By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private in this holy place, at your mercy

Ritsuka Fujimaru

Fate
An Extraordinarily Ordinary Girl
Species
Human
Height
5'4
Occupation
Master, Mage
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
waiting for best kouhai
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Date: july 30th, y109
OST: familiar melody
Tag: @Ozymandias @Nitocris

「every second, every moment is dear to me-- i, too, am living in the world where you are.」
.​
Gudako was never one to be particularly interested in rumors. Her classmates would occasionally tell her the latest gossip, but she never cared to continue the chain or look into the rumors herself. In Chaldea, there weren't really any rumors to spread. The world ended, and everyone knew they had to work together. Tempers would flare between the staff and between the Servants, but it'd never devolve to spreading stories to others. So, what made this rumor so interesting?

It was a rumor about a new temple in the desert of the Wastes. A temple housing a powerful and beautiful pharaoh with the ears of a jackal that would chase out intruders with the use of powerful magic and the help of spirits.

... A very familiar-sounding pharaoh.

She made sure to fill Ozymandias in on what was going on, and after securing a bit of time off, she made her way to the Wastes in search of the rumored temple. Having the Rider-class Servant with her made her feel a bit better about the trek, but she still wondered if this was the Nitocris from Chaldea or not. She couldn't feel a connection between them, but it could also be because of... who knows, Pandora bullshit? Either way, she knew who the rumor was about, and she wanted to offer the pharaoh a chance to stay with her-- whether she was from Chaldea or not.

However, she wanted her to make her decision of her own opinion. Nitocris looked up to Ozymandias as a pharaoh and respected him a great deal. If she saw him, she would instantly agree to stay with them on that factor alone-- and she didn't want that. So, with that in mind, when the duo finally reached the pyramid, Gudako told him her plan and requested that he remained in his spirit form until a deal could be made. If things went south, he could manifest to possibly change her mind. Much to her surprise, he agreed, his physical form fading and leaving her alone (but not really) in front of the Egyptian-styled temple.

Taking a moment to prepare herself mentally, she made her way inside, somewhat cautious but overall kind of... casual. "Helloooooo?" She called, "Nitocris, are you heeeeere?"

Nitocris

Fate
Species
Heroic Spirit
Alignment
Lawful Good
Whoever had the nerve to drag Nitocris into this strange wasteland world was deserving of punishment. Even though she had come from a desert kingdom prior, that was still no excuse to drag her away from her duties to someplace that felt even more barren than the Singularity she had first materialized in. However, she was a Pharaoh, after all, and the incarnation of Horus, at that. Perhaps this was a test of sorts- yes, a test from the gods. As for what the test was, she wasn't entirely sure, but she didn't have the time to worry about that. She needed a place to rest her head, first.

She had briefly thought about looking for a nearby town or city, but she quickly dismissed the thought. Even if it would be simpler to find an inn or the like to rest at, she couldn't just show herself to the common people so easily. A Pharaoh is paramount to all save the gods, and couldn't just show themselves so casually in town. Instead, she went with the option of using her Territory Creation to build herself a temple. It was a small pyramid, nowhere near the grand scale of the ones from her time, but was still a sight to behold nonetheless. To build it, she garnered the assistance of her familiars (the mummies were particularly useful). Within a short time, it had been completed, and was adorned with monuments displaying the glory of the Pharaohs and traps to prevent anyone from getting too far inside without her permission.

It was inevitable that word would spread about this strange new structure that had mysteriously appeared, and many people were curious enough to try and explore it. This, of course, was a mistake on their part. No matter who dared to enter, they would all give up after having fallen into a trap or would flee upon seeing the power that she possessed. One of them actually managed to get far enough to see the temple's ruler in her full glory, but was quickly chased away by Nitocris herself. Nevertheless, the rumors continued to spread, and it seemed like today, Nitocris was going to have to deal with yet another intruder.

She wasn't prepared for how... casual said intruder was. Nor was she prepared for her name to be called. This was enough to prompt her to leave her throne room and show the intruder what respect meant. As she stepped out toward the entrance, she began to speak. "You dare call my name so callously? How dare you! Bow your head! Show some respect-" And then she saw the red hair, and that familiar face. "You!? What are you doing here?!" She called out in surprise.

• Love
Reactions: Ritsuka Fujimaru

Ritsuka Fujimaru

Fate
Species
Human
Height
5'4
Occupation
Master, Mage
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
waiting for best kouhai
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

「every second, every moment is dear to me-- i, too, am living in the world where you are.」
.​
Gudako glanced around curiously as she waited for a response, cautious to enter the pyramid further than she already had. She had heard about the traps meant to deter explorers and looters from getting too far inside, and she’d rather not get caught up in those, even if they were non-lethal. One thing she had to admit was that the Caster’s temple looked pretty cool. Of course, she still worried about the pharaoh that owned it, and how she’d respond to her being there, but she’d find her answer very soon.

Right as the girl decided to say “screw it” and start trying to traverse further in herself, the star of the show arrived—just as she remembered her. Jackal ears perched upon her head and an outfit that left… very little to the imagination, the Caster-class Servant arrived to scold the trespasser that so callously called her name. Did Gudako really have to do that? Probably not, but it was kind of amusing hearing her voice echoing throughout the chamber. Kind of spooky, but in a fun way.

Despite the scolding she was receiving (from two different pharaohs in the same month…), the young mage had a bright smile on her face as the other girl recognized her. "Hey!" !” She greeted with a little wave, "Sorry for not knocking, I heard a rumor about a new temple and the pharaoh who owned it, so I wanted to check it out. Figured you’d be here! Have you been here long?"

Perhaps it wasn't good for her to be too overly casual, but the Caster's response had sort of made her feel a bit better about this. There was still no feeling of connection, but the fact that she recognized her face was already a good sign.

Reactions: Nitocris

Nitocris

Fate
Species
Heroic Spirit
Alignment
Lawful Good
Of course a rumor like that would attract the mage to Nitocris's temple. As for how and why the girl was in the same world as her, she didn't quite know (perhaps it was just a part of her world-saving duties or whatever), but it wasn't something that needed to be addressed at this very moment. Nitocris was honestly more concerned with the lack of respect that Ritsuka was showing her, and in her own temple, no less! The young Master's casual words and laid-back attitude annoyed the Pharaoh quite a bit, and her expression of frustration remained the same.

"'Sorry' isn't going to cut it! I've been here for weeks without receiving the respect a Pharaoh should be dignified with! Since you've heard the rumors about my temple in the first place, surely you've also heard about the looters and adventurers who treat my temple as some sort of game? Why should I treat someone like you any differently?" She said, not realizing that her complaints were melting into her scolding. "Even if you are a familiar face, you shouldn't be so... so... so blatantly friendly with someone like me!" She flustered for a moment, seemingly appalled at how the mage dared to treat her like they were on equal footing.

Swiftly regaining her composure, Nitocris spoke again. "What is it that you want from me, exactly? It can't be that you're just here because you want to chat, is it?" That couldn't be it... that would just be foolish. But then again, from what she knew about Ritsuka, it was plausible...

Ritsuka Fujimaru

Fate
Species
Human
Height
5'4
Occupation
Master, Mage
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
waiting for best kouhai
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

.​
Her cheer didn't falter during the scolding, but it definitely made her a bit sad to hear that she had been here for weeks already, only to have to deal with people wanting to steal from her temple. Nitocris was someone who wanted to be respected, and while she had gone in pretty cheerful, the girl was quick to change her tone to comply with the Caster's demands.

"Sorry, forgive my rudeness, Nitocris. I was just happy to see you again." She hummed, a gentle smile on her face still. "I understand being worried about people trying to pillage your temple, but you can trust me when I say I'd never even consider it!" She let out a slight laugh as she spoke, hoping to try and soothe the pharaoh's anger a bit.

As Nitocris calmed herself down and asked her question, Gudako paused and tapped her chin. "Well, sort of," She responded, "I was hoping to talk to you, see how long you've been here and how things are, but that's... kinda obvious at this point, huh? But, I also had an offer for you, wise pharaoh." She outstretched a hand out for Nitocris to shake.

"Would you like to live with me? It would be in a city, but you wouldn't have to worry about people trying to steal from you or trespass." She offered, smiling warmly. "What do you say?"

Nitocris

Fate
Species
Heroic Spirit
Alignment
Lawful Good
Nitocris's expression softened slightly at Ritsuka's apology. She clearly didn't mean any disrespect, and she would never even think of doing something as vile as pillaging the temple of a Pharaoh. That's just the kind of person that this Master was. But even her kindheartedness and general goodwill couldn't be allowed to influence Nitocris. She simply waited for the Master to conclude her offer, narrowing her eyes at the offered hand.

The prospect of living with Ritsuka certainly had its pros and cons. On the one hand, like the Master said, she wouldn't have to deal with trespassers and looters so often. On the other, however, she would have to live in a city, and she knew how uncomfortable that would be. A great Pharaoh such as herself couldn't just lower herself to the level of the common folk- such would be an insult to not only her, but the gods as well. Surely Pharaoh Ozymandias would disapprove if he were here, too.

The reservation that she felt was quite obvious, if not by her face, then by her words. "If you truly want to... live with me... then you'll need to present a more enticing deal." She simply stated, frowning. "For all I know, I could get as much, if not more disrespect in a city as opposed to living here."

• Love

Ritsuka Fujimaru

Fate
Species
Human
Height
5'4
Occupation
Master, Mage
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
waiting for best kouhai
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

.​
That was a good sign. Nitocris had a little bit of a temper, especially when it came to her perceiving actions as disrespectful towards her, but Gudako's apology seemed to soothe her, just a tad. While it was a little fun to gently tease the other girl, she was worried about teasing her too much. Being disrespectful was never, ever her intention.

Her hand retracted slightly as Nitocris voiced her reservations about the deal, the redhead's smile fading somewhat as she blinked. "Oh, yeah... I guess you're right about that..." She hummed, the formerly outstretched hand moving to idly scratch her cheek. Typically, during her adventures it was easy to gain allies-- she just had to explain that she's fighting for humanity, and the rogue Servants in the Singularity would ally themselves with her as fellow defenders of humanity. In Pandora, there was none of that. Here, she was a normal girl, and with Pandora being... somewhat peaceful, there was no real reason for anyone to accept her offer.

"How can I make this offer more enticing... um..." She mumbled to herself, thinking quite hard about it. She didn't want to throw the Ozymandias card out right off the bat, but that was the only thing about her life at the moment that would... well, appeal to Nitocris.

Ozymandias

Fate
Having been persuaded persistently by the smaller master , he supposed that in this event he could humble himself enough to follow such a request , as childish as it may seem, part of him was interested in what she had planned to get the other on board, knowing full well how Nitocris was and how stubborn she could be at times, this would be a spectacle to say the least.

At her first request to remain hidden , he was close to giving her a firm reminder on who he was , however after some gentle persuasion, flattery one would call it, he sighs and does as she requests, this once he could follow her plan, after all she did supply him with the mana that allowed him to manifest at this time.

The scene that had unravelled before him started off as strong as expected, where the other servant had yet to detect his presence, which to some extent bothered him , he paces around the recently built structure, impressive , perhaps he should build something to rival its splender, admittedly somewhat ashamed of himself for not having created a temple in the midst of the vales.

After what felt like a tiresome exchange, as expected, she didn’t budge, she softened up definstely but her pride wasn’t allowing her to back down. Admirable to say the least.

it was time. Time to make his presence known, he materialises in the midst of the two, arms crossed against his chest as he makes his presence between the two clear.

“She raises valid points. Who is to say that those within the city are not as disrespectful to a pharaoh, than those who raid her throne room.”

Last edited:

Nitocris

Fate
Species
Heroic Spirit
Alignment
Lawful Good
Ritsuka seemed disappointed at Nitocris's statements, but the Caster remained steadfast in her conviction. After patiently waiting for a moment to let the Master think of something, she spoke again. "If you cannot come up with anything, then I'm afraid that I'm going to have to-"

She suddenly stopped when she saw Ozymandias himself materialize next to Ritsuka. Her cheeks flushed for a moment out of embarrassment. The great Pharaoh, King of Kings himself had been there the whole time, and accompanying Ritsuka, no less? Had she been on the wrong side since the beginning? Hearing his words, she made a hasty attempt to regain her composure. "Y-Yes, exactly! People in modern cities have forgotten what proper respect is!" She blurted out, tripping over her words a bit. "Unless there is a way for me to get the respect a Pharaoh deserves, I cannot agree to your terms!"

As much as she boasted her demands, the presence of Ozymandias tempted her to join him and Ritsuka a great deal. Her expression became more somber after she spoke of her wants, but she said nothing more.

Ritsuka Fujimaru

Fate
Species
Human
Height
5'4
Occupation
Master, Mage
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
waiting for best kouhai
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

.​
Gudako was still pondering the pros and cons of living in a city, momentarily about to panic and ask Nitocris to please not toss her out of the temple, when Ozymandias manifested. She had hoped she wouldn't have to use him as a trump card, but maybe it would work! Maybe he could convince her to live with them!

-- That is, that's what she thought for a fraction of a second before Ozymandias agreed with the points Nitocris made.

For a second, she looked to him with a look of (mostly) joking betrayal, but he did have a point. Both of them did. She relied on the underlying threat of humanity's extinction to form alliances and friendships with the Servants she came across, but that wasn't present in Pandora. She'd have to think of a way to convince her to join them herself. "You've got a point, but I think living in a city would be far more beneficial than living out here." She replies, smile back on her face.

"You're right, modern culture doesn't have the same respect and reverence of your authority. But, on the other hand, you wouldn't have to worry about having your privacy intruded on and your treasures stolen. That's a punishable offense in a major city, but here-- no matter how many people you chase out, the trespassers and thieves will just keep on coming! If you move to the city, your privacy will be respected far better than it is here." She's going to hope this is a fairly good reason.

"Plus... Ozymandias and I are still trying to find a good house, but I can assure you that in this house, you'd be treated with respect. You'd get your own private room, where nobody can enter without your explicit permission, not even me. Does that sound good to you?"

Ozymandias

Fate
He knew full-well that Ritsuka wouldn't take all too kindly to him turning onto the others side, yet it wasn't without good reason, and luckily, it seemed as if she managed to catch onto his intentions in doing so. Where-as he had had only been with her for a short amount of time, relying on the threat of singularities wouldn't work in such a place, where there wasn't such a thing to fall back on, and partially he hoped that the other pharaoh wouldn't be as easily swayed.If she was going to take such an offer, hearing everything that one has to offer before settling was the first requirement before settling.

"Do those terms meet to your standards? Or do you have your own requests. As a Pharaoh, I expect there would be a few."

Admittedly the house option was tempting enough, given the personal space, although it seemed somewhat pointless an offer when there is a massive temple that could easily hold them all in, if the other truly wished to stay she could simply hire bodyguards of sort.

'And is that truly everything you have to offer.'

The last question was not spoken aloud, but in a silent glance between him and his master, he needed to know if she had laid all her cards on the table, and whether he truly could push her further.

Nitocris

Fate
Species
Heroic Spirit
Alignment
Lawful Good
As much as Nitocris didn't want to admit it, Ritsuka certainly had a way with words. Even if they were still basically the same points that she had brought up earlier, hearing the logic behind them made the prospect sound convincing (that, and the fact that Ozymandias had already agreed somehow). Even so, she didn't want to budge so easily on behalf of her honor as a Pharaoh. If she was going to live with Ritsuka, then she would hold the mage to her words from the very beginning.

She took in a deep breath, mentally preparing herself. "...Fine, but simply having a 'good house' isn't going to be enough. You will need to find the very best that the city has to offer, and guarantee that it has not only has the privacy that you promise, but also security and space, as well! And don't skimp out on any details!" She spoke, laying out her demands. "While I'm willing to be generous and give city living a chance, the moment that you fail to meet my standards in any of these areas, you'll have to be without me from then on. Is that clear?"

Ritsuka Fujimaru

Fate
Species
Human
Height
5'4
Occupation
Master, Mage
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
waiting for best kouhai
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

.​
Was that all she could offer the pharaoh? There... could potentially be more that she was overlooking, but the stuff she immediately could promise would be nothing the Caster would be interested in. She didn't need food or sleep, she could create her own shelter thanks to her Territory Creation skill, and most of all-- she didn't need any sort of protection. Without her magic, Nitocris could still destroy the inexperienced mage with ease.

However, despite her worrying, Nitocris agreed to stay with them! Gudako gave Ozymandias a cheerful little grin, proud of her success, before looking back to the other Servant with a few nods. "Of course, and welcome to the team, Nitocris! I'll do my best to meet both of your standards! ... Though, um, please do remember money is a thing that I do have to worry about," She laughed timidly as she spoke, "so please take a bit of mercy on my bank account..."

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

//Setting Wednesday as my next posting day, see you all soon <3 //
Sorry for being so absent, my loves!! Life has been crazy, as usual :( I will hopefully be back soon, thank you for being so patient with me <333
posts coming this week! things have been h e c t i c so thank you for the patience with me <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iknik Blackstone Varrick
Top Bottom