News Article Introducing the Hunter's Guild!

Article:
img-5323.png

September 1st and onward

In response to the recent outbreak of monsters and pests, both large and small; the Hunter's Guild of Pandora has been announced as officially open. It is headed by Ignis Scientia, with Zack Fair and Noctis Lucis Caelum serving as co-founders. The main purpose of this guild is to either cull or relocate the creatures running rampant too close to populated areas. The guild has also announced that its hunters will also be available for a variety of other jobs, ranging anywhere from private security to crisis response. The headquarters of the organization is located near the center of Midcourt at the edge of the river, and has set up several shop stands selling unique items in front of it. The guild is actively recruiting members and accepting new job requests, and is open 24/7 to satisfy whatever services the public requires across Pandora.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LLOYD-NINJA
Top Bottom