. Also owns a sex resort on a tropical island. Fancy tagging along at some point, Salem? Pete also won't mind a talking cat, because he is stoned or drunk most of the time.

@William Hudson: Burke's canon mate (why, no, I'm not stalking you, Nyami :p ). Would FREAK THE FUCK OUT about a talking cat. After calming down, he'd be dumb enough to manipulate.

Also! I have @The Governor, who I made a weretiger here. He's the leader of a community of shape shifters and non-humans. Salem is welcome to check them out. The Gov's also a secret owner of Mutronics (link to information thread), which uses science to give humans shape shifter powers - and could also give cats them, too. ;) But Salem would need lots of money to employ their services.

Salem Saberhagen

Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Race
Cat... ... ... sort of
Occupation
Scam artist
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Ah, yes, @Dharke - I've OFTEN heard of you!!!

The Governor would be the most likely - Salem doesn't usually go after non-magic folks if they don't have a LOT of money :p lol

I could see Salem finding out about Mutronics and trying to weasel his way into being a test subject - failing to take into account that the MAGIC used to curse him binds him to his body :p and would, if not completely derail more 'scientific' attempts, probably, outright pervert them lol

Like there's an explosion of magic and the Doctor attempting the procedure suddenly find's himself/herself spontaneously able to switch genders, age or even species :p

Like, Salem, you're a magical NUKE - stop trying this shit :p

And that's even if Salem is tricky enough to talk the Governor into signing him up for the procedure lol and the governor is stupid enough to not get curious about this 'former god now trapped in the body of a cat' and have some magical intern take a look at him and go like

BAD MOJO!!!!! VERY BAD MOJO ALERT!!!!!!!!!

Current Season

Status Updates

"...Whoever said 'Silence is Golden', obviously never needed friends or family around."
tfw the anole in your house keeps outsmarting you. #FloridaProblems
Thank you for the April Fools gift. I liked it VERY MUCH. https://i.ibb.co/XCSq05b/present.png
the disintegrations were an aprilfool. those manthings will be back in three days.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lie Ren
Top Bottom