By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Closed I WILL PUT SANTA HATS ON YOUR CHILDREN!

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
Hi guys!

I want to put santa hats on the heads of your children. Let me know if you would like me to make you an avatar for your account, and let me know the size! My default is 192x370, but I can do other sizes as well. And I can do 100x100 discord icons, too. =)

Please link me to whatever picture you want me to use! <3

A
A

Ada

Give Ruby some extra Christmas cheer, she wants everyone dead for the defacement of her she devil persona.

A
A

Ada

Also can I request antlers for her? Not sure if I can, hat works fine too. Just antlers would look less odd on her.

A
A

Anomaly

Omg I love this so much.

Maybe Betsy can get reindeer antlers or something? Idk, whatever you're up for! Thanks! <3

Current Season

Status Updates

Not that it's a contest or anything... but guess who just made their first friend and now has a planned playdate meeting with them? Yeah, I'm just that impressive.
microwaved a pop-tart, cried for 10 minutes.
the future is now
S.O.S HOW TF DO YOU UNSWIPE ON PINDER I MESSED UP
One day left to sign up for Labyrinth of the Beast! Can you survive the labyrinth?
Click here!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hua Cheng
Top Bottom