By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private in my soul, so my lungs can breathe fire

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Diluc Ragnvindr

Genshin Impact
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Occupation
Winery Owner
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
✦ ―never forget that the dawn will one day come

March 20, Y110
-- @Goro Akechi , @Naoto Shirogane , @Ryoma Hoshi

It's probably a good thing nobody can see the face beneath Diluc's helmet, otherwise it would have likely been much easier to tell just what it was the winemaster was thinking. It would have been much easier to detect just how little he cared for the ensemble that they had chosen to sport during this assignment of theirs.

Then again, Diluc hadn't exactly taken care to keep his thoughts to himself before now, the visible slump in his shoulders and the purse in his lips pointed out to him. Was it the fact that he more constricted despite the movement that their sleek black full coverage armor allowed them? Was it the fact that leather, fabric, and armor clung to every curve and crevice?

Was it the fact that his hair had been unceremoniously shoved away beneath his helmet?

It was neither the time nor the place to complain, though, and so Diluc focused on the task at hand, turning his head toward his trio of companions as they stood before the building in question. "Reports have said there are three families left inside and time is not on our side. We can't dawdle." It was visibly crumbling like much of the surrounding neighborhood and the city's resources were minimal at best. Their own damned people weren't helping them up in Elysium. That was why they were here. Like-minded individuals who did what was right and what was necessary when the people meant to fit that job description decided instead to sit on their laurels and let fate take its course, innocents be damned.

"Not that I doubt a single one of us."

<3​

Naoto Shirogane

Persona
Detective Prince
Pronouns
She/them
Species
Human
Height
5'0" / 152 cm
Occupation
Detective
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
dating risette
link

The fact that this was even a dilemma that required their attention and action baffled Naoto.

Thanks to politics, there were people who were in critical danger. What benefit was there to not lending a hand outside of some cruel sense of pride? Moh Kohn was more than correct in his message: Today the disaster is ours. Tomorrow, though, it could be your home that’s staring down the barrel of destruction. Even ignoring the pathos arguments for saving the lives of three million people, there was still plenty of logos to support such a procedure.

With the Alliance not bringing assistance to the Commune, it became the task of the people who may not have had such experience in search and rescue- particularly in space -to bring their assistance. Naoto could not sit idle while such a disaster was hanging over their heads, so she was more than glad for them to organize on the moon. If the Alliance was going to be a pack of suicidal imbeciles, then they would do what they made themselves incapable of doing.

Of course, there would surely be potential repercussions for their involvement, which was why they were wearing sleek black armor to hide their identities. Not only was it useful for traversing the cosmic wilderness, but it made them become unidentifiable. Not only that, but Naoto admittedly thought the armor looked cool. She almost felt like a Featherman in space; however, there were more pressing matters than that. Still, it was a shame that someone couldn't hide his dissatisfaction with the uniform, but with hair like his, Naoto could at least understand.

After a quick amount of training and physical check-ups that she requested for her and her fellow agency members, they were prepared to engage. Along with others who were assisting with rescuing the Commune, they received an assignment that they sent themselves towards ASAP. Along the way, Naoto made sure to review the typical residential housing blueprints as well as gain personal comments from Ryoma, who lived in Elysium, about what they could expect while traversing.

"Then let us not waste time- we can continue communicating as we go deeper within," Naoto insisted, beginning to move closer toward the building. She was a detective, not a rescue operative nor architect, but she did her best to exercise caution as they stepped within. "Check your communications as well. The probability we will have to split up to cover more ground is high, and there is a significant likelihood the unstable building may put us in a predicament that requires additional hands. If you cannot communicate with the rest of us, you will be trapped on your own." There was a chance that fortune would allow someone in such a predicament to be found, but that was not something they should rely upon.

Even if the situation was foreign to her, Naoto did her best to try and keep a level head. It was a stressful mission, but as long as she stayed collected, they would be fine. She could not falter.

Goro Akechi

Persona
Species
Human
Height
5'10
Occupation
Detective
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
link
What they lack in rescue experience, they can make up for in resources and ample preparation. this is what they're riding on to save these people, and what the people themselves are riding on.

unlike some teammates, Akechi appreciates having a highly advanced body suit that doubles as a full-metal jacket. the mobility is insanely good for something so contrarily heavy, and you have practically every military-grade censor at your fingertips. Something like this in the Metaverse could be game-changing...

"The heat readings are coming from the third floor and the basement, correct? then that is where we focus our efforts. I'll begin on the upper floors."

noticing one of the second story balconies has a collapsed railing, he begins scaling a tree and jumps onto said balcony, slipping through the patio doors. Aside from the mess of concrete and dust, the floor is navigable if a little splintery.

"This is Crow. The upper floors are holding for now, but the stairs to the second floor have completely collapsed. I hear voices coming from upstairs."

ooc: any one can totally follow him btw

Last edited:
  • Excited
Reactions: Naoto Shirogane

Current Season

Status Updates

I could really use more stuff to do with Palmer, if anyone's interested in plotting?
//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom