By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private i wanna see what you believe

Yuna

Final Fantasy
Vice-President of the Anti-Sephiroth Club
Occupation
Helping
Alignment
Neutral Good

January 3rd
@Genesis Rhapsodos

There was a large part of Yuna that always felt like Cascade Bay was home. It was much larger, and much more dangerous, than Besaid ever was, but to stand on the beach, look out at the water, and just... be, was something that she had missed with all her heart. It was peaceful, even with the the crowd that would come and go, with the water lapping at her toes, and the sound of the waves. If she closed her eyes, and just focused on that, it was easy to forget that she wasn't going to turn around to see her guardians waiting for her, that she wasn't far away from everyone she had ever known and loved.

For a moment, it was easy to feel at peace.

Yuna took a deep breath, and closed her eyes. She took a step into the waves, but those watching would notice that she wasn't in the water. In fact, she seemed completely untouched. She took another step, and another, making it clear that she was not in the water, but instead walking atop it. She walked past the break line, the waves appearing to calm for a moment, just to let her through, and stood in the calm water beyond. If anyone was watching, they would notice her start to dance, as she opened her eyes, and swung her staff out. There was no reason behind this Sending. But something in her said that it needed to be done, and she traced the familiar steps with the ease of practice. As the dance hit its peak, the water started to flow up, around her, as she took step after step, dancing on the pillar of water that she had formed.

For a moment, Yuna could swear that she heard a quiet thank you, before it was gone, and the Sending was over. The pillar dispersed, and Yuna walked into the Bay, as if nothing had ever happened.

Reactions: Genesis Rhapsodos
G
G

Genesis Rhapsodos

Exploring this place had been an experience unlike his travels back home. Magic ran much more freely in certain areas of the world, unfamiliar in every sense but still so distinctly recognizable as magic all the same. It was the main reason he had decided to spend this much time near the feeling itself. He found himself taking a breath of fresh air, clean and free of the stench that followed within any city. Something akin to home, only with the added salt of the water before him. It was a peace only interrupted by something that felt... almost familiar, but not quite. It didn't take long to find himself walking towards the figure who had cast such a spell, a girl no older than an adolescent. "You, your magic is... familiar."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Yuna

Yuna

Final Fantasy
Occupation
Helping
Alignment
Neutral Good

Yuna felt strangely at home as she walked off the water, the peace, and the purpose, of the familiar Sending still flowing within her like the waves. Then someone approached her, and she blinked. "I..I'm a Summoner, from Spira," Yuna replied, not recognising this man, or his way of dressing, but hoping that he was from her home. "Are you...are you from Spira? Or Zanarkand?"

G
G

Genesis Rhapsodos

Those locations were unfamiliar, despite the magic seeming to be something from his own home. He frowned slightly, eyebrows furrowed in thought as he attempted to recall any locations similar. "Banora, I do not believe I have ever heard of those towns. Perhaps I was wrong, but it still... seems similar, in a way." He couldn't quite find a way to describe it, despite his way with words.

Yuna

Final Fantasy
Occupation
Helping
Alignment
Neutral Good

Yuna shook her head. "Spira is...Spira is our world," she corrected, and her other thought, that he was like Tidus, vanished with the same answer. "My world," she finished, somewhat sad. She had hoped that he was someone familiar, but clearly she had been wrong. "I have...I have healed others, in this world. Perhaps some of my White Magic lingered on them?"

G
G

Genesis Rhapsodos

The only person who he had spoken with that had any sense of magic surrounding them was... someone he would much rather not be considering at the moment. Someone who had caused him far too much pain as of late. "There is only one person I could think of that may have possibly been healed by you, but I highly doubt they would have allowed you to do so without direly needing it and showing no gratitude towards your actions, I'm certain."

Yuna

Final Fantasy
Occupation
Helping
Alignment
Neutral Good

Yuna blinked. And then blinked again, because she had an awful feeling that they were talking about the same person, and she did not appreciate it. Taking a small step back, Nirvana sliding up from its relaxed position to be held in two hands, Yuna could feel the reassuring weight of the Phoenix Ring around her finger, and she took a small breath. "I have...I have encountered, I believe, the person of whom you speak. I healed him of grievous injury, and, in return, he stabbed me."

G
G

Genesis Rhapsodos

He watched as she moved her staff into two hands, having his fears confirmed in an instant. Genesis sighed, glancing out at the water for a moment. "I can assure you, I do not intend to do the same. I apologize for his... uncaring nature, for whatever that may be worth to you." There is bitterness in his tone, clear as day despite how he had previously wished to hide such things.

Yuna

Final Fantasy
Occupation
Helping
Alignment
Neutral Good

Yuna breathed a quiet sigh of relief as the other man expressed his feelings on the silver-haired man that she had met, more than once. "You...don't need to apologise for him. It is not your fault. And, somehow, I doubt that he is one to apologise." She didn't relax fully, but there was nevertheless a art of her that felt more at ease.

G
G

Genesis Rhapsodos

"He is not one to apologize, no." There was arrogance in such an action, feeling the need to react as he had seemed set on destroying any bridge build near him. Sephiroth was always distant with people outside of himself and Angeal, but that was not the case any longer due to Genesis' own arrogance. The folly of his youth and the desperation of a dying man made for a deadly combination. "It is not surprising to hear he has made made enemies here. I doubt you are the only one."

Yuna

Final Fantasy
Occupation
Helping
Alignment
Neutral Good

Yuna remembered the blonde, Cloud, who she had met after being stabbed. He had been kind to her, even if she had never seen him again. "I do not doubt it," she replied evenly, and though part of her wanted to ask what this man's history was with the other, it wasn't her place to pry into the past of a stranger. "Forgive me, but.... Are you okay? "

G
G

Genesis Rhapsodos

Genesis was surprised at hearing such a question, it showing in his expression for a moment before he quickly covered it with something much more neutral. Strangers showing any kind of concern for him was still quite frankly a very recent development. Are you okay was a question that was reserved for people without mako infused into their system, without alien cells. For people who weren't monsters. "I... yes. I'm fine. How long has it been since your last encounter with him?"

Yuna

Final Fantasy
Occupation
Helping
Alignment
Neutral Good

She took a breath. She could not quite work out how the other felt about the man. There was a tone of fondness, albeit small, in his voice, as if he knew him. And, if he did, the less she spoke about how their last battle had ended, lest she enter another fight, was probably for the better. Yuna also doubted that the man was as okay as he claimed, but it was not her place to call him out on his lying. If he wished to hide his feelings, then he may. "A few months," she replied. It had felt like shorter. Time passed quickly, in this place.

G
G

Genesis Rhapsodos

A few months. Time was a bit strange in this world, but most things were. Why would time of all things ever be the exception? He hummed in response, glancing out at the sea once more. Her magic was interesting, a swell of energy that seemed so similar to his own and yet the places she spoke of weren't familiar. Sephiroth added into the equation only made it that much more curious of a situation. "You're a healer, yes? I apologize for prying, but I'm curious as to why your magic felt familiar. I'm not quite convinced it was Sephiroth, our encounter was much more recent."

• Love

Yuna

Final Fantasy
Occupation
Helping
Alignment
Neutral Good

Yuna opened her mouth to reply, and closed it again. The habit that she had built, of correcting those that assumed that magic was all she could do...maybe it was better to let it lie. Summoners were not common here, and she had learnt that maybe it was better to be underestimated. Her Aeons had gotten her out of several close calls in the past, but only because those in Pandora did not realise that she had them. "Yes," she replied, finally, with only the slightest bit of hesitation. "I am a healer. It is possible that you encountered someone else that I've helped recently. Pandora...its quite small, you know?"

Current Season

Status Updates

Elysium's affairs feel extremely familiar from the sequence of events down to the innovative, competent leaders having to deal with voices of dissent, self righteousness and fear of progress
Well I am really glad I decided to leave Elysium when I did.
s̵̛͇͎̲̭͖̮̐̀̔͑͗̕ơ̸̮̗͉̫̮̼̳̿̋̐̓̇͊̊́̿͒̽̀̋͘ͅṃ̶̢̖̯̞͑̃̑́̃̚͜e̸̬͈̻͖͂̎̀̊̏̏̊̅̑̽̚͠o̵̢͎͙̺͕̟̬̰̟̔̀͑͗̌̈͐̇̋̓̾̎ǹ̸̛̩͇́̎ẻ̵̟̠̲̖̮͕̰̩͙̫́̏̈́͋̈́͑̒ͅ'̸̢̛̮̺̺̪͎̤̣̪̖̅́̉͊́̈͂̕̚͜͝ͅs̶͇͉̲̣̭̮͗̐̐̅̒ ̴̛̞̝̤̜̥̯̹̺̝̟̼͉͑͐̓͌͌͜͜͜g̸̲̒̒̀o̷͔̗̳̎̂̑͌̉̓ṉ̴̈̌̕ņ̴̢̛̬̭̆̋́͂͌̽̍̇͌̄̓̉̕̕ͅa̶̹̺͎͎̋͋̔̉̔̕ ̴̧͕̼͚̞̤͔͔̳̭͍̰̳̦̥̂̿͂̆̅̅̆͗̈́͑̽͠p̶͓̘̩̉́a̸͓͔̝̗̫̰̪̥̿̃̑̽̇̍̕ỳ̵̡̛̺̗̐͑̊̈́͂̎͌͆̀͑̌̕
Ladies and gentlemen of the Elysium, and the Pandora infinity beyond, I am proud-- nay, honoured to come before you as your new General Secretary. It is my promise to lead this city and its relations beyond into a new golden age with no compromise that leaves us compromised. Hail! Hail Elysium!
Oh man, this is like the late '60s all over again.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanzo Shimada
Top Bottom